over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay Cutlers detailed diet log to 2013 Mr O

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
**broken link removed**

Some of you might think that this type of information is useless because only Jay knows the other part of the prep and so on blah blah blah...but his diet is very basic, hbis training is very basic and he is an old and very smart man I do not think he does something very advanced with the stuff that is not told openly. Anyway this is his diet log and I found it to be very interesting to read,

Things to be noticed:
- he as no set in stone plan: diet changes every day by how he loks and feels, no set cardio schedule sometimes am, sometimes pm, no set time for weight training sessions too
- no cheat meals during whole prep (but has high carb days)
- uses sugars and whey powder even few weeks before a show
- no added fats
- no magical intraworkout drinks

He's probably using upwards of 18iu of pharma hgh. I don't think he needs to overcomplicate anything running that plus tren plus light t3/t4. Just keep up his progress until he peaks then load and dry out starting 1 week out. Prepping with 300g+ carbs. Crazy

Last edited:
I agree with what is stated above by Pie.

I also wonder just how much input Aceto has...or has contributed thus far. Right now might be where he is starting to do his coaching. (the final 2 weeks)

Aceto did amazing things with rhoden in only a few weeks. Wouldn't surprise me if Aceto was only needed for the last leg of the race for Jay.

I like that Jay follows his instincts day to day with the diet, cardio, and training. He knows his body very well with all his experience. I hope Jay shows everyone that he still has what it takes to be the best in the world.

Chris Aceto knows his stuff. He took my friend PD all the way to getting his pro card. PD says Chris knows his body so well that he can trust him 100%, which takes the stress out of everything.

Last edited:
From all the videos I've watched, Jay makes it pretty clear that Chris pretty much tells him exactly what to eat each day. Yes, the diet is constantly changing, but Jay doesn't just decide on his own what to eat each day based on how he looks or feels.

I like that Jay follows his instincts day to day with the diet, cardio, and training. He knows his body very well with all his experience. I hope Jay shows everyone that he still has what it takes to be the best in the world.

Chris Aceto knows his stuff. He took my friend PD all the way to getting his pro card. PD says Chris knows his body so well that he can trust him 100%, which takes the stress out of everything.

I can't imagine having someone tell me what to eat before a contest. No one knows my body like I do. That being said, if you work with someone for an extended period of time, I guess they would learn how you react to everything.

This is gonna make me sound like a dick but I'm not super impressed with anything aceto has done. Like...I think it's time him and dusty parted ways.

This is gonna make me sound like a dick but I'm not super impressed with anything aceto has done. Like...I think it's time him and dusty parted ways.

So you are judging him based off what he did with Dusty? Not the fact that he took Shawn Rhoden from a second tier pro to winning 4 shows and getting 3rd at the o last year...or him bringing Jose Raymond in with some of his best conditioning to win 2 shows this year...or Evan Centopani winning tampa pro

I don't think anybody at this point can really argue with farah and aceto being the two best prep coaches in the business right now. Track records speak for themselves.

Eat to Grow seems pretty overpriced. $440 for 40 lbs of meat? $11 per lb.

**broken link removed**

Some of you might think that this type of information is useless because only Jay knows the other part of the prep and so on blah blah blah...but his diet is very basic, hbis training is very basic and he is an old and very smart man I do not think he does something very advanced with the stuff that is not told openly. Anyway this is his diet log and I found it to be very interesting to read,

Things to be noticed:
- he as no set in stone plan: diet changes every day by how he loks and feels, no set cardio schedule sometimes am, sometimes pm, no set time for weight training sessions too
- no cheat meals during whole prep (but has high carb days)
- uses sugars and whey powder even few weeks before a show
- no added fats

Nope, just the "magical" Jay Cutler Elite Total Protein and the "magical" Eat To Grow tilapia and filets :rolleyes: Those are the keys

We all know jay is one of the most dedicated guys out there. Just some people really don't want to believe that all the solutions is in front of them and rather believe that his on 10g of magic dragon potion and 300iu of pharm grade GH.

I personally believe he is one of the most dedicated ifbb's out there come stage time. However, i also think he is one of the most intelligent ifbb's drug-wise as well. He even admitted in many interviews that he's the best because he tries the hardest and he has the "edge."

Nope, just the "magical" Jay Cutler Elite Total Protein and the "magical" Eat To Grow tilapia and filets :rolleyes: Those are the keys

started lookin at it and it felt like a commercial.

**broken link removed**

...but his diet is very basic, hbis training is very basic and he is an old and very smart man I do not think he does something very advanced with the stuff that is not told openly.

Things to be noticed:

Acetos advice is pretty basic. I'm not minimizing him as a trainer of champions but just stressing that he focuses on the fundamentals.

I tried the whole intra workout / slin thing and I was waaaay to focused on my blood sugar rather than my workouts. I never really noticed any difference from post workout humalog.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131