over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay Cutler posing and looking huge

I was with ya...

You guys want your cake and eat it too. You can't have a "best" bodybuilder competition like the Mr O and then say, ohhh, but he isn't healthy. Shit, half of America isn't healthy.

You guys should have a Mr Health Olympia where you wheel a bunch of guys out on stage in wheel chairs and perform blood culture testing, Radiological analysis, stool sample tests etc (all to the music of Enya).......and the winner gets a lifetime supply of alfalfa. :rolleyes:

Until you said Enya!

Everyone knows we treehugger bodybuilders like to rock out to YANNI!

Enya? That's for sissies.:rolleyes:

:D

You guys want your cake and eat it too. You can't have a "best" bodybuilder competition like the Mr O and then say, ohhh, but he isn't healthy. Shit, half of America isn't healthy.

You guys should have a Mr Health Olympia where you wheel a bunch of guys out on stage in wheel chairs and perform blood culture testing, Radiological analysis, stool sample tests etc (all to the music of Enya).......and the winner gets a lifetime supply of alfalfa. :rolleyes:

Alfalfa! Lols

304lbs at 9weeks out. Plans on compteting bout 285lbs.

304lbs at 9weeks out. Plans on compteting bout 285lbs.

Isn't that like 10 more pounds than last year? That's amazing that he can put on 10 pounds of muscle in a years time at that level of development. I would love to know what his vitamin regimen looks like.

The guy looks amazingly developed and is of course the current mr.O, but I wish guys like jay and ronnie would be marked down for there waists. Id much prefer to see more old school bodybuilders with the thin waist and wide shoulders winning a sandow and although they may be 50lbs or more lighter I think it looks much more pleasing to the eye.

agree 100% Braven

The guy looks amazingly developed and is of course the current mr.O, but I wish guys like jay and ronnie would be marked down for there waists. Id much prefer to see more old school bodybuilders with the thin waist and wide shoulders winning a sandow and although they may be 50lbs or more lighter I think it looks much more pleasing to the eye.

these 2 should be the ideal that olympians would want to look like.......i wish the mass trend would go away.

Attachments

• flex-serge.jpg
    flex-serge.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 521
No question that these guys have amazing physiques. I think that flex was one of the alltime best. The problem is that it is much harder to gain size and be ripped than to be small and ripped. There are genetic freaks like Flex and such, but his genetics didn't come from hard work and effort, it was just a gift. So again the size wins out over shape since size is much harder to attain and still look good. Look at Dexter. He will never win, but has the best shape of the top 5 in the MR O. And he gets more ripped than anyone up there. So again, size wins due to it being harder to acheive and still look good. Another example is Markus. He is HUGE and can get ripped, but he doesn't look good. Thats why he doesn't place high. The overall package must be appealing to some degree otherwise Greg Kovaks would be Mr O for the last 10 years.

I hate these huge waists. Yes we get it Jay is the hardest worker and a great guy but it's getting out of hand.

Swole, but I prefer the more asthetic look of guys like Dexter, Dugdale, Tony Freeman and Dennis Wolf.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

Last edited:
Gotta admit, Jay looks freaky. I'm still waiting for the day, however, that he steps on stage and he's 100 % dry, because that has yet to happen. He just does not bring out complete hardness in his chest or biceps - ever.

But there is no denying that this is his peak, and he played the mass game and has won.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity