over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay Cutler discusses steroid use again

Very interesting, thanks.

havent watched, but ive stopped believing the pros /retired pros when they tell about their usage in public
ive watched several podcast where e.g. Markus Ruhl stated he used high dosages (esp german podcast)
now in the recent Dennis James Podcast he stated for 2002 NOC he has used 125mg test prop daily, 50mg stano and 8iu hgh + 10iu insulin
im a fan of low dosages but this is hardly believable in my opinion..
moral of the story for me: pros/ retired pros often tell 100 different stories, dependant on circumstances etc..

havent watched, but ive stopped believing the pros /retired pros when they tell about their usage in public
ive watched several podcast where e.g. Markus Ruhl stated he used high dosages (esp german podcast)
now in the recent Dennis James Podcast he stated for 2002 NOC he has used 125mg test prop daily, 50mg stano and 8iu hgh + 10iu insulin
moral of the story for me: pros/ retired pros often tell 100 different stories, dependant on circumstances etc..
Yeah dennis james did the same thing... in a german seminar he said he never used insulin... meanwhile his former coach milos sarcev says otherwise lol

You might get an answer when he’s old and gray…. But even then he might take it to the grave.

My guess for offseason
4-6g Test
2-3g Nandrolone
20iu or more GH
50-100iu slin

Something along those lines… Either way he was a beast!

Cage

I know of someone who has spoken with Marcus about his doses. I can't recall the exact amount but it was extremely high. He recommended this guy (who is not big) use I think 5g test if he is serious about bodybuilding.

I am not even going to watch the Jay video (I might tomorrow). Pro's videos on doses they used in the past completely bore me now and I couldn't care less if he said he used 1g or 5g's. It doesn't change anything and some need huge amounts and others only need to use low amounts. Although I have seen a few videos from him discussing doses and I can 100% tell he wasn't being completely honest.

Now the difference with the likes of Ronnie is he will lie but he also doesn't have a clue and just took what Chad told him to do. Incidentally in a recent interview (with Larry Wheels) Ronnie really did come across like an idiot and stated Chad nearly killed him after he took something he gave him. He was talking about diuretics but had no idea but thought it might be that because he couldn't stop pissing every 15 mins :eek: The way he explained it was just bad though. Anyway with Jay he is different and he knows exactly what he took but he would never tell the truth. That is also coming form someone who doesn't disbelieve Dennis James and he was known for using low doses but the insulin story tells a lot so who knows :eek:

Bodybuilders can no longer hide behind the mystique. Back in the day, people would speculate and whisper ...but it was hidden, there was no certainty. I remember being a teenager in a gym full of massive guys and when i asked around about steroids, i was told, very convincingly, that they were all natural. In today's world, the curtain has been pulled and noone can brag about being drug free being 300 pounds and 3 percent body fat. All they have left to hold on to...to somewhat legitimize themselves, is to claim very low dosages. Its all bullshit. Dorian Yates is a smart guy....very well spoken.. and he is doing what he needs to do to somewhat in the spotlight and make a living. However, when he makes these ridiculously low dosage claims, its a insult to everyone's intelligence.

The only pro who talks about his past cycles who I believe so far is Milos. He admitted to test+deca+dbol+tren all together in offseason (albiet moderate doses of each except dbol which was high) plus a whole lotta insulin. The rest are all taking much less than even first time competitors yet they got that big just through better genetics, training, and work ethic when a lot of the people today who look like pro levels are more on Luki dosages? nope... it doesn't add up. These guys are BSing.

I know of someone who has spoken with Marcus about his doses. I can't recall the exact amount but it was extremely high. He recommended this guy (who is not big) use I think 5g test if he is serious about bodybuilding.

I am not even going to watch the Jay video (I might tomorrow). Pro's videos on doses they used in the past completely bore me now and I couldn't care less if he said he used 1g or 5g's. It doesn't change anything and some need huge amounts and others only need to use low amounts. Although I have seen a few videos from him discussing doses and I can 100% tell he wasn't being completely honest.

Now the difference with the likes of Ronnie is he will lie but he also doesn't have a clue and just took what Chad told him to do. Incidentally in a recent interview (with Larry Wheels) Ronnie really did come across like an idiot and stated Chad nearly killed him after he took something he gave him. He was talking about diuretics but had no idea but thought it might be that because he couldn't stop pissing every 15 mins :eek: The way he explained it was just bad though. Anyway with Jay he is different and he knows exactly what he took but he would never tell the truth. That is also coming form someone who doesn't disbelieve Dennis James and he was known for using low doses but the insulin story tells a lot so who knows :eek:
Ruhl said in a german video once "if you did bodybuilding healthy you did it wrong" :D

The only pro who talks about his past cycles who I believe so far is Milos. He admitted to test+deca+dbol+tren all together in offseason (albiet moderate doses of each except dbol which was high) plus a whole lotta insulin. The rest are all taking much less than even first time competitors yet they got that big just through better genetics, training, and work ethic when a lot of the people today who look like pro levels are more on Luki dosages? nope... it doesn't add up. These guys are BSing.
Nathan de asha also seems pretty honest...

Milos posts his workout/diet/gear logs occasionally on instagram. Its pretty cool as he will post up the logs for certain shows and you can understand what he was doing for a particular show. He is very transparent.

I recall on Dave Palumbo's youtube Chanel he had Kevin Levrone on and Kevin was saying he looked the best when Dave handled his gear for a show yet he didn't mentioned how he didn't know exactly what he was taking. So yeah, I wouldn't believe Jay at this point.

It all depends on your genetics , or something like that

Pretty much no matter what some famous/pro says people will call them a liar. As that is not what they choose to believe. If a pro lies and says they took a gram day off season even though it was far lower many would jump on board and say finally the truth. Even though it was a lie.. There are some really good physiques on here and when they talk about their doses it appears much lower then what other smaller guys take. But i don't hear anybody being called a liar then.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws