over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay Cutler@ Arnold

Met him a few wks ago. I'm 6'1 250 and he'sseverall inches shorter than me.
He fucking dwarfs me and I have a way bigger and weirder pumpkin head and a way heavier brow. Also a pleasant dude...posed for some hilarious pics and signed a poster for my buddy who couldn't make it.

I met him a few weeks ago as well. He is qbout 5'9" maybe a hair taller. He was an inch or two shorter than me, but at 285lbs he dwarfed me. He is a funny dude and we spent some time laughing at a fat lady with a GIANT Starbucks sugar concoction who asked him for fat loss advice. Also apent a little time talking about peptides and gear with his training partner. With Jay we mostly talked about girls and the awful things we like to do to them. All told it was cool getting to met him and I wish for nothing but his continued success on the stage.

face looks super weird lol at people saying "so what"

will be interesting how his health holds up over the next 10-20 years.

he does seem like a good guy, never been a fan of his fridge look that's just not BB to me.

In the photos he looks really huge!gigantic!! Thia Olympia gonna be exciting

I will really be curious to see what he brings back to the table after his layoff.
He is really fresh, meaning training from a rested state by skipping the O last year.
I am glad that the retirement he talked about years ago to be a movie star didn't work out...
I picture him like Dorian-another past Olympia winner that is still heavily involved in the sport when he retires. Coleman and Haney just kinda disappeared after they retired.

face looks super weird lol at people saying "so what"

will be interesting how his health holds up over the next 10-20 years.

he does seem like a good guy, never been a fan of his fridge look that's just not BB to me.

Lol at people that bring up facial structure. And also the ones that bitch about certain compounds that bloat their face. So what? This is a bodybuilding board, not a damn male modeling agency board.

Btw, jay looks great. But man, his face is just not sexy anymore. Lol

Last edited:
Lol at people that bring up facial structure. And also the ones that bitch about certain compounds that bloat their face. So what? This is a bodybuilding board, not a damn male modeling agency board.

Btw, jay looks great. But man, his face is just not sexy anymore. Lol

if you are going for the "you guys are ghey" angle for talking about the guys face maybe it's you who are gay as no one means that.

the reason it is brought up is OBVIOUSLY that it is a huge indication he is really abusing himself with drugs. he looks completely different in picture 1 than he normally does (please save me the "its the camera angle" etc)

yes all these guys abuse drugs, but his face is seriously fucked up.

it would be equally as fucked up for no one here to mention the fact his face looks totally different.

i personally think jay is one of the worst for abusing himself based on the amount of oil hes injected and the drugs he has abused based on pics alone. he doesnt look human in the stage picture posted in this thread.

he should stay retired.

if you are going for the "you guys are ghey" angle for talking about the guys face maybe it's you who are gay as no one means that.

the reason it is brought up is OBVIOUSLY that it is a huge indication he is really abusing himself with drugs. he looks completely different in picture 1 than he normally does (please save me the "its the camera angle" etc)

yes all these guys abuse drugs, but his face is seriously fucked up.

it would be equally as fucked up for no one here to mention the fact his face looks totally different.

i personally think jay is one of the worst for abusing himself based on the amount of oil hes injected and the drugs he has abused based on pics alone. he doesnt look human in the stage picture posted in this thread.

he should stay retired.

Where did I say anything about anyone being gay? Don't be so defensive man. I have nothing against gay people at all. If you're gay, then it's cool by me.

I just think its comical when people obsess over stupid shit like that. Who cares what his face looks like? He's a bodybuilder, not a male model. And another thing I was getting at is when guys ask what compounds they can take to minimize having a bloated face.

I just think it's funny when guys post shit like, "this deca is bloating my face so bad, and now you can't see my incredible bone structure." If you don't want to put on some size and have a little bit of bloating, no matter where it may be, then go get a bowflex and stay natural.

Jay is a stud!
He deffinatley has a formula for success!
Hope he wins it.

jay is the man for sure!!! im getting ready to drive over to the arnold right now and i cant wait to see him.... never met him in person so im super excited!!! i will most definitely been pulling for him at the O this year!!

If Dexter can still look show winning good at 40+ then I don't see why jay cant come back to win a show.

He looks huge in those photo's and clearly knows how his body responds to training, gear and diet.

I would love him to come back and reclaim the title for a second time, be brilliant to watch :)

I'm a fan of Jays, does anyone know how tall he is, his facial structure sure has changed from years past?

I have a pick standing beside him he is leaning over slightly and his shoulders are just as high as mine we look to be the same height I I am 5'9 and 3/4 he prob 5'9 flat.

Attachments

• Me Jay and a Buddy!.jpg
    Me Jay and a Buddy!.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:
what an awesome day!!! met jay today at the arnold.... it was freaking great!! my wife and i got a pic with him he gave us a shirt and an autograph i cant wait to get it all framed up.

I wish I had his damn genetic hairline that wouldn't dissapear while using 3-5 grams a week of gear. It's amazing how some of these guys don't have a single issue with shedding.

He seems like a really genuine dude. I really want him to mix it up there this year at the O. This is me at 270lbs. I'm 6'0 even although everyone swears they are 6 feet and shorter than me lol. You realize how genetically unblessed you're when you stand next to him and look at his muscle bellies and how rounded he is... :(

GHKt8.jpg

Saw him a few weeks ago and yes -- I was thinking to myself he looked "non-human" , just his appearance was so 3-D and face was dramatized and just 'different'......

He was very impressive....

-FF

Attachments

• jay and I.jpg
    jay and I.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 483
yea i think he has more than one O left to get.... IMO he didnt get that surgery done and spend all this time on a comeback for just one more ya know... I cant wait until september its gonna be interesting:headbang:

Jelly of all you guys who can somehow manage to not look small standing next to Jay.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member