over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jason Huh's diet

ljp

Registered
Jason Huh posted his diet on instragram (**broken link removed**

For the most part meals 1-3 in the beginning of my day are boiled chicken at 4-6oz a meal with a spoon of basmati brown rice with each and occasionally (1-2 times a week) a grass fed red meat. And yes i eat hella small portions, im not trying to get any bigger and i have been able to maintain more than enough muscle so why eat more. Meals 3-6 i like switching to fish/seafood and vegetables. I like how i feel on fish mentally and physically and it comes with a laundry list of pros as to why you should consume fish.

In comments he clarified the amount of carbs per day:

20-40g that's literally 3-4 Tablespoons a day guys

Now we can simply emulate this and look exactly like him in no time :star-w:rs

And yet he is always posting pics of huge amounts of food/carbs with the #fucktype2 hashtag.

Genetics.

He's put in the time.

Genetics.

He's maintaining.

Genetics.

He's probably doing all pharm grade growth. (Which is still mostly irrelevant because it wouldn't matter without what???) Ohhhh yeah GENETICS

He's doing exactly what you're supposed to do when you no longer want to get bigger. Eat very little and keep a little TRT in there or whatever else on top of that and you'll look as good as possible without losing any size. That's how you stay lean.

Dude there's no way. 20-40g carbs? Moderate protein? And he's not losing weight?

It doesn't seem like a lot of food for his size. The lower carbs seems believable since he stays relatively lean and dry year round now. I wonder how many cals he is averaging.

When you're 5'2" tall it's easy to look big.

he measures his carbs in tablespoons.. lol :rolleyes:

When you're 5'2" tall it's easy to look big.

true, but he's 5'9

I see you guys haven't learned much since the "so Arnold barely ate any carbs" thread.

Don't forget he has 2-3 massive refeeds a week with crazy amounts of cake

It would be intresting to see his brothers diet as he is just starting out and is already bigger the me 😒

If you calculate his meals using 6oz of chicken/fish portions the cals would be about 6 * 250kcal for protein (assuming he eats lean fish) and 160kcal for 40g carbs, totalling 1660kcal.. so maybe around 2000kcal with some random things.

He says he has 2-3 cheat meals a week but still not a lot of calories for someone training hard, taking aas + gh (probably lol) and having above average genetics. Most guys would be starving on that diet.

Seriously guys, do none of you follow him on FB or IG?
He posts regular pics of large quantities of food that do not fit those listed diet parameters.
Maybe those pics are just on refeed/carb ups.

Ya'll are seeing everything in halves and quarters, nothings seen in full...

Ya'll are seeing everything in halves and quarters, nothings seen in full...

That's the brilliance of Internet, Social media, TV.

Nothing is 100% true. It's all the "partial" truth

Muscle built over years will take a long time to disappear, look at Maxx Charles he barely eats (look up older vids of him) and he is now one of the biggest guys on stage.

He was on Live With (Palumbo's show) and he was talking about how much opf hard time he has to eat but it works.

How many of us knows this one guy that looks jacked and shredded year round and barely averages 2500 cals a day of junk and looks better natty than alot of people do juiced out of their minds.

Biglizard summed it up best GENETICS GENETICS and oh yeah some more GENETICS :lightbulb:

Muscle built over years will take a long time to disappear, look at Maxx Charles he barely eats (look up older vids of him) and he is now one of the biggest guys on stage.

He was on Live With (Palumbo's show) and he was talking about how much opf hard time he has to eat but it works.

How many of us knows this one guy that looks jacked and shredded year round and barely averages 2500 cals a day of junk and looks better natty than alot of people do juiced out of their minds.

Biglizard summed it up best GENETICS GENETICS and oh yeah some more GENETICS :lightbulb:

I have to agree with this 100 % my old workout partner used to compete for a long time, guy is big with low body fat year round. He quit competing he's a dad of two kids and has a wife and a full time student, the guy barely eats and when he does eats what he wants. He's happy now lifts 3 days a week and still looks great.

The issue lies in obsessing over "what the pros do." It's great when pros and national level amateurs take the time to disclose some of their experience/beliefs as that can potentially help someone else, but ultimately you need to figure out what works for you. Being able to tell when someone has something to sell also helps.

I don't believe it. Perhaps he has done this AT SOME TIMES. Do people not realize that people, especially many bodybuilders, just make shit up to people as they go along. I don't believe a damn word most people say in regards to their food and drug use, unless I am very close with them.

hardly eat = hardly eat on some days

clinical/medicinal TRT = 100 mg per week

bodybuilding/internet/You Tube TRT = 300 to 1000 mg T per week plus whatever else desired to add on :)

I don't believe a damn word most people say in regards to their food and drug use, unless I am very close with them.

and you shouldn't.. because even if they are being truthful, it's one of those things that will only work for them.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear