over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay Cutler finally reveals his past steroid cycles

To recap

Went as high as 1g test but his sweet spot was 500mg and he liked stacking 500mg test with 600mg EQ
Didn't like deca
Went as high as 12iu HGH per day but 9iu was his sweet spot, but he said he felt it was very overrated.
Used insulin from 2001-2004 and then started working with Hany Rambod and he was against it. He never used insulin after this.
Came completely off for 12 weeks after contest cycles. Not even TRT. Says the biggest mistake people do these days is not come off between cycles. Said most pros including Ronnie also came off.
Used parabolian sometimes but only two 76mg ampules per week (152mg tren divided in two doses basically)
Used 1 or 2 anadrol 50's the last couple of years he was competing
Used prop, mast, halo, winstrol at certain times during prep (no doses mentioned)
Almost lost the Olympia to Victor Martinez because he had an infection from taking Winstrol
Currently on 1/2 to 1cc TRT test per week to keep his total testosterone levels between 600-800

To recap

Went as high as 1g test but his sweet spot was 500mg and he liked stacking 500mg test with 600mg EQ
Didn't like deca
Went as high as 12iu HGH per day but 9iu was his sweet spot, but he said he felt it was very overrated.
Used insulin from 2001-2004 and then started working with Hany Rambod and he was against it. He never used insulin after this.
Came completely off for 12 weeks after contest cycles. Not even TRT. Says the biggest mistake people do these days is not come off between cycles. Said most pros including Ronnie also came off.
Used parabolian sometimes but only two 76mg ampules per week (152mg tren divided in two doses basically)
Used prop, mast, halo, winstrol at certain times during prep (no doses mentioned)
Almost lost the Olympia to Victor Martinez because he had an infection from taking Winstrol
Currently on 1/2 to 1cc TRT test per week to keep his total testosterone levels between 600-800
The guy was interviewing his wrong regardant that you need more test if you are heavier, that is BS.

To recap

Didn't like deca
Thanks for the footnotes...I'm over watching these long drawn out vids to see same stuff spun differently

Why are there two threads for this?

Yep the insulin looks right like he said as far as back as 98-99 he was using insulin with a recent podcast with Milos and stopped in 2004. He did say he used quite a bit of GH. I 100% believe him just like I 100% believe Dorian and Kevin , of course you know it's not every year or whatever but I believe it, there's no reason why these guys lied and most of you that can't fathom that these guys can use this you have to understand these guys have Superior genetics for bodybuilding. it's not a podcast it's a video interview featuring Milos with Jay and another guy more doing the interviews, I highly recommend that

Yep the insulin looks right like he said as far as back as 98-99 he was using insulin with a recent podcast with Milos and stopped in 2004. He did say he used quite a bit of GH. I 100% believe him just like I 100% believe Dorian and Kevin , of course you know it's not every year or whatever but I believe it, there's no reason why these guys lied and most of you that can't fathom that these guys can use this you have to understand these guys have Superior genetics for bodybuilding. it's not a podcast it's a video interview featuring Milos with Jay and another guy more doing the interviews, I highly recommend that
There’s no reason these guys lied???? Lol

Do you know how many guys look up to them?
Look how many bodybuilders have died recently.
If Jay says he won Olympia’s taking 2000mg Tren, 3000mg Test, etc, you’re going to get some kid on Tiktok or Reddit who is going to do the same. When he does and something goes wrong, he’ll say “well I heard jay cutler did it”

Not to mention they have sponsorships, etc.

Of course they lie about their dosages.

There’s no reason these guys lied???? Lol

Do you know how many guys look up to them?
Look how many bodybuilders have died recently.
If Jay says he won Olympia’s taking 2000mg Tren, 3000mg Test, etc, you’re going to get some kid on Tiktok or Reddit who is going to do the same. When he does and something goes wrong, he’ll say “well I heard jay cutler did it”

Not to mention they have sponsorships, etc.

Of course they lie about their dosages.
It's called a bell curve just like some guys have 4.5 in penises and others guys have 8.5. these guys are at the end of the bell curve the guys that probably can't believe it or probably at the lower end maybe even lowest end

People that can't or wont do what is required to grow regardless of steroid dosage, are going to say that Jay is lying. I doubt that Jay is so stupid that he thinks he can stop people from doing high/outrageous doses by saying he did lower doses.

It's called a bell curve just like some guys have 4.5 in penises and others guys have 8.5. these guys are at the end of the bell curve the guys that probably can't believe it or probably at the lower end maybe even lowest end
Isn’t it the guys at the high end usually lying who are really at the low end? 🤔

People that can't or wont do what is required to grow regardless of steroid dosage, are going to say that Jay is lying. I doubt that Jay is so stupid that he thinks he can stop people from doing high/outrageous doses by saying he did lower doses.
It’s called liability. Jay has a name and a brand behind him.

It’s called liability. Jay has a name and a brand behind him.
He could also choose to say nothing as he did for many years. Not much of as reason now as he has to know that those that want to believe him will and those that don't wont. And can just put doubt on his credibility which could hurt profits.

I put as much faith in his "cycle" as I do in every other single article, post, video on steroid cycles of the pros.
Whether they are higher, lower, or whatever.
Argue on fellas.......................

Isn’t it the guys at the high end usually lying who are really at the low end? 🤔
I guess the females the only one that really knows but thinking back I could have used a more a different example and just said hi you know some guys are 5 ft and some guys are 6'5 that's called the bell curve the same with bodybuilding genetics and drug response there's a drug response genetic curve

1700mg of gear and 9 iu of HGH offseason? These seems pretty feasible to me.

He was honest that he dabbled with insulin heavy earlier in his career, I'd assume doses were bigger back then when he was building all that mass in the late 90s. Pre-contest is when the drugs get crazy along with other drugs based on what I've read...and he didn't list those dosages.

This all seems believable to me...maybe I'm just gullible.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity