over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JasonG's 2016 contest prep

That I don't think I can say since they don't sponsor anymore. I used them alot when they were a sponsor here I'll say that.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
Understood sir

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Arms

hammer curls 4x8
supersetted with
hanging leg raise 4xfailure

ez bar reverse curls 4x10
supersetted with
decline crunches 4xfailure

ez bar curls 4x8
supersetted with
rope crunch 4xfailure

rope push downs 4x12
supersetted with
machine toe press 4x15

decline bench ez bar extensions 4x10
supersetted with
seated calf raise 4x10

close grip pushups 2x failure

15 intervals of hiit topped up to 60 mins with liss on eliptical

Well slept through the night last night after yesterday lol. A little grumpy this morning, could have slept longer. Looking forward to a long weekend.

60 mins of fasted cardio on step mill this morning. Doesn't look like a huge weight drop this week but that's OK at this point.

Middle weight. I'm there. I won't make light weight. If I was doing a national show welter would be a possibility. Just aiming for progress in the mirror at this point.

Middle weight. I'm there. I won't make light weight. If I was doing a national show welter would be a possibility. Just aiming for progress in the mirror at this point.

It's gotta be a mind fuck with the scale but I think going by mirror is your best bet. Keep it up!

It's gotta be a mind fuck with the scale but I think going by mirror is your best bet. Keep it up!
Yeah it is, especially with Skip loading. That scares the shit out of me, but it's working. Scale is moving just not 4 lbs a week at this point. I really don't know where I'm going to end up. I'm 6 weeks out and in way better conditioning than I was on stage last year. Happy with that in itself, but I really want to knock it out of the park as far as what I think I'm capable of. Haven't suffered enough in the past and was thinking about just getting through it. This time I'm enjoying the process more and more mentally prepared I guess. It's hard to explain.

I'm 168.6 this morning. I little over a pound loss. Measurements holding. A little more detail and vascularity in my midsection. Going to skip load with my normal diet foods today instead of processed carbs and see what happens. Cravings were high this week which could be the taste of processed stuff on Sunday, tren, ghrp2 or all of those. I didn't give in but want to see what happens with that just cutting them out at this point. Removed kids cereals post workout and replaced with cream of rice. Less insulin spike but more volume which helped keep me satisfied longer until next meal.

Training legs in a bit and I'll post what I did later. IMG_20160903_212840173.jpg IMG_20160904_070202262.jpg IMG_20160904_070344506.jpg IMG_20160904_070445171.jpg

Legs yesterday

lying leg curls 4x10 15partials last set

leg press 4x25

bb lunges stepping back 4x10 each leg

leg ext 3x10

db sldl 3x10

adductor/abductor superset 3x15 each

standing calf raises 3x 10 reps, hold contraction 10 secs 3x per set

rope cruch machine
followed by
hanging leg raises
3 rounds

Last edited:
chest and shoulders

machine chest press 5x10 two drop sets on final set

incline smith 3x8 with pause at bottom then 2x6 normal

incline db fly 3x10

machine fly 3x10

dips 3x15

machine rear delt 3x30

db laterals 3x10 with two drop sets on final set

six ways 3x10

seated calf raises 3x15

rope crunch
followed by
hanging leg raise
3 rounds

15 intervals of hiit topped up to 60 mins

cardio sucked. Legs were pretty sore and heartburn flaring up. Starting apple cider vinegar 2tb per day now before going to meds for it.

You guys that get on stage are crazy. It sure is suffering to get there. So to say you haven't suffered enough… Well good luck my friend lol. It takes real dedication and love of the sport to realize that and push harder.

You guys that get on stage are crazy. It sure is suffering to get there. So to say you haven't suffered enough… Well good luck my friend lol. It takes real dedication and love of the sport to realize that and push harder.

Lol thanks man. I think Scott Stevenson said something on PED radio that explained it well I think. Not positive I'm quoting exactly but: "Suffering is when you are resisting the current situation". You have to really want to do what your doing to get to a very good stage ready condition with everything dialed in. It may take a few tries but as long as I keep getting closer and better than I feel it is worth it. If I can't keep getting better than I feel I'm wasting my time and hanging on to something out of my mental or physical reach.

Lol thanks man. I think Scott Stevenson said something on PED radio that explained it well I think. Not positive I'm quoting exactly but: "Suffering is when you are resisting the current situation". You have to really want to do what your doing to get to a very good stage ready condition with everything dialed in. It may take a few tries but as long as I keep getting closer and better than I feel it is worth it. If I can't keep getting better than I feel I'm wasting my time and hanging on to something out of my mental or physical reach.

I think that was my problem. I wanted to do it to say I did it but didn't really want to do it. If that makes sense lol. I'll say one thing though, before it got to be miserable the changes your body makes so quickly is a pretty cool process to watch unfold.

Anyway, keep it up man.

Back today.

Meadows rows 4x8

Banded lat contraction static hold
Followed by
Smith deads focusing on lats 4x6 with two drops. Final drop did 12 reps

Close grip pull ups 3x12,10,8

HS low row 3x12 with a drop set at the end

Rope straight arm pull downs 4x12

Rope machine crunches
Followed by
V ups
4 rounds

15 intervals of hiit topped up to 60 mins

Somewhat of a restless night last night but woke up ok. Today's training was a grind but felt good. Felt the lats working well and fatigued them well. I thought cardio would be tough after that but it went well. I have been getting deep tissue massages every Tuesday but I'm moving those to Mondays next week. I get up a little later since Tuesday is a cardio only day so makes sense to switch it so I'm not up too late Tuesday night.

Diet change this week is removing meal 6 from both training and non training days. So spreading my meals out a little bit to compensate.

Chest and Shoulders

decline HS press 4x10

incline cable cross over 4x12

db flys 4x12

rear delt machine 4x15 drop set at the end

HS shoulder press 4x10 drop set at the end

db flys 4x10 ran down the rack on last set
followed by
decline bench leg raises 4x20

crunch machine 4xfailure
followed by
standing calf raises 4x12

60 mins liss on step mill

Woke up a little late again so had a whey and egg white shake with oatmeal instead of cooking up egg whites. Great pump this morning. Back is sore from yesterday.

cardio sucked. Legs were pretty sore and heartburn flaring up. Starting apple cider vinegar 2tb per day now before going to meds for it.

hey bro vinegar has a pH level of 3.075 - makes it more harmful than coffee, but less harmful than lemon juice. your tooth enamel can begin dissolving at a pH level of around 5.5.

water down vinegar before drinking it and sip it with a straw, minimizing the acid’s contact with your teeth. mix it with olive oil to create a salad dressing and eat it with other food types to balance the pH levels.

keep on keepin on.

hey bro vinegar has a pH level of 3.075 - makes it more harmful than coffee, but less harmful than lemon juice. your tooth enamel can begin dissolving at a pH level of around 5.5.

water down vinegar before drinking it and sip it with a straw, minimizing the acid’s contact with your teeth. mix it with olive oil to create a salad dressing and eat it with other food types to balance the pH levels.

keep on keepin on.

Cool thanks for that. Actually haven't kept up with it and heart burn hasn't been problematic. It was last year either really bad and thought it was the start of that again but I guess not. I'll definitely water it down in the future though. It's pretty nasty straight.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear