over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay Cutler 20 years old

Read up on Cutler and how he lived and was raised on a farm and ate chicken because he couldn't afford protein powder. He came from humble roots as much as you want to believe otherwise. Also, use some logic and common sense. It's highly unlikely he was using pharm grade hgh like you think when he was a teenager as his parents couldn't afford to do so even if someone told him too(doubt that too). Also concerning your bboy comment, Jay told him to use as much gh as possible after Jay turned pro and has no relevance to our conversation.

Firstly I would be highly surprised if he was using gh at that video at 20. He may have been but I doubt it. Lots of aas though.. when I say lots I mean probably what many people on here take and look nowhere like him. Just adding though I heard he had wealthy parents and the old struggle stories in the mags were completely untrue. Didn't they own a concrete business... maybe more things to... maybe someone else can chime in I am not sure. Regardless it means fuck all... he is a genetic elite plain and simple... but he is not superhuman like some guys seem to think some pros are on here.

Firstly I would be highly surprised if he was using gh at that video at 20. He may have been but I doubt it. Lots of aas though.. when I say lots I mean probably what many people on here take and look nowhere like him. Just adding though I heard he had wealthy parents and the old struggle stories in the mags were completely untrue. Didn't they own a concrete business... maybe more things to... maybe someone else can chime in I am not sure. Regardless it means fuck all... he is a genetic elite plain and simple... but he is not superhuman like some guys seem to think some pros are on here.

I agree with you bro. Whether or not his parents were rich or poor is irrelevant. Look at Jay when he was 20. He was big yes, but I highly doubt he was running gh and if he did it was probably small amounts, not large quantities like some people like to think. Just look at his body in that vid. It doesn't scream gh and slin abuse to me and I think you can agree as well.

Last edited:
Those quads are abnormal...10 years before, he was only 10 yrs. old and probably had the same quads then.

Read up on Cutler and how he lived and was raised on a farm and ate chicken because he couldn't afford protein powder. He came from humble roots as much as you want to believe otherwise. Also, use some logic and common sense. It's highly unlikely he was using large amounts of pharm grade hgh like you think when he was a teenager as his parents couldn't afford to do so even if someone told him too(doubt that too). Also concerning your bboy comment, Jay told him to use as much gh as possible after Jay turned pro which has no relevance to our conversation. You seem very naive.

I have heard that farm boy story, lifting bails of hay, Flex magazine bullshit.

I have also heard that a wealthy couple took young Jay under their wing when he was very young, built him a gym in their home, and heavily sponsored his bodybuilding pursuits. Maybe they saw potential in him very young(rightly so) and guided him on his way with food, training, money drugs, maybe the couple used him for sex in return, who the fuck knows. Everyone likes a rag to ritches story, jay Cutler is a businessman. I doubt he is going to tell everyone how he has taken massive amounts of drugs since he was a kid.

Look at Lee Priest, supposedly started taking Cadaver GH at very young age around 12-13, something happened to that little guy to make him be able to have 21 inch arms at 5' 3", When gear and gh are taken together at a young age something happens more than when taken after 19 or 20, lee priest is a mutant because of it. Jay Cutler is a mutant because of it

Jay Cutler would have been much taller if he didnt use gear quite early, He looks like his normal height would have been more like 6'3", this is one reason he is so massive, because he has the real body of someone who should be much bigger, stunted it at 5'9''=perfect height for bodybuilder+ width and thickness of a much taller and bigger human.

Many of the biggest people with the most "bodybuilder" look I have seen started AAS before their growth plates closed and they stunted their growth by at least a few inches, if not many inches. A guy that would have been 6 foot at 19, but starts gear at 17 when he is 5'8'' is going to have wider shoulders, bigger frame, and be able to carry more muscle than a guy who naturally ended up 5' 8'' after he finished growing at 19 or 20. I have witnessed this in many many bodybuilders. I think Lee Preist and Jay Cutler are perfect examples of this.

Last edited:

I have also heard that a wealthy couple took young Jay under their wing when he was very young, built him a gym in their home, and heavily sponsored his bodybuilding pursuits. Maybe they saw potential in him very young(rightly so) and guided him on his way with food, training, money drugs, maybe the couple used him for sex in return, who the fuck knows. Everyone likes a rag to ritches story, jay Cutler is a businessman. I doubt he is going to tell everyone how he has taken massive amounts of drugs since he was a kid.

Look at Lee Priest, supposedly started taking Cadaver GH at very young age around 12-13, something happened to that little guy to make him be able to have 21 inch arms at 5' 3", When gear and gh are taken together at a young age something happens more than when taken after 19 or 20, lee priest is a mutant because of it. Jay Cutler is a mutant because of it

Something more happens when you take aas and gh when your a teen as opposed to your 20's? Really? So your telling me your body magically utilizes more gh and gear when you're a teenager so that you progress faster than when you're in your 20's. Gotcha. Pure broscience.

Last edited:
norman touched on a key point there..

From personal experience when I was using mod grf 1-29 and ghrp 2 started at 3 all the way up to 6 times a day. at 150/250 when I was 21-22 I can tell you it was amazing probably just as good as the humatrope I used if not better... using peptides now its not nearly the same and I have to use a high dose of gh to even come close to those results and I was natural (sans aas) at the time and recovery was unbelievable training for sport specific ,, up to 4 hours a day no intra workout drinks etc.

Could be something there... But I have no science to back it up just personal experience

Something more happens when you take aas and gh when your a teen as opposed to your 20's? Really? So your telling me your body magically utilizes more gh and gear when you're a teenager so that you progress faster than when you're in your 20's. Gotcha. Pure broscience.

When you are in your teens your body is primed for growth, your receptors are thirsty for hormones, adding AAS and GH at this time is throwing fuel on a fire, this is the best time ever for your body to use these hormones.

How much growth does a normal teen experience from puberty up until they turn 19? Imagine supercharging that growth, look at Jay Cutlers rib cage, he grew sideways instead of tall.

People talk about a post workout window to drink a protein shake, if their is a growth window it is from 15-18, taking juice in this window is like nothing else. Even 19-23 the natural levels of HGH are higher in a healthy person, so much growth can happen.

I think many of the best bodybuilders with a cartoonish bodybuilder look started early with juice

Last edited:
When you are in your teens your body is primed for growth, your receptors are thirsty for hormones, adding AAS and GH at this time is throwing fuel on a fire, this is the best time ever for your body to use these hormones.

How much growth does a normal teen experience from puberty up until they turn 19? Imagine supercharging that growth, look at Jay Cutlers rib cage, he grew sideways instead of tall.

People talk about a post workout window to drink a protein shake, if their is a growth window it is from 15-18, taking juice in this window is like nothing else. Even 19-23 the natural levels of HGH are higher in a healthy person, so much growth can happen.

I think many of the best bodybuilders with a cartoonish bodybuilder look started early with juice

There's no science to back up what you're saying, BUT you do make some interesting points.

Yeah lee possibly stunted his growth from AS and that sucks.

Jay Cutler would have been much taller if he didnt use gear quite early, He looks like his normal height would have been more like 6'3", this is one reason he is so massive, because he has the real body of someone who should be much bigger, stunted it at 5'9''=perfect height for bodybuilder+ width and thickness of a much taller and bigger human.

Many of the biggest people with the most "bodybuilder" look I have seen started AAS before their growth plates closed and they stunted their growth by at least a few inches, if not many inches. A guy that would have been 6 foot at 19, but starts gear at 17 when he is 5'8'' is going to have wider shoulders, bigger frame, and be able to carry more muscle than a guy who naturally ended up 5' 8'' after he finished growing at 19 or 20. I have witnessed this in many many bodybuilders. I think Lee Preist and Jay Cutler are perfect examples of this.

wtf is this shit.

"if you look at jay he should be 6'3"

WHAT

these boards have been around since the internet started but you guys are just bound to find that "secret" one day arent you? now its to start juicing when youre in your teens, something magical happens. or to have a wealthy couple take you under their wiing and build you a basement full of weights and give you pharm grade gh and steroids. why is it so hard to just accept that some people have the genetics for this and you probably dont? yeah some of you may have been getting passed dbol out "like candy" on your high school football teams but your genetics are probably sub par too. have you ever walked inside a division 1 college football locker room? i know you think that everyone worrys about what ratio of tren to test you need to take and how you should time your gh and whatever else miniscule detail you think is going to propel you to phil heath size but ive met guys who would probably make alot of you who take alot of shit stop working out if you saw them and they barely even know what protein is. im not saying jay cutler wasnt using steroids at 20, im saying that he wasnt using a boatload of shit or some magical pharm grade shit or whatever other far fetched idea you want to come up with for why hes bigger at 20 then you are after years of training and juicing your ass off.

Do you even lift bro?

Ur statements about Jay being exploited sexually at a young age by his caretakers isn't cool. Even if ur just joking. U never know who is here reading these threads. Think if one or ur friends called and said "hey I heard u were sexually abused when u were young"! How would u feel. Consider ur words before u post things like that.

cutler

Jay Cutler is one the classiest Mr. O's we have ever had:cool:, huge contributor to the sport of BB, great bussiness man also.

Jay Cutler is one the classiest Mr. O's we have ever had:cool:, huge contributor to the sport of BB, great bussiness man also.

I totally agree with everything you just said. He's the man.

Ur statements about Jay being exploited sexually at a young age by his caretakers isn't cool. Even if ur just joking. U never know who is here reading these threads. Think if one or ur friends called and said "hey I heard u were sexually abused when u were young"! How would u feel. Consider ur words before u post things like that.

It was well known back then that Jay had a rich gay sponsor take him out to Cali. Whether he traded sex, who knows.

Its sad that most people dont realize that regardless of how they train, how many drugs they take or which "Guru" they hire they will NEVER look like a top Pro simply because of their genetics. They lose money, relationships and in the end have major health problems yet they are never that size or shape.

So true - good post!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner