over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jason Huh off-season pic - OMG!

CMM913

Registered
He posted this on his FB account today. 5'9", 312lbs in afternoon.

Monster.

Attachments

• 404998_380700698639745_127751370601347_1077733_2111410691_n.jpg
    404998_380700698639745_127751370601347_1077733_2111410691_n.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 8,738
Arms and chest are lagging, overall shape and proportion is mediocre. Has some good size, but nothing amazing. He just has thick bones and a lot of fat--that's the only reason he weighs 312lbs, if he really does.

shit i wont hate he's a big boy, i'd die to have his legs!

Looks pretty frickin massive to me.
I've seen way worse as far as offseason fat and bloat go.

Arms and chest are lagging, overall shape and proportion is mediocre. Has some good size, but nothing amazing. He just has thick bones and a lot of fat--that's the only reason he weighs 312lbs, if he really does.

thick bones??? scientifically proven many times over to never be true. fat people dont have big bones, either does jason.
I say amazing

I can agree that his chest is behind the rest of his body but those arms look ridiculous!

Big boy! I wonder if the rest of his body will catch up to the size of his face :eek:

I caught a glimpse of him waddling around the Orlando Europa last weekend, the guy is beyond fucking huge. Him and Ben Pakulski were on a different level of gigantic then the rest of the guys, including pro. Just when it comes to size though. They seriously looked like obese guys in clothes, but with huge veiny calves and arms poking out to prove otherwise.

Scary

I caught a glimpse of him waddling around the Orlando Europa last weekend, the guy is beyond fucking huge. Him and Ben Pakulski were on a different level of gigantic then the rest of the guys, including pro. Just when it comes to size though. They seriously looked like obese guys in clothes, but with huge veiny calves and arms poking out to prove otherwise.

Scary

i saw him at the europa as well, something i have never seen before.........!

i would say high doses of everything? including slin ? :D

LOL

Are you looking at the same picture we are? He is 312 lbs with fucking abs showing. Arms are lagging? Are you kidding?

Last edited:
For anyone to say Jason has small arms is simply retarded. This guy has some of the biggest arms out there. He is a great guy and i talke dot him for a while at the arnold this year. Let me tell you his arms are on a whole other level. He will come in shredded and make some big waves this year.

I can agree that his chest is behind the rest of his body but those arms look ridiculous!

agreed. Ross I see nothing wrong with his arms, but his chest is definitely small compared to the rest of his body.

ha ha you look like any average male teenager hanging out at the mall....and you are blasting Jason?

Look at how thick his biceps are up by where they insert into his shoulders!

Youre fucking delusional I swear. Stick to jerking off for 2 hours straight brosef. ;)

I never use this term, but you just defined the term HATER. A lot of fat with clearly visible abs and vascularity.... Give me a fucking break. :banghead:

DUDES A FUCKING ANIMAL!!! IS HE REALLY 312 @ 5'9"???? THAT'S NASTY

I never use this term, but you just defined the term HATER. A lot of fat with clearly visible abs and vascularity.... Give me a fucking break. :banghead:

Bro, hes 210 with a "TEENY WAIST" at a whole 5'10. Jason would look like a twig next to Ross

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131