over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay Cutler vs Fat Albert

triathloncoach

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Board Supporter
This is funny. It's cut from an article telling people to throw away their scale. It's directionally factual, but maybe they should have used a Natty Body Builder or an NFL Runnning Back. I'm not so sure I want Jay's blood work.

The article also failed to mention that both Jay and Fat Albert look like cartoon characters.

As an example, consider these two characters: Jay Cutler (a professional bodybuilder) and Fat Albert. Both are 5'9," both weigh 265 lbs. and let's say that both of them are 32 years old. (These are the real statistics for Jay.) Using the old ideal weight chart designed by the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, we find that both of these men are clinically obese.

In reality, Fat Albert really is obese while Jay Cutler is one of the healthiest people on the planet. The error is that the height weight chart doesn't account for differences in body composition; it only measures weight. Therefore, without taking lean body weight vs. fat body weight into account, it's impossible for the bathroom scale to tell you if you're at your ideal body weight or not. More importantly, when you do begin to lose weight fast the scale will never be able to tell you if you're experiencing fat loss or muscle loss.

I agree with you that they should have used a typical athlete (NFL Running Back is good). Jay is phenomenal, however I suspect he is anything but healthy.

I am sure the writer used Jay and FA because it is more attention grabbing to the reader.

Agree in principle but sadly fat Albert probably has better blood work, but still shit. As said a large natural bodybuilder or sportsman would be a totally different issue. Im not knocking people that use gear as im far from natural, just keeping it real

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

This is funny. It's cut from an article telling people to throw away their scale. It's directionally factual, but maybe they should have used a Natty Body Builder or an NFL Runnning Back. I'm not so sure I want Jay's blood work.

The article also failed to mention that both Jay and Fat Albert look like cartoon characters.

As an example, consider these two characters: Jay Cutler (a professional bodybuilder) and Fat Albert. Both are 5'9," both weigh 265 lbs. and let's say that both of them are 32 years old. (These are the real statistics for Jay.) Using the old ideal weight chart designed by the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, we find that both of these men are clinically obese.

In reality, Fat Albert[ really is obese while Jay Cutler is one of the healthiest people on the planet. The error is that the height weight chart doesn't account for differences in body composition; it only measures weight. Therefore, without taking lean body weight vs. fat body weight into account, it's impossible for the bathroom scale to tell you if you're at your ideal body weight or not. More importantly, when you do begin to lose weight fast the scale will never be able to tell you if you're experiencing fat loss or muscle loss.

LOL

the healthiest man in the world
made me laugh

Isn't it funny how these articles always get it completely wrong about bodybuilders. Nice to see one wrong in this way though, very rare. Normally were roid raging monsters on death's door

Jay cutler... the bodybuilder... healthy! ROFL

Clearly they havent heard of andreas munzer.

he was "healthy and lean"...

Agree in principle but sadly fat Albert probably has better blood work, but still shit. As said a large natural bodybuilder or sportsman would be a totally different issue. Im not knocking people that use gear as im far from natural, just keeping it real

not all of us have bad blood work on gear,,i get mine one time a week and it is cleaner than it was when I abused food!,,lol,,I train with a heart surgeon and he keeps an eye on all my activities!

True but most don't abuse like the pros do and to be that big you have to abuse food too. You do have a point though

not all of us have bad blood work on gear,,i get mine one time a week and it is cleaner than it was when I abused food!,,lol,,I train with a heart surgeon and he keeps an eye on all my activities!

You get bloodwork done every week?

Guys, I am surprised at some of your assumptions.

Remember Jay is a very intelligent man who has lots of important people at his disposal throughout his career. Pair that with lots of money and always being married to a nurse practitioner wife....and you don't think he/they stayed on top of everything they could control?
Now whether he is still with said wife is another story.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws