meadows row 4x8

rack deads 4x5
supersetted with
pull ups 4xfailure (8-12)

db pullovers 4x10

low cable rows 4x10
supersetted with
single arm pulldowns 4x10

15 intervals of hiit topped up to 60 mins on eliptical.

Today was a grind right out of the gate. Very good back session. I'll be going back after work to do 60 mins on the step mill.

Chest pump and delts

banded hs press 4x10 with triple drop set at the end

cable cross overs 4x12

incline db fly 4x12

rear delt machine 4x25

behind neck smith press 4x10

db laterals 4x10 then ran down the rack starting with 40s down to 5s

banded tibia raises
followed by
standing calf raises
4 rounds no rest

machine rope crunch
followed by
v ups
4 rounds no rest

60 mins step mill

arms

db curl w/ 3sec eccentric 3x6

ez bar preacher curl 3x12

ez bar cable reverse curls 3x12

bb curl 10, 8, 6 done with 20 sec rest inbetween second and third set

rope press downs 4x25 15 w/ hard contraction then banged the rest out

dips between benches 4xfailure

db skulls 4x10

seated calf raise 4x15
followed by
banded rotations (working soleus from a different angle)

15 intervals of hiit topped up to 60 mins liss on eliptical

Kind of a sleepless night last night. Pretty freaking hungry at night. Woke right up at 4:15 though. Good session but starting to feel fatigue setting in. To be expected at this point I guess, but not much longer. Started halo today. First time running it. I'll be doing 30mg split.

Last edited:
3 weeks out. Waist is down 1/8" arms holding and legs are down 1/8" Not a huge drop in weight but down a little over a pound.

Did fasted cardio on the step mill yesterday for an hour. Trained legs this morning.

Lying leg curls 4x10 double drop at the end then a static hold

smith squats 4x8,7,6,5 worked up to a tough 8 then kept adding weight and dropping reps

close stance leg press 3x15

leg extension did a couple feeder sets then an all out set starting with a 7sec static hold then 8 reps, then dropping the weight twice doing that each time

sldl 3x12

adduction 4x15
followed by
abduction 4x15
back and forth no rest

standing calf raises 4x15 with hard stretch

Chest delts

incline smith 5x5

incline db fly 3x12

lying hs press 4x10

cable crossover 3x10

machine laterals 4x10

bent over db laterals 3x25 partials to get to 25

free motion machine/cable mil press 4x12-8

seated calf raise 4x15-12

machine crunch 4xfailure

15 intervals hiit on eliptical topped up to 60 mins with liss

slept great last night. Full stomach with refeed. Slept through the night and didn't even get up to go to the bathroom. Beat my alarm clock having to go but it was close enough to just get up. Nice and strong today with replenished glycogen stores. Deep tissue massage after work. Looking forward to that. Legs are pretty sore.

You're a machine jason. Are you doing cardio every day at this point? I saw some double sessions?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You're a machine jason. Are you doing cardio every day at this point? I saw some double sessions?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Every day except Sunday - Leg day. Doing doubles Tuesday through Friday. Saturday I'm pretty depleted and run down so just doing fasted there. Monday just in the morning because I do my weekly deep tissue massage in the evening. I'll add doubles there if need be but I don't think it'll be necessary. Just trying to do everything I can!

60 mins fasted on the step mill and I'll be going back after work to do it again. Slept like absolute shit last night. Got 3 - 4 hours probably. Night sweats too. Really don't feel bad right now but we'll see as the day goes on.

60 mins fasted on the step mill and I'll be going back after work to do it again. Slept like absolute shit last night. Got 3 - 4 hours probably. Night sweats too. Really don't feel bad right now but we'll see as the day goes on.

i don't know what your sleep issue is and do you use melatonin? It will allow you to get back to REM sleep even when awakened for wife snoring whatever.

melatonin is nature's anti-stress hormone because it counters the effects of high cortisol. many scientists consider melatonin to be the best anti-oxidant known. it crosses all membrane barriers and is a powerful scavenger of free radicals.

i take about 3-5mg about 40 minutes before bedtime. on high central nervous system workouts like heavy squats and dead lifts i have in my gear bag along with the citrulline-malate, whey, leucine etc... it counters cortisol from heavy workouts.

i suggest you start with a low dose when first trying it and build from there, because it may cause vivid dreams or nightmares in some. that doesn't occur with 1-3 mgs and like i said it helps to let you get back into rem sleep even if you awakened. in the vitamin section of every grocery, dept store etc... and it's inexpensive.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ver-posted-about-tart-cherry-juice-sleep.html

i don't know what your sleep issue is and do you use melatonin? It will allow you to get back to REM sleep even when awakened for wife snoring whatever.

melatonin is nature's anti-stress hormone because it counters the effects of high cortisol. many scientists consider melatonin to be the best anti-oxidant known. it crosses all membrane barriers and is a powerful scavenger of free radicals.

i take about 3-5mg about 40 minutes before bedtime. on high central nervous system workouts like heavy squats and dead lifts i have in my gear bag along with the citrulline-malate, whey, leucine etc... it counters cortisol from heavy workouts.

i suggest you start with a low dose when first trying it and build from there, because it may cause vivid dreams or nightmares in some. that doesn't occur with 1-3 mgs and like i said it helps to let you get back into rem sleep even if you awakened. in the vitamin section of every grocery, dept store etc... and it's inexpensive.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ver-posted-about-tart-cherry-juice-sleep.html

Hey Chainheart, thanks for this. I have taken melatonin before and it didn't do much for me. I have sleep apnea but I've been wearing a cpap and it's been going great. The last couple weeks though insomnia has kicked back in and I think it has to do with my diet and being hungry when I wake up to pee I can't go back to sleep. Leptin levels? Also, I imagine tren isn't helping matters. I am using a lower dose than last year but I think it's been catching up with me anyway. Not much longer though. I did sleep better overall last night but I was exhausted from the previous day lack of sleep. I did wake up at midnight wide awake though. I went to the couch and sat in the dark for a bit and had some nicotine. This may also not help but I'm not sure off hand. Better than eating though I guess lol. I slept good the rest of the night on the couch but got up just prior to my alarm at 4:15am. Feel decent today. I need to grab some sups on my lunch break so I'll grab some melatonin with that and see how that works.

back session

HS supinated grip low row 4x10 with triple drop set

HS deads lower attachment (full dead) 5x8 then upper handles (mid shin) 4x5

close grip pulldowns 4x8 heavy and slow eccentric keeping lats engaged

bent over bb rows 4x10

15 intervals of hiit topped up to 50 mins with liss

Another heavy grind session. Energy was pretty decent and really wanted to pound my back today. I have issues with my lower back, degeneration of L5 and partially fused to S1 with calcium buildup so have to be careful with deads. No negative feedback today so that was good. Hopefully I don't feel like I'm 80 when I reach for the toilet seat tomorrow haha.

I'll be doing an hour on the step mill after work this afternoon again. Got everything set for my show. LSR spray tanning is expensive as shit. I think 50% more than Btan that worked the previous shows I've done. Hopefully I look good! Ordering some new trunks today as well.

chest and delts

decline hs press 4x10 with dropset at the end

banded hex press 4x10

high incline hs 4x10

rear delt machine 4x15

db laterals 4x10
supersetted with
db front raises 4x10

crunch bench 4xfailure
supersetted with v ups 4x15

60 mins liss on step mill

Slept pretty good last night. Woke up around midnight again but was able to go right back to sleep. Added melatonin before bed. Woke up before alarm again just prior to 4am but felt rested. Really good pump this morning which I'm really happy with, especially with just 25g carbs. Hit baseline with weight this morning so skip load was where it needed to be sunday. I think my coach will have me do it saturday instead of sunday this week and I'm going to keep it the same or a bit smaller this time. I'd like to hit baseline by Wednesday next week. Doing 60 mins of liss again this afternoon.

Arms

*triset*
fat grip db curls 4x6
then remove the fat grips and hammer curl 4x6
then machine curls 4x6

fat grip ez bar cable curls 4x8
supersetted with db preacher curls 4x8

rope push downs 4x25

jm press 4x12-8

overhead db ext 4x10

standing calf raise 4x12
supersetted with
seated calf raise 4x15

15 intervals of hiit topped up to 60 mins liss on eliptical

Completely exhausted last night after cardio. Felt the same this morning when all was said and done. Left work after 90 mins and came home to nap. Boss said I didn't look good and go home. Feel better after the nap. Going to relax for awhile and do some errands and mow the lawn then see how I feel, then decide if I'm going to go back and do some steady state cardio. The hiit this morning wasn't a very good effort.

I gotta admit man, after seeing your log and daily routines you made me step up my game. Especially in the cardio area, good luck on the rest of your prep!

I went home from work early exhausted on Friday. Napped for awhile and then did another cardio session. Did a session of Fasted cardio Saturday. Felt really run down up till today so tried some poweraid zero and I feel better. So that tells me my electrolytes were low.

Down a couple more lbs to 165 and waist is now 29 1/2. Arms held and thighs held.

Did a legs a little bit ago. Wasn't feeling it on the way there but I snapped out of it. Had a pretty good session.

seated leg curls 4x10 with 10 partials out of the stretched position each set

squats 1x100 thought I'd give this a try. Took a few rest pauses to get done and about 5 mins. Heart was about to explode haha. 135lbs on the bar

leg press feet low and close 5x12

leg ext 4x12 hard stretch after

HS sldl 3x12

adduction/ abduction superset 3x15

banded tibia raises
followed by standing calf raises
4 rounds no rest/ back and forth

Legs are destroyed.

chest and delts

neutral grip machine press 4x10 triple drop at the end

incline hs press 4x8 triple drop at the end

machine fly 4x12

incline db fly 4x12

machine rear delts 4x25 with triple drop at the end

db laterals 4x20 with triple drop at the end

neutral grip machine mil press 4x10 with triple drop at the end

hanging leg raises
followed by
machine crunch
4 rounds

60 mins liss on step mill.

What do you listen to when you do your 60 minutes of cardio?

What do you listen to when you do your 60 minutes of cardio?

I may have youtube videos saved or bodybuilding podcasts but usually I listen to a playlist I made with all my favorite music on spotify, mostly metal.

60 mins fasted on the step mill this morning. Legs are still very sore from Sunday. I may do eliptical later today, but I like how much I sweat on the step mill. Either way there will be session later today as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131