over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jason Huh's diet

Jason Huh posted his diet on instragram (**broken link removed**

In comments he clarified the amount of carbs per day:

Now we can simply emulate this and look exactly like him in no time :star-w:rs

You guys really doubt this? I don't... not at all. You have to just take it in the right context.
1) he's not saying you or I should do this.
2) he's not saying this is how he or anyone else built a physique.
3) he did leave out his cheats/refeeds/whatever he calls it.

Of course he's still on drugs, and duh he has great genes too. This is totally doable for someone like that. In fact any one of you reading this give it a try and I bet it works to maintain and look good.

No one knows what Huh or anyone else is doing but this sure does make sense to me. Once you get in a lean state, continue to train, continue to take drugs(but less), eat small portions and low carbs. have a few big refeeds every week. No you are not going to make any gains like this but I bet you feel and look good. All without giving much up.

ANyone in the post ever eaten pretty shitty but has great genetics for metabolism AND are on pretty high sauce? if so, you should know its not that big of a conspiracy...... I have a very high metabolism. so I could eat very loose and as long as some decent doses of supps were used I would always look good and be unusually lean. freaky to some. in fact I damn near believed it was really ALL my metabolism. then recently got off ALL supps even trt and wow I shrank like you wouldn't believe and am now what I call skinny fat :mad:. more than one p[erson has literally asked if I have cancer:( lost 22 pounds in 1 month. I been tempted to start a thread on it.... been a crazy experience.
-F2S

You guys really doubt this? I don't... not at all. You have to just take it in the right context.

1) he's not saying you or I should do this.

2) he's not saying this is how he or anyone else built a physique.

3) he did leave out his cheats/refeeds/whatever he calls it.

Of course he's still on drugs, and duh he has great genes too. This is totally doable for someone like that. In fact any one of you reading this give it a try and I bet it works to maintain and look good.

No one knows what Huh or anyone else is doing but this sure does make sense to me. Once you get in a lean state, continue to train, continue to take drugs(but less), eat small portions and low carbs. have a few big refeeds every week. No you are not going to make any gains like this but I bet you feel and look good. All without giving much up.

No matter what a pro says, he is apparently lying. He could say he dropped off his kids at school this morning and everyone will think he's lying to maintain an image.

ANyone in the post ever eaten pretty shitty but has great genetics for metabolism AND are on pretty high sauce? if so, you should know its not that big of a conspiracy...... I have a very high metabolism. so I could eat very loose and as long as some decent doses of supps were used I would always look good and be unusually lean. freaky to some. in fact I damn near believed it was really ALL my metabolism. then recently got off ALL supps even trt and wow I shrank like you wouldn't believe and am now what I call skinny fat :mad:. more than one p[erson has literally asked if I have cancer:( lost 22 pounds in 1 month. I been tempted to start a thread on it.... been a crazy experience.
-F2S

Yes but he doesn't eat loose, he eats like a 6 year old child.

I'm not saying he follows that diet all the time but hes roughly 40lbs smaller than when he was competing. To the guys saying he "got that size" on this bird food diet...no. He HAS lost a lot of size.

Again I'm not saying the diet is real, but he used to be near 300lbs with veins everywhere

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I've noticed that guys who have built themselves up from the ground in their early years, can and do maintain a rather large amount of muscle tissue with even moderate or DARE I SAY low doses. The guy obviously didn't run a couple hundreds mgs of anabolics to get to where he is, but to downsize and maintain after years of homeostasis with that sort of body? Not that unrealistic.

Ask Dante what he eats now, and what he ate WHEN trying to get up to 300 lbs.

I'm not saying he follows that diet all the time but hes roughly 40lbs smaller than when he was competing. To the guys saying he "got that size" on this bird food diet...no. He HAS lost a lot of size.

Again I'm not saying the diet is real, but he used to be near 300lbs with veins everywhere

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Exactly. Topic over lol

Coming from a boy who has to use DNP to lose weight :D Please enlighten me.

you can't be fucking:

-dense enough to believe this shit, assuming you ascertained what Huh actually meant without fucking it up (I.E. maybe you just plain misunderstood what he was saying).

-dense enough to take what Huh said at face value without the slightest bit of consideration of other alternatives (E.G. maybe he doesn't always eat this little, and is just trying to give his digestive system a break for a few days/a week).

-dense enough to believe that someone as large as Huh is eating less than 2000 cal/day (you actually did the math on page 1).

I mean shit... you've been here since 2006, which means you are at least 10 years old... so you should know better.

-dense enough to believe this shit, assuming you ascertained what Huh actually meant without fucking it up (I.E. maybe you just plain misunderstood what he was saying).

-dense enough to take what Huh said at face value without the slightest bit of consideration of other alternatives (E.G. maybe he doesn't always eat this little, and is just trying to give his digestive system a break for a few days/a week).

-dense enough to believe that someone as large as Huh is eating less than 2000 cal/day (you actually did the math on page 1).

See, instead of posting smart ass comments you could've posted this in the first place. It's a discussion forum after all.

Who cares about someone else's diet :)

In my opinion they all contradict themself constantly anyway..

Marc has never ever claimed natural. I've known the guy for 10 years. He doesn't talk about roid use.. Yeah I bet he is on just TRT test but likely 200mg day tren.. Or he's just cruising because he just started a obstacle race series

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marc has never ever claimed natural. I've known the guy for 10 years. He doesn't talk about roid use.. Yeah I bet he is on just TRT test but likely 200mg day tren.. Or he's just cruising because he just started a obstacle race series

I believe he stated he was tested for American Grit so I assume he was solely on trt for a while at least.
I don't really care one way or the other, but I've had a lot of respect for Marc since he was at Scivation so I take him at his word. The truth is is that he has the time, resources, money, and dedication that a lot of us don't have. He's not a humongous guy by any means and I think his physique could be achievable with the right genetics and circumstances and I believe he has that. In the end, it doesn't matter what he says, most will choose not to believe it.

I believe he stated he was tested for American Grit so I assume he was solely on trt for a while at least.
I don't really care one way or the other, but I've had a lot of respect for Marc since he was at Scivation so I take him at his word. The truth is is that he has the time, resources, money, and dedication that a lot of us don't have. He's not a humongous guy by any means and I think his physique could be achievable with the right genetics and circumstances and I believe he has that. In the end, it doesn't matter what he says, most will choose not to believe it.

I agree with this. I have a physique easily achievable all natural, I just got there in a quarter of the time. The pefect example of how far you can truly push genetics, you have to take a look at Simeon Panda. He claims All-Natural Lifetime Lifter. He could compete on stage with the physique guys in the Olympia and probably win. What he could do on AAS with what hes built in his life, there no telling what he could have done.

Last edited:
Ulisses-Jr-Body.jpg

here's another lifetime natural with an even more impressive physique than Panda's (Imo)

just to show you guise what hard work looks like

Those guys are just genetic fucking freaks. I cant imagine what it feels like to walk around as hard as they are. Being on AAS is one thing, but I would bet they feel a bell of a lot vetter all around.

Looking at Simeon's stats if he jumped on 300mg test he could be Mr Olympia... maybe even this year too.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131