Registered
3 Days out from "O"

**broken link removed**

Try it Again!

Last edited:
yep

the links dead, no pic.

Man, that guy looks like he probably works out. :p

Ronnie's definitely got some competition.

Anybody else catch that guy in the background whe enters the scene towards the end of the clip?

He leans on the dumbells and flexes his tricep. Okay, pal!

The poor guy's entire tri is about the same size as one of the striations on Jay's tri!

Maybe next year buddy...

yea, i was gonna comment on that guy, why anyone would do that is beyond me, i mean, who wants to stand next to a guy like cutler in a vid? silly people

because that guy is an idiot...at least it shows you a true size comparison of cutlers arm :)

Robby Robinson's board

I took this from Robby Robinson's board

MY MAIL SAYS THE NEWAGE BBs WANT THE MORE ESTHETICS PHYSIQUES TO COME BACK. THERE IS TIME FOR A CHANGE BECAUSE BB HAS LOST A BIG BLOCK OF ITS FAN BASE. VERY FEW WANT TO SPEND THEIR MONEY FOR THE OVER DRUGGED PHYSIQUES. THE GOVERNOR IS BBs NEW VOICE, MAYBE HE WILL USE THAT POWER IN A POSITIVE WAY TO HELP CLEAN UP BB INSTEAD OF TELLING THE PRESS THE BBs ARE DRUG TESTED FOR STEROIDS, WHEN I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT'S NOT TRUE. NO DISRESPECT TO MR. OLYMPIA, BUT RONNY IS WAY OVER BOARD IN MY EYES. SOMEONE WILL EVENTUALLY DROP DEAD UP THERE OR BACKSTAGE.
PEACE, ROBBY

We all are here cause we want to be better then the average guy when it comes to size but at what cost...We ,by nature,push the envelope and i am sure we would like to think we know what we are doing and perhaps we do but the problem with Steroids is you DON"T DROP DEAD in seconds if you take too much...it is slow process of system failures and the life style does and will catch up to us...am i guilty of this "YES" and i realize it and i guess i am an idiot cause i know if i touch the flame it will hurt and burn but i keep going back cause it hurts a little less so i stay there a lil longer...at some point the "fire will consume me"...

We need to get back to healthier bb'ing shows...force these guys to look better not bigger....enough is enough...they have isolated themselves from the following they had 15 years ago and just the bizzare and freakish and faint at heart stay to watch this train wreck in the making...

Last edited:
MR.O

slabsofabs said:
I took this from Robby Robinson's board

MY MAIL SAYS THE NEWAGE BBs WANT THE MORE ESTHETICS PHYSIQUES TO COME BACK. THERE IS TIME FOR A CHANGE BECAUSE BB HAS LOST A BIG BLOCK OF ITS FAN BASE. VERY FEW WANT TO SPEND THEIR MONEY FOR THE OVER DRUGGED PHYSIQUES. THE GOVERNOR IS BBs NEW VOICE, MAYBE HE WILL USE THAT POWER IN A POSITIVE WAY TO HELP CLEAN UP BB INSTEAD OF TELLING THE PRESS THE BBs ARE DRUG TESTED FOR STEROIDS, WHEN I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT'S NOT TRUE. NO DISRESPECT TO MR. OLYMPIA, BUT RONNY IS WAY OVER BOARD IN MY EYES. SOMEONE WILL EVENTUALLY DROP DEAD UP THERE OR BACKSTAGE.
PEACE, ROBBY

I 100% agree...look at the orginial pumping iron..the bb's are enjoying life...getting women and having fun there is less stress...because their not racing to be on an enormous amount of drugs...it's all a money game to race to get bigger...I like a lot of the new school bb's like preist,haider,nezzar,ruhl etc..but I still strive to look like a bigger version of colombo etc.

Stay strong

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity