advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay Cutler looking amazing(at almost 50).

"Most states use property taxes to fund schools" 😂

I'm not sure if that should be a laughing or crying emoji our dang taxes are so high! To be fair we personally moved to an area knowing the taxes were through the roof for the school district and while I think in almost every instance tax money used to fund public "stuff" is not managed well, we are overall please.

Yep, i'm talking about those high tax states that charge a mortgage in property taxes and tell you "it's to fund schools". I thought that was funny.

Imagine fully paying off your entire house/mortgage and still paying $2,000-$3000 and in monthly property taxes for the rest of your life (that never stops increasing). Big ouch

That is the part that blows my mind. If you pay off a $900K house where I live you are still going to pay $2,000 a month!!! Seems insane.

People always love the no state income tax in Texas and Florida but they don't realize all the ways they make up for it. For example, in Texas sales tax is 8.25% - I remember visiting family in St. Louis as a teenager, buying a book, and seeing that the sales tax was only 0.625%. Government gets the money one way or another.
States like New Jersey will crush you with insane sales tax AND property tax. Florida/Texas don't even compare.

Back on topic, The fact that Jay Cutler competed at the highest levels and became a legend and looks this fit and healthy is the really impressive part. If he got leaner, that would bring out the true WOW factor.

States like New Jersey will crush you with insane sales tax AND property tax. Florida/Texas don't even compare.

Back on topic, The fact that Jay Cutler competed at the highest levels and became a legend and looks this fit and healthy is the really impressive part. If he got leaner, that would bring out the true WOW factor.
But I don't think he would go leaner any time soon... He's holding up the size... May b after few more years he will learn out .

Jim

Some parts of Texas you see nearly a 4% property tax rate.
That means for a 500k house you're paying 20k in property taxes.
Property tax in CA is 1%.. but yeah overall cost of living is much more expensive too.

Some parts of Texas you see nearly a 4% property tax rate.
That means for a 500k house you're paying 20k in property taxes.
Property tax in CA is 1%.. but yeah overall cost of living is much more expensive too.
That 1% property tax is abt the only saving grace w regard to the cost of living in CA. They look to tax us on everything else but that 1% property tax has been around for a few decades i think and would be really politically unpopular so i think it'll stay.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws