over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay Cutler discusses steroid use again

Pretty much no matter what some famous/pro says people will call them a liar. As that is not what they choose to believe. If a pro lies and says they took a gram day off season even though it was far lower many would jump on board and say finally the truth. Even though it was a lie.. There are some really good physiques on here and when they talk about their doses it appears much lower then what other smaller guys take. But i don't hear anybody being called a liar then.

👍

I wonder what Jay would be thinking if he read this thread. I think he would be amused.

Back in 1993 me and two friends were sitting a bar...the guy in the middle had just competed in the 92 apf powerlifting championships...he totalled over 2100 with a 850 squat...the guy on the other side asked what he took and he said 50 mg of winstrol 3x a week and a little bit of anavar daily...a few minutes later I asked him the same question and he said a gram of test and 4 anadrol a day...I don't believe anything anyone says...

The only pro who talks about his past cycles who I believe so far is Milos. He admitted to test+deca+dbol+tren all together in offseason (albiet moderate doses of each except dbol which was high) plus a whole lotta insulin. The rest are all taking much less than even first time competitors yet they got that big just through better genetics, training, and work ethic when a lot of the people today who look like pro levels are more on Luki dosages? nope... it doesn't add up. These guys are BSing.
Milo's doesn't give two fucks, he will tell EVERYTHING! I like Milo's 👍🏿

👍

I wonder what Jay would be thinking if he read this thread. I think he would be amused.
From what little i know about Jay i certainly can't see him getting bent out of shape at all by it. In the grand scheme of things, controversy keeps you relaxant and makes you money on the internet.

From what little i know about Jay i certainly can't see him getting bent out of shape at all by it. In the grand scheme of things, controversy keeps you relaxant and makes you money on the internet.
I think Jay could care less 😉

I don’t believe nothing they say..

if 500mg is all it takes; we all will be monsters

Had a bud from Worcester who lifted at the gym Jay blew up on in the 90's. Said he never tried to hide anything, and pretty much everyone there was on anyways. Def more than just 500mg, lol.

A lot of bodybuilders act like they are no bullshit and don't care but it's obvious they are still lying. Someone mentioned Nathan DeAsha and he is a prime example imo. He will tell you anything and doesn't give a fuck as he says and recently said how he has been on 400mg tren e for I think it was at least 3 years and how he is basically always on it because it keeps him lean and in good shape. He never mentioned that 1-2 years prior when asked about drugs and he would constantly go on about his fast metabolism and it was just natural etc. I have seen him being asked about HGH and he was blatantly lying. I have more info as well but I can't post. So whilst some guys will tell you the truth they do so when it suits them and they tell 1 truth but miss out lot's of other things. Rich Piana was another good example of that imo. He would be no bullshit and tell you how everyone lies and how he was taking this and that but he wouldn't even admit to the obvious fact his whole body was loaded up with collagen.

Guys say about the law but how many bodybuilders will tell you about their cruise or how they done an offseason on 300mg test or how they use low this and that but they won't tell you anything else. As posted I wouldn't be surprised with some freaky bodybuilders using low doses and Dennis James is one example. Someone posted about Milos Sarcev and I completely agree. Milos is probably the only person I would trust out of well known coaches when talking about drugs. I know of other people who I know first hand lie who have publicly stated how they used to abuse drugs and are very open so even some of those guys don't tell the full truth.

Jay Cutler to me looked like he used a lot of drugs and a lot of HGH and stories I have heard match with that. Although who knows and anything is possible and he may have not been so bad. However, there is one piece of 100% proven fact about Jay's drug taking which to me shows a lot about his attitude towards drugs and what he is prepared to do. No one ever gets drugs tested and even with abusers we simply go by what they tell us. For the 2001 Olympia they actually drug tested all the competitors. It was just a diuretic test and in past years they would do it but simply leave the samples and weren't bothered (it was just for show). However, that year they actually done it and Jay failed and he had 5 diuretics in his system. Who takes 5 different diuretics. Do I think he was on 700mg test and 350mg winny and he decided to take 5 diuretics... of course not. That to me shows you someone will do anything to win and of course that sort of mentality tried high doses even if it was just to see if it made him better.

A lot of bodybuilders act like they are no bullshit and don't care but it's obvious they are still lying. Someone mentioned Nathan DeAsha and he is a prime example imo. He will tell you anything and doesn't give a fuck as he says and recently said how he has been on 400mg tren e for I think it was at least 3 years and how he is basically always on it because it keeps him lean and in good shape. He never mentioned that 1-2 years prior when asked about drugs and he would constantly go on about his fast metabolism and it was just natural etc. I have seen him being asked about HGH and he was blatantly lying. I have more info as well but I can't post. So whilst some guys will tell you the truth they do so when it suits them and they tell 1 truth but miss out lot's of other things. Rich Piana was another good example of that imo. He would be no bullshit and tell you how everyone lies and how he was taking this and that but he wouldn't even admit to the obvious fact his whole body was loaded up with collagen.

Guys say about the law but how many bodybuilders will tell you about their cruise or how they done an offseason on 300mg test or how they use low this and that but they won't tell you anything else. As posted I wouldn't be surprised with some freaky bodybuilders using low doses and Dennis James is one example. Someone posted about Milos Sarcev and I completely agree. Milos is probably the only person I would trust out of well known coaches when talking about drugs. I know of other people who I know first hand lie who have publicly stated how they used to abuse drugs and are very open so even some of those guys don't tell the full truth.

Jay Cutler to me looked like he used a lot of drugs and a lot of HGH and stories I have heard match with that. Although who knows and anything is possible and he may have not been so bad. However, there is one piece of 100% proven fact about Jay's drug taking which to me shows a lot about his attitude towards drugs and what he is prepared to do. No one ever gets drugs tested and even with abusers we simply go by what they tell us. For the 2001 Olympia they actually drug tested all the competitors. It was just a diuretic test and in past years they would do it but simply leave the samples and weren't bothered (it was just for show). However, that year they actually done it and Jay failed and he had 5 diuretics in his system. Who takes 5 different diuretics. Do I think he was on 700mg test and 350mg winny and he decided to take 5 diuretics... of course not. That to me shows you someone will do anything to win and of course that sort of mentality tried high doses even if it was just to see if it made him better.
Regarding Milos, he's the only legendary pro I spoke with for more than a few minutes and he seemed 100% authentic.
You can find his diary pages he shared a while back. This is as real a look into a top-level guy's protocols as we will ever get IMO.

Attachments

• milossarcev_10___Bt4EkJTBF1P___.jpg
    milossarcev_10___Bt4EkJTBF1P___.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 142
another superman on low doses - even for his wife's cycle it would be too weak 😂😂😂
Ruhl belonged to the German school of the old days, the Germans were nt to push dosages crazy especially testosterone; they were also very pushy about food

wait - did I misunderstand you or are you saying the Germans didn't push the doses hard? lol
No , the Germans were hard at it in those days ; just like the Austrians, look at Munzer, found 30 Halotestin tablets in his stomach when they did the autopsy

No , the Germans were hard at it in those days ; just like the Austrians, look at Munzer, found 30 Halotestin tablets in his stomach when they did the autopsy
I assure you that ruhl, wolf and heiko pushed the test and doses in general very high

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131