advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay Cutler looking amazing(at almost 50).

I like and respect Jay Cutler but I don't know, to me he doesn't look good at all, can't even compare to his glory days. It's like his whole body lost half the size, but waist remained the same so it looks blocky, doesn't even have the bodybuilding flow line, looks more like a wrestler. I think Dennis Wolf looks much better and more esthetic in his retirement body.

**groan** :cautious:

I've heard him make a bunch of comments over the past few years about gear use. He is focused on biz and I think he mostly is on trt especially during busy periods on the road and what-not, but adds a little this and that at times, probably, like most of us as we get older, we like to "supplement" when we have the time to step on the gas a little.

he looks amazing, I hope to look like that at his age.

Dude when he lifted his shorts I was like are you fucking kidding me.

His legs are still huge. I met him in his prime and I remember thinking his legs are like trees. To this day he was the most ridiculous looking thing I have ever seen guest posing. He also always says he’s 5’9. Dude I don’t think he is. He was not tall at all short. I’m 5’6 and he wasn’t much taller. He was fucking massive and still is.

This look right here impresses me. People always ask what is this person taking what did this person do.

This is the only time I’m like bro 49-50 years old wtf is he taking. I want to know how trt-hrt regime. Gh if any. I mean dude he’s fucking lean as shit, like seriously abs and striated fucking legs. Wtf !
hes about 5-9 ... ive seen him several and hes nowhere near 5-6

I see Kai everyday - as amazing as Phil and Jay were in their prime - Kai would destroy them today. Dude is an animal - pretty much looks the same as his O/Arnold days…
PS I hope this didn’t come off as anti Phil or Jay like some of these stupid posts here lol. I’m just saying that’s how much Kai has kept it going. It’s like he never “retired” - just stopped competing.

I see Kai everyday - as amazing as Phil and Jay were in their prime - Kai would destroy them today. Dude is an animal - pretty much looks the same as his O/Arnold days…
Thats cool! Yeah, I've seen fairly recent pics of him, looks great. I would dare say prime Kai likely beats prime Cutler but that might just be my bias/preference
Kai was always my wife's favorite, she was super stoked to see him on Stranger Things

Thats cool! Yeah, I've seen fairly recent pics of him, looks great. I would dare say prime Kai likely beats prime Cutler but that might just be my bias/preference
Kai was always my wife's favorite, she was super stoked to see him on Stranger Things
I was always a huge Kai fan but he just had one of those “strange” physiques so it was hard for judges to put him above Phil. Kai kinda reminds of William Bonac - both are awesome but something is off when you’re talking pure aesthetics and symmetry.

Like I said, huge fan and I see him pretty much every day at RedCon. It’s kinda shocking how nice he is - I sometimes feel like he has to be acting lol. How can anyone have such a positive attitude and energy like that while being on that much juice??? I’m in the middle of a small ass pussy blast and I want to thow dumbbells at those college kid broccoli headed fucks at RedCon…

but he just sucks..... cant stnad the guy.

I like and respect Jay Cutler but I don't know, to me he doesn't look good at all, can't even compare to his glory days. It's like his whole body lost half the size, but waist remained the same so it looks blocky, doesn't even have the bodybuilding flow line, looks more like a wrestler. I think Dennis Wolf looks much better and more esthetic in his retirement body.
All those years of chasing Ronnie did take a toll on him. At least he is doing better than Ronnie now by not being in a wheelchair.

Lol these comments are funny af

Do you realize what most 50 year olds look like?

Balding, skinny fat (or straight up fat) and generally run over by life

Jay is the picture of vitality (externally) and is still JACKED. This isn’t a Paul Dillett or Mustafa Mohammad completely falling off post-retirement situation.

If you think anyone has a chance of looking anything like their prime as a bodybuilder past 50, you don’t have the slightest idea of how this works. Even Vince Taylor and Dexter still looked like shadows of their best at the end.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws