over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay Cutler discusses steroid use again

A lot of bodybuilders act like they are no bullshit and don't care but it's obvious they are still lying. Someone mentioned Nathan DeAsha and he is a prime example imo. He will tell you anything and doesn't give a fuck as he says and recently said how he has been on 400mg tren e for I think it was at least 3 years and how he is basically always on it because it keeps him lean and in good shape. He never mentioned that 1-2 years prior when asked about drugs and he would constantly go on about his fast metabolism and it was just natural etc. I have seen him being asked about HGH and he was blatantly lying. I have more info as well but I can't post. So whilst some guys will tell you the truth they do so when it suits them and they tell 1 truth but miss out lot's of other things. Rich Piana was another good example of that imo. He would be no bullshit and tell you how everyone lies and how he was taking this and that but he wouldn't even admit to the obvious fact his whole body was loaded up with collagen.

Guys say about the law but how many bodybuilders will tell you about their cruise or how they done an offseason on 300mg test or how they use low this and that but they won't tell you anything else. As posted I wouldn't be surprised with some freaky bodybuilders using low doses and Dennis James is one example. Someone posted about Milos Sarcev and I completely agree. Milos is probably the only person I would trust out of well known coaches when talking about drugs. I know of other people who I know first hand lie who have publicly stated how they used to abuse drugs and are very open so even some of those guys don't tell the full truth.

Jay Cutler to me looked like he used a lot of drugs and a lot of HGH and stories I have heard match with that. Although who knows and anything is possible and he may have not been so bad. However, there is one piece of 100% proven fact about Jay's drug taking which to me shows a lot about his attitude towards drugs and what he is prepared to do. No one ever gets drugs tested and even with abusers we simply go by what they tell us. For the 2001 Olympia they actually drug tested all the competitors. It was just a diuretic test and in past years they would do it but simply leave the samples and weren't bothered (it was just for show). However, that year they actually done it and Jay failed and he had 5 diuretics in his system. Who takes 5 different diuretics. Do I think he was on 700mg test and 350mg winny and he decided to take 5 diuretics... of course not. That to me shows you someone will do anything to win and of course that sort of mentality tried high doses even if it was just to see if it made him better.
.milos is full of shit about dosages aswel. Theres a podcast I listened to a few years back and a guy that used to train with him called him out about lying on dosages and stated that milos and I think Craig Titus aswel wud use 5000mg of test a week.

Milo's doesn't give two fucks, he will tell EVERYTHING! I like Milo's 👍🏿
Other bodybuilders who trained with milos were on podcasts years back calling milos out about dosages , that he used 5000mg of testosterone a week along with craig Titus if think if I remember correctly

exactly , now it 's trendy in podcasts to say that you do 100mg of testosterone and go to Olympia , like Ian followed by Tuor , 4/6 units of GH at most no use of insulin , EQ maximum 400mg per week😂😂😂

So when they do that it is a half-truth. At least back 10-20 years ago, many Pros were bound by endorsement contract to do certain shows or a certain # of shows. With some of these they didn't care and didn't want to spend extra money on allot of stuff. So yes, they may have done some shows on those doses... probably didn't win if there was a good lineup though.

So when they do that it is a half-truth. At least back 10-20 years ago, many Pros were bound by endorsement contract to do certain shows or a certain # of shows. With some of these they didn't care and didn't want to spend extra money on allot of stuff. So yes, they may have done some shows on those doses... probably didn't win if there was a good lineup though.
there is not even a half truth here don't be naive like a child lol

the truth is that even most of us don't fully admit how much we take - I personally know that even my best friend who I've known for a good 10 years doesn't tell me the whole truth when it comes to doses lol

Repost, again. And appropriate, again.

In my opinion, which is shared by very few I imagine, this is an endless
circular discussion / argument that is unresolvable and always well be.

We have seen this discussion so many times here on PM, actually more
times than I care to remember.

Unless you are with somebody 24 / 7, a shadow while they shit, piss,
eat and fuck how can you know, how can you absolutely know? You can’t.

People elevate or down play their dosages for more reasons that a
seasoned psychiatrist could spend a lifetime trying to understand
only to end in abject failure.

What somebody else takes is none of my business. I don’t care and I don’t judge.
If volunteered, that is one thing and even then I believe virtually nothing that
comes out of their mouths or anything that is written by them or about them
with very few exceptions.

We tell ourselves stories in order to live.
- Joan Didion

another superman on low doses - even for his wife's cycle it would be too weak 😂😂😂

I couldn't believe it when he came out with that cycle. It was laughable and the other guys were surprised as well. I imagine some of them have spoken to Marcus in the past and he has been more honest so the look of surprise on their faces (Dennis James for example) when he was listing his cycle was priceless. From what I have heard he has been very open even to complete strangers and has spoken a few times about taking huge amounts of test so for him to come out with that on the podcast was surprising. Maybe he got confused and listed out his current cycle instead :D

I couldn't believe it when he came out with that cycle. It was laughable and the other guys were surprised as well. I imagine some of them have spoken to Marcus in the past and he has been more honest so the look of surprise on their faces (Dennis James for example) when he was listing his cycle was priceless. From what I have heard he has been very open even to complete strangers and has spoken a few times about taking huge amounts of test so for him to come out with that on the podcast was surprising. Maybe he got confused and listed out his current cycle instead :D

Doesn't he have a book or something where he says like 4g of tren a week?

Doesn't he have a book or something where he says like 4g of tren a week?

I don't know but he has been open about extreme drug usage so it wouldn't surprise me if he did. The German (and UK) guys are known for abusing huge amounts. Not uncommon taking over 3ml test (750-900mg) everyday not to mention other injectables.

Guys say some get by low doses and some need higher doses. I think you can absolutely tell by someone's physique if they have used high doses. Who on here with experience thinks Ruhl might have used 125mg prop with some Winstrol? Right, not many, most would bet on more like a gram a day on average. They are all in the multigram amounts. People have varying drug responses BUT it also doesn't vary that wildly or how else could you even recommend a reasonable starting dosage for a beginner?

Milos seems honest but he also says Munzer's cycle was the weekly amount, not the daily amount. So he took 500mg of test a week, not per day. No, no Munzer looked EXACTLY like the cycle was written out in my opinion and experience. It was 2 test and 2 Parabolan a day, certainly not weekly. Dude's internals were completely wrecked and Milos wants us to believe he used some light cycle? He is lying. The way the cycle was written out it makes no sense that it was a weekly dosage if you look at it.
It also had 20iu of GH a day. How much sense does it make to write your GH dosage as a weekly amount? At the time these doses were unbelievable and the testosterone dosage especially surprised many, including Duchaine. But what happened after was every pro increased his testosterone dosage, funny thing that, and 500 of test and 150 tren a day doesn't sound as crazy today, especially for a dead guy with an elephant's heart and liver like Swiss cheese. Munzer was ahead of his time almost, he looked insane but was held back by his structure.

Regarding Milos, he's the only legendary pro I spoke with for more than a few minutes and he seemed 100% authentic.
You can find his diary pages he shared a while back. This is as real a look into a top-level guy's protocols as we will ever get IMO.
GHB! Haven’t seen that in many logs lol

Pretty much no matter what some famous/pro says people will call them a liar. As that is not what they choose to believe. If a pro lies and says they took a gram day off season even though it was far lower many would jump on board and say finally the truth. Even though it was a lie.. There are some really good physiques on here and when they talk about their doses it appears much lower then what other smaller guys take. But i don't hear anybody being called a liar then.
Where are those physiques you talking about with lower doses?

I made a thread once called what’s your summer cycle I believe.. and the doses in every post was over 500 and 3-4 compounds with HGH

I'm so disappointed in this thread............all the other threads of this nature regarding pro usage, coach dosage guidance, who's lying, who's not lying, would be at 7 or 8 pages by now.
You guys are losing your speculation motivation!

The question for all of these types of threads is...Who cares?!

Even if (and that's one hell of a big if), every top-tier Pro said truthfully what they use it wouldn't make one bit of difference to you and I.

Every single fucking thing in this game the same as all other areas of life are strictly individual...What works for you may not work for me.

Some are pumping 3g+ and look like shit...Some pumping under 1g and look fantastic. Some using large amounts of Test, some large amounts of HGH, some large amounts of Slin...All of it depends on what and how much is working for them. They have every fucking area dialed in to look the way they do - diet, training, supps, gear, side effects, everything.

I saw a quote the other day: "When you look in the mirror, if you don't see the perfect version of yourself, then you better see the hardest working version."

If you're worrying about what it takes for others to accomplish feats, you'll never truly focus on what it takes to accomplish your own ;)

Whatever happened to the Golden Era cycles? Now everyone is just trying to get as big as possible blasting as much GH with absurd cycle designs in hopes of becoming the next mass monster

1- People act as if pros are supposed to divulge their cycles as is if bodybuilding fans are the federal government and steroids are income. If people “know” what steroid doses pros use, why do they need to explain themselves? We don’t know exactly how they eat or train either, and individual genetic variability is enormous. If they don’t tell you, they’re assholes. If they do tell you, they’re assholes. Who wants to be made to feel like an asshole?

2- What is anyone going to do with the information? Has anyone on this thread ever made it 10+ years into competing and said “Fuck man, I thought the cap on dosages was (x)… Had I known I could use (2x) I would have placed higher at that show!”? No.

For the 5-10% (or less) of people who would appreciate this information and find it useful, the rest would only use it for harm. This is why as competitors graduate through the ranks, they find out what to do in the small elite circles. While not purposefully designed to be so, it acts as a protective mechanism against newbies slamming high dose tren the day they buy their first jug of protein. Will there still be morons? Yes… but they have to act on their own, they aren’t acting on behalf of the suggestions of others.

The question for all of these types of threads is...Who cares?!

Even if (and that's one hell of a big if), every top-tier Pro said truthfully what they use it wouldn't make one bit of difference to you and I.

Every single fucking thing in this game the same as all other areas of life are strictly individual...What works for you may not work for me.

Some are pumping 3g+ and look like shit...Some pumping under 1g and look fantastic. Some using large amounts of Test, some large amounts of HGH, some large amounts of Slin...All of it depends on what and how much is working for them. They have every fucking area dialed in to look the way they do - diet, training, supps, gear, side effects, everything.

I saw a quote the other day: "When you look in the mirror, if you don't see the perfect version of yourself, then you better see the hardest working version."

If you're worry about what it takes for others to accomplish feats, you'll never truly focus on what it takes to accomplish your own ;)

I'll be the contrarian here :)

I care...actually I care a lot. I wouldn't want to look like Jay in his prime (or any pro) even if I could with no steroids so the motivation isn't to replicate them or try to figure out the special formula. The motivation (for me) is I find the sport incredibly dull and for some reason this is the one interesting things to discuss. There is only so much training and diet will change things but the drugs part I find fascinating, even after 20+ years in this. I think there is a misperception that everyone is looking for the magic formula. I'm on 100mgs of test a week and that does is only going lower, not higher. It's just interesting to me.

1- People act as if pros are supposed to divulge their cycles as is if bodybuilding fans are the federal government and steroids are income. If people “know” what steroid doses pros use, why do they need to explain themselves? We don’t know exactly how they eat or train either, and individual genetic variability is enormous. If they don’t tell you, they’re assholes. If they do tell you, they’re assholes. Who wants to be made to feel like an asshole?

2- What is anyone going to do with the information? Has anyone on this thread ever made it 10+ years into competing and said “Fuck man, I thought the cap on dosages was (x)… Had I known I could use (2x) I would have placed higher at that show!”? No.

For the 5-10% (or less) of people who would appreciate this information and find it useful, the rest would only use it for harm. This is why as competitors graduate through the ranks, they find out what to do in the small elite circles. While not purposefully designed to be so, it acts as a protective mechanism against newbies slamming high dose tren the day they buy their first jug of protein. Will there still be morons? Yes… but they have to act on their own, they aren’t acting on behalf of the suggestions of others.
Definitely agree with #1. I actually like the "just don't talk about it approach". It just gets weird when they say polar opposite things ie "take as much growth hormone as you can possibly afford" vs "yeah I took 4-6 iu's and it's overrated". It just makes them seem like airbags that are full of crap...or just hot air. No issue with just not discussing it at all.

on #2 I'm in a different boat...I just find it interesting. I'm 100mgs trt no matter what...been there for years. I just find it interesting.

I'll be the contrarian here :)

I care...actually I care a lot. I wouldn't want to look like Jay in his prime (or any pro) even if I could with no steroids so the motivation isn't to replicate them or try to figure out the special formula. The motivation (for me) is I find the sport incredibly dull and for some reason this is the one interesting things to discuss. There is only so much training and diet will change things but the drugs part I find fascinating, even after 20+ years in this. I think there is a misperception that everyone is looking for the magic formula. I'm on 100mgs of test a week and that does is only going lower, not higher. It's just interesting to me.
Bodybuilding is dull, most the people you know won't understand why you do it. Knowing what others take won't change that. Lift as hard as you want, take as much as you want. Most people that do this like to experiment and like the fact they can change their look and be in control of something.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131