alfresco

Featured Member / Kilo Klub Member
Staff member
Super Moderators
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
My doctor just called after I emailed him about the scarcity of IM testosterone and
trying to get my script filled and he said we could try this.

Jatenzo (testosterone undecanoate) is the first and only FDA-approved oral for
testosterone replacement therapy, taken twice a day with food.

Anybody here have any experience with it? How effective is it raising your
testosterone levels?

Side effects? Does it raise hematocrit? What about cholesterol?

What are the 'effective' dosages?

Any help, real experience would be appreciated.

Thank you all.

This is the same an Andriol, no?

Sounds like it. If I remember right Android was fairly high daily dosages. Don’t know about therapeutic dose but I am guessing would be around 100 mgs per day, possibly a little less

Unless they've improved on the oral delivery for TU, it will probably be a waste. I think it has to be refrigerated too IIRC...I think I read that many many years back. Honestly, it's not a suitable replacement imo. I'd still take it, but you may go through it very quickly to get dosages worth any positive effect. Isn't there a different IM test ester he could have prescribed? If not, at least the TU is slightly better than nothing, lol. Good luck!

How does Andriol compare to gel for TRT - in terms of efficiency?

I am always thinking ahead and if I need to move back to the USA someday, I don't want to crash waiting to get insurance, find a doctor etc.
I'm 50 already, so I should be able to get TRT treatment easily anyway.

Thinking of what is safest to bring with me.
Right now my option would be to carry a bottle of oil as Japan won't care during security check and I take a direct flight to my final US destination.

So you are having problems getting your script filled? Are you using a big mail order like OptumRx or Express Scripts? I had an issue years ago myself and ended up buying some off a place on here to tide me over till I could get my script filled.

Unless they've improved on the oral delivery for TU, it will probably be a waste. I think it has to be refrigerated too IIRC...I think I read that many many years back. Honestly, it's not a suitable replacement imo. I'd still take it, but you may go through it very quickly to get dosages worth any positive effect. Isn't there a different IM test ester he could have prescribed? If not, at least the TU is slightly better than nothing, lol. Good luck!

FYI . . .

"Store at 20°C to 25ºC (68°F to 77ºF), excursions permitted to 15ºC to 30ºC (59ºF to 86ºF). Avoid exposing the capsules to moisture (store in a dry place)."

I too don't think it is a good replacement of IM Test C. I am pushing for a multi-use vial
like I used to get when I was taking wayyyy more. Not so many trips to the pharm plus,
I suspect, easier to get. For me, the 'single' usage vials are next to impossible to get,
that is what my script is for, I use 5 per month.

Different ester? Test C or E. That's it, no?

Thanks for the reply.

So you are having problems getting your script filled? Are you using a big mail order like OptumRx or Express Scripts? I had an issue years ago myself and ended up buying some off a place on here to tide me over till I could get my script filled.

Might go back to Express Scripts. It is an option but when things go sideways
with mail order (like they always do) I am left with nobody to strangle ;)

I think doing the Gel will probably be your best bet if you don't want to buy any from the UG. Didn't the doctor mention that?

I think doing the Gel will probably be your best bet if you don't want to buy any from the UG. Didn't the doctor mention that?

Thanks but no gel for me even though you get very stable T levels. And no, it was
never mentioned. He has his reasons I suspect. My doc is a good guy, this 'shortage'
is not of his own making, he is just trying to help a guy out.

Thanks but no gel for me even though you get very stable T levels. And no, it was
never mentioned. He has his reasons I suspect. My doc is a good guy, this 'shortage'
Yeah, im the same way and don't want gel. I hope I don't run into a shortage. I need to order mine at the beginning of next month. ive got some stock piled, so ill be ok for awhile but I don't want to eat into my stockpile if I can help it!

If you don't have a stockpile like I do, I would probably just buy some off here rather than take that oral.

Have you tried compounding pharmacies in your area? If you are with OptumRx I would call them immediately and see if they have any. That's what I did the last time this happened to me. If they don't have any they can also tell you when to call back and check for more. This was happening a lot a few years back.

Organon Andriol gel oval caps were the first anabolic I ever used. I was 20 and took 2 a day. I gained 12 pounds on the cycle - was great
I recently got 600 of them - unfortunately now at 48 they have very little affect at 12 caps a day.
To be young and receptor sensitive again

Yeah, im the same way and don't want gel. I hope I don't run into a shortage. I need to order mine at the beginning of next month. ive got some stock piled, so ill be ok for awhile but I don't want to eat into my stockpile if I can help it!

If you don't have a stockpile like I do, I would probably just buy some off here rather than take that oral.

Have you tried compounding pharmacies in your area? If you are with OptumRx I would call them immediately and see if they have any. That's what I did the last time this happened to me. If they don't have any they can also tell you when to call back and check for more. This was happening a lot a few years back.

Most addicts, people that deal / take 'drugs' always have a stockpile in case there is
a shortage.

It is paranoid behavior for sure. And I am no exception. I am just playing 'wow is me'
with my doc and pharmacist which will have zero effect when it comes to supply and
demand as in this case it is demand exceeding supply. Just looking for another way to
cut the pie.

May make a call to Express Scripts and see what the supply is like on their end. Again
what I really want is a multi-use vial. We travel so much that mail ordering a 30 days
supply of just about anything is problematic. (Another reason to take care of yourself
so you won't have all this shit to deal with when you get older, and you will if you don't.)

And no compounding pharm for me. My wife went that route years ago with a local firm.
It was okay but very expensive and insurance did not cover it.

I started having kids late, when I was 41, so my kids are still young, plus we foster and have a 19 month old currently, so my wife and I decided we did not want to take the risk on cream

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws