over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jason Huh off-season pic - OMG!

Jeez Ross by all means everyone is entitled to their opinion. But are you honestly that insecure that you have to scream hey everyone look at me and post pics in a thread which has nothing to do with you. How is your body any connection to your opinion on Jason Huh?

Jeez Ross by all means everyone is entitled to their opinion. But are you honestly that insecure that you have to scream hey everyone look at me and post pics in a thread which has nothing to do with you. How is your body any connection to your opinion on Jason Huh?

Dude, I was attacked for stating my opinion and observations. Then someone called me out to post pics. This is not what is like to be doing with my time right now..

These are from 2009, just posting SOMETHING for now, so you can see how much progress I have made! NEW PICS COMING! PRE CONTEST MODE! ;)

Well golly!!
I don't know about everyone else but I can't wait.

Maybe Mr. Huh will critique your pictures and you can sit by in silence.

(If you have that ability;).)

This thread has turned into pure comedy

I now feel like i lost 15min of my life for reading all this.

Dude, IN REAL LIFE, I am an EXTREMELY MUSCULAR INDIVIDUAL. I am considered a FREAK everywhere I go, I've been bodybuilding intelligently for over 10 years! I take offense to that comment! You obviously haven't seen recent pics of my physique. Ask guys who've seen me IN PERSON like PJ Braun or Dave Palumbo, ask them how "small" I am. I am also RIPPED to the fuckin bone, just about YEAR-ROUND!

Bodybuilding is not a sport anymore, it's a fucking DRUG WAR!! GET A CLUE!!

If I so wanted to, I could look like that too, I simply choose not to use HGH and SLIN. GH15 has said repeatedly over at GB that I could turn PRO and compete at the O in a few years if I chose to LET LOOSE. You really think Jason Huh is a better bodybuilder than Arnie? HA!

You are seriously one of the most delusional people i have ever seen. You woudln't even be considered a freak in my group of friends let alone in most real gyms. Yes maybe to all the jersey shore pussies you are huge and jacked. Also you are by far not to muscular for physique. LOL. You need to get out from the keyboard and enjoy the real world once in a while. And to comment on Jason's calves. He has asain low limbs. He has the same type of calves that most koreans and cambodians have. You can't jusge his frame from that. He has small wrists which is a much better indicator of frame size. I really can't believe i am even wasting my time with this as i realize you won't realize or comprehend any of it. You are not a guru on bodybuilding. Get over yourself. You have some great info and typically i like ot read what you post. However you need to realize your shit stinks.

You are seriously one of the most delusional people i have ever seen. You woudln't even be considered a freak in my group of friends let alone in most real gyms. Yes maybe to all the jersey shore pussies you are huge and jacked. Also you are by far not to muscular for physique. LOL. You need to get out from the keyboard and enjoy the real world once in a while. And to comment on Jason's calves. He has asain low limbs. He has the same type of calves that most koreans and cambodians have. You can't jusge his frame from that. He has small wrists which is a much better indicator of frame size. I really can't believe i am even wasting my time with this as i realize you won't realize or comprehend any of it. You are not a guru on bodybuilding. Get over yourself. You have some great info and typically i like ot read what you post. However you need to realize your shit stinks.

Jason has SHORT ARMS, he does NOT have big BICEPS. Big triceps, yes. Big back, sure! But--he lacks in the CHEST and BICEPS.

I don't understand all the hoopla, I simply stated that I wasn't that impressed and I don't necessarily believe he weighs 312lbs in that pic. have you seen 312lbs on RONNIE? It just doesn't add up, but whatever. It's nothing personal against Jason..

i have talked to jason a few months ago. He does have big biceps i have 20" arms and he made my arms look like twigs. Although i have long arms which doesn't help. I respect yoru opinion on his physique not being appealing but to say he is small or isn't big is silly.

I think it's funny that there are so many members hating on Ross for critiquing Jason when 'he doesn't look as good as Jason', when they probably don't even look as good as Ross, lol.

I think it's funny that there are so many members hating on Ross for critiquing Jason when 'he doesn't look as good as Jason', when they probably don't even look as good as Ross, lol.

Some of the haters compete - something Ross has YET to do. :lightbulb:

i have talked to jason a few months ago. He does have big biceps i have 20" arms and he made my arms look like twigs. Although i have long arms which doesn't help. I respect yoru opinion on his physique not being appealing but to say he is small or isn't big is silly.

Watch his BICEP training video on MD from a year ago..he is doing preachers with 20lb dumbells(which in and of itself is sad, precontest or not) and you can see how SMALL the actual HEADS of his bicep are. He has some brachialis, but no real development of biceps. I am not hating in any way, shape or form--JUST STATING MY HONEST OBSERVATIONS. SHEESH..:banghead:

Last edited:
Some of the haters compete - something Ross has YET to do. :lightbulb:

Wait a minute..I WILL be competing this summer, and I think I've THOROUGHLY made my case against competitive bodybuilding and for the ART FORM and the actual LIFESTYLE. I love bodybuilding, just as much as THE MOST DEDICATED PRO on here. Bodybuilding is my life and you are all my brothers..

Last edited:

The "hate" is not for his critiquing , we can all be arm chair judges just like Monday morning quarterbacks. The animosity is geared towards always comparing himself to pros and telling us how vastly superior his old school physique is, most of the time with side by side pics.

The "hate" is not for his critiquing , we can all be arm chair judges just like Monday morning quarterbacks. The animosity is geared towards always comparing himself to pros and telling us how vastly superior his old school physique is, most of the time with side by side pics.

Now listen, I NEVER go out of my way to tell everyone how great my physique is or how the golden age look is superior, I do so ONLY because I am provoked. If someone is going to challenge me, I won't back down and I will certainly sieze the opportunity to flaunt my stuff. ;)

Watch his BICEP training video on MD from a year ago..he is doing preachers with 20lb dumbells(which in and of itself is sad, precontest or not) and you can see how SMALL the actual HEADS of his bicep are. He has some brachialis, but no real development of biceps. I am not hating in any way, shape or form--JUST STATING MY HONEST OBSERVATIONS. SHEESH..:banghead:

I'm still wondering bro why you only post pics of 2009?? That's just weird to me.... It's 2012 and Jason Huh post a picture of the worst he will probably look all year and you post your best pictures from 2009... Are you mentally handicapped? I'm being serious? We're u in a car accident or something where u hit ur head? For the amount of shit you have said u take in other threads and as long as u have been training you look just barely average... Basic average juicer

I have no bone to pick with anyone but to say that 20lb dumbell preacher curls is sad is absolutely rediculous. Who cares what weight he uses? I suppose if he used 60s and tore his bicep hed then be a "dumbass"?

Dont understand that comment at all.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity