over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay Cutler finally reveals his past steroid cycles

Yea I know but it would be particularly interesting to see Jay off for 12 weeks and compare to what we were used to him looking like

I believe Jay and Ronnie may have come off completely after the Mr.O. Why not? I know after doing a cycle I could not wait to stop pinning myself. Especially if I did ED or EOD injections. If they were pushing the line using AAS why is it hard to believe they would take time off even if it wasn't the most healthiest choice. Even the mental rest of not being. self chemist or being able to travel and not worry.

Nothuman, it would be interesting to see these guys off gear. I bet when they were off they would not go around getting pictures taken like when they were in top shape. Even now with social media, you can disappear and no one really notices.

Cycling is waist deep in PED use

There was an analysis that if they handed the Tour De France trophy to the a natural cyclist, they would have to go down to 24 or 25th place in the final results (can't recall exactly)

Also can't forget Bjarne Riis; aka Mr. Sixty. He was a Danish cyclist who competed in the 96 Tour; they named him that because his Hematocrit usually sat at 60 during his competitive years lol
Well my hematocrit is 60 a lot of the time and Bjarne Riis is still alive today so that's good for me

This is corrrect, the main reason to come off is to maintain fertility. I did long cycles for say half of the last 2 decades, with long stretches on and off (years) at 40 I went into fertility my test dropped to actually 0 after a year 017, it took 3 years to get fertile and have my son, which still required IVF. During alll this I had the worst labs of my life, low test ROCKED MY BODY TO ITS CORE, who knows what the long term results are, I cycled back on and my labs went all back to normal so I’m all this the best piece of advice I can give is if you think this Is your life choice, mine with no regrets, then while young cycle off and freeze a few banks of semen with enough you can do IUI easily with your partner in the future, it’s a few hundred dollars a year. Had I done this for 20 years vs what I did it would’ve saved me say 60-70K.
Were you taking hcg or hmg to regain fertility?

9-12iu of legit pharm grade gh is kind of a lot. Look at some of Blue Taylor's guys... low AAS, high HGH and insulin. Assuming he's running quite a bit of tren/halo/winstrol precontest, it doesn't seem impossible that his offseason AAS dosages actually were that low. Only Jay knows though.

I'd say the pros probably take about as much as the cycles we see leaked from famous coaches on average, but it wouldn't be impossible for some of them to take considerably less.

It’s insane that we as steroid users would believe that Jay amassed a 270+ lbs physique with these shitty baby doses. I don’t care what kind of genetics you have there is a ceiling that can only be broken by taking more gear and more food. Have you guys actually seen pros workout? They’re not all gym warriors out working us to the ground. I’ve had Olympia competitors joke to me that I’m making them look bad. And guess what they were at least 60+ lbs of muscle heavier than I was. And let’s not even talk about the joke for cardio these pros do! I’ve seen Jay workout, he was a beast back in the day with his half rep presses. Phil Heath would literally finish a set and spend 5 minutes texting. Dennis Wolf was a joke in the gym, he had his training partner load and I rack all his weights while he lumbered around as if he just had the world’s toughest leg press

9-12iu of legit pharm grade gh is kind of a lot. Look at some of Blue Taylor's guys... low AAS, high HGH and insulin. Assuming he's running quite a bit of tren/halo/winstrol precontest, it doesn't seem impossible that his offseason AAS dosages actually were that low. Only Jay knows though.

I'd say the pros probably take about as much as the cycles we see leaked from famous coaches on average, but it wouldn't be impossible for some of them to take considerably less.
On @Pinkton thread you can see an example of what Blues uses.

High dose of test + very low anabolics, Lantus first thing am, Humalog prewo, as much HGH as you can buy.
I am not completely sure that using Lantus ed will really be a good idea... but this is offtopic.

If lots of member here reached 300lbs with 3,5g aas more or less, i don't think that Jay was on much less to reach his max size.

The drama these types of threads bring out...smh

Who really cares if he's lying or not , the guys on the Olympia stage are the genetic elites. They probably do use a fraction of the drugs alot of gym rats use.
Fuck look at Rich Piana and Boston Loyd , they used insane doses and never even turn pro.

Thinking that you could run the same cycle , training and diet as Cutler or any other Olympia competitors is like thinking you could ever run as fast as Unsain Bolt or swim as fast as Michael Phelps if you follow their program.

More than a few guys run 4+ grams of gear on this board and look NOTHING like a pro or even a top national competitor.

More than a few guys run 4+ grams of gear on this board and look NOTHING like a pro or even a top national competitor.
I told you not to tell anybody 🙃

It’s insane that we as steroid users would believe that Jay amassed a 270+ lbs physique with these shitty baby doses. I don’t care what kind of genetics you have there is a ceiling that can only be broken by taking more gear and more food. Have you guys actually seen pros workout? They’re not all gym warriors out working us to the ground. I’ve had Olympia competitors joke to me that I’m making them look bad. And guess what they were at least 60+ lbs of muscle heavier than I was. And let’s not even talk about the joke for cardio these pros do! I’ve seen Jay workout, he was a beast back in the day with his half rep presses. Phil Heath would literally finish a set and spend 5 minutes texting. Dennis Wolf was a joke in the gym, he had his training partner load and I rack all his weights while he lumbered around as if he just had the world’s toughest leg press

there are some studies done by russia in there olypic athletes in the 1960s, they are quite good as a bse for understanding how drugs kinda work with humans. in the 1960 they identified 3 or 4 differnt responses to aas. the best responder need 1/4 or less the dose of the worst to get similar or better response.

if you really think about that in terms of genetics and human potantial doses like this seem possible.

Yea and it took u more than 2g of gear to become pro and u have great genetics...

Yea and it took u more than 2g of gear to become pro and u have great genetics...
I most definitely wouldn't use the word GREAT when talking about my genetics I would call them slightly better than average.

My conversation with Jay was pretty funny actually, in regards to AAS he laughed and said "whatever man" some guys take a reasonable amount some guys take a lot, he said now GH that's a different story, take as much as you can afford! This is grade A pharmaceutical GH so 9iu a day of humatrope is some expensive shit! He did laugh about a certain pro being a walking bottle of test so I knew that guys dosages must be pretty damn high.

Not everyone will be able to handle the side effects of large dosages of steroids, it's an individual thing so we are not all the same, if I could handle 4 grams of gear I would have fucking done it!
Had a friend who drove Jay around when he was in town for a guest appearance at some nutrition store and asked him a out his gear usage. He said he was surprisingly honest and told him exactly what B-boy quoted. As much growth as afford.

I believe it. I believe Dorian too.

Don't forget Jay has been training for a very long time. I remember reading about him in Muscle and Fitness when I was just a teenager. We are talking over 20 years ago. A small amount of gear and GH, and consistent hard training... Putting on muscle isn't really that difficult if you are eating enough. Take out hormonal restraints, and you are good to go.

There is a definite point of diminishing returns with gear, and I think a lot of people over do it. I remember seeing a study on testosterone dosage and hypertrophy, and how very little of a difference there was between 100-200mg and 600mg. I don't remember the exact numbers but it was something like 6lbs of muscle growth per year on 200mg, and 7lbs of muscle growth per year on 3x as much testosterone.

Pretty sure Kevin could have walked around at 230+ on just TRT if he still trained and ate after shows

But he completely went the opposite direction and stopped everything cold turkey; hence his radical transformations
Yeah if I remember right he was more interested in his band and didn’t even train. I’m sure someone like him could be a lean 230 without takin anything. Not saying stage ready but 230 10-12 bodyfat. I still cycle and you can maintain a ton of muscle for quite a while. Have many guys I know always saying I should get on trt at my age(43) but I feel perfectly fine when off. Plus I’m not trying to walk around at 250lbs. I like staying lean and anywhere from 200-210 is great for me

I most definitely wouldn't use the word GREAT when talking about my genetics I would call them slightly better than average.
How would you rate my genetics? No ill-intent here, I'm genuinely curious. I don't have friends who are into this so the board is how I measure myself.

I think you are understating your genetics.

Am definitely not taking anything away from your discipline and your knowledge one bit but in my opinion you have more than ‘slightly’ better than average genetics for bodybuilding.

Plus you are a very open and helpful person.

That counts more than bodybuilding in my opinion.

Am not sucking up 🙃

I believe it. I believe Dorian too.

Don't forget Jay has been training for a very long time. I remember reading about him in Muscle and Fitness when I was just a teenager. We are talking over 20 years ago. A small amount of gear and GH, and consistent hard training... Putting on muscle isn't really that difficult if you are eating enough. Take out hormonal restraints, and you are good to go.

There is a definite point of diminishing returns with gear, and I think a lot of people over do it. I remember seeing a study on testosterone dosage and hypertrophy, and how very little of a difference there was between 100-200mg and 600mg. I don't remember the exact numbers but it was something like 6lbs of muscle growth per year on 200mg, and 7lbs of muscle growth per year on 3x as much testosterone.

Please post that study up!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner