over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay Cutlers training routine EXPLAIN

I will say this...my calves have always been a weak point of mine. Training them never helped me. I then gave up training them because it was annoying and didn't seem worth it. Then all of a sudden when I upped doses and whatnot, they got a little bigger and more vascular, and this is without me training them.

So yes, I think training has little/nothing to do with bringing up a weak bodypart. I am not recommending not training them at all, I just think it's overrated. It HAS to be done of course, and I always train hard because I enjoy it, but the various types of workouts are all going to accomplish the same thing when it's all said and done.

I bet your thighs grew dramatically more though correct (unless you're one of those guys that doesn't train legs)? Wouldn't your enhanced endocrine situation have worsened your disparity?

do you think to reach these lifts training one body part per week is the way to go or is it training 4-8 reps something like chest/ back ... legs/... sh/bi/tri ,, or a doggrapp routine, or big As routine which reach those heavy weight better then you have to work on higher reps for those weights...

doggcrapp you have actually just answered my question just in your own way saying he used heavy weights ,, confirming what i was thinking because I never thought it was possible from all the splits i seen on his videos to gain size more jsut to refine like all pros pre contest vids ... in his first dvd he says he used a basic routine during his first years ,, and I know ronnie colemans first workout routine after he left power lifting was chest shoulder tri, back bis and legs

So Arnie used synthol way back then on his calves:confused:

My personal opinion in agreement with poliquin is we are vastly under-estimating the powers of smart training.

no he didnt, synthol was never around way back then

esiclene arni was caught using in his calves before standing on stage many times, this causes a swelling effect to make them look bigger but it aint aynthol

ALL HAIL ARNI :)

I bet your thighs grew dramatically more though correct (unless you're one of those guys that doesn't train legs)? Wouldn't your enhanced endocrine situation have worsened your disparity?

don't train legs? are you kidding me I go wild on leg days and have to order special jeans just so they fit me. I've posted leg pics before

and yes my thighs grew I suppose

no he didnt, synthol was never around way back then

esiclene arni was caught using in his calves before standing on stage many times, this causes a swelling effect to make them look bigger but it aint aynthol

ALL HAIL ARNI :)

Lol man I know he didn't... I was making an example of AMD's only way to fix weaknesses.

The story I've heard about Arnie is he got so frustrated with his calves he decided to never wear trousers and cut all his jeans into shorts to make an example of them and force him into training them harder.

don't train legs? are you kidding me I go wild on leg days and have to order special jeans just so they fit me. I've posted leg pics before

Yeah sorry bro I knew you'd take offense to the way I worded that. Last question man... has your period in an enhanced hormonal profile better or worsened the disparity between your thighs and calves?

Yeah sorry bro I knew you'd take offense to the way I worded that. Last question man... has your period in an enhanced hormonal profile better or worsened the disparity between your thighs and calves?

yes I've had to purchase extra tampons and shed many tears as a result of all the clomid I've been taking. Vagina growing as we speak

bro, you DO NOT need special pants unless your thighs absolutely dwarf your upper body. Not being a dick but you have guys on here with 28-30" thighs that can wear off the shelf pants if they go a size bigger. =-) Don't you go getting all off the deep end delusional. Hell bro, i have posted pics of my legs and they fit in off the shelf pants one size up, just my two cents

bro, you DO NOT need special pants unless your thighs absolutely dwarf your upper body. Not being a dick but you have guys on here with 28-30" thighs that can wear off the shelf pants if they go a size bigger. =-) Don't you go getting all off the deep end delusional. Hell bro, i have posted pics of my legs and they fit in off the shelf pants one size up, just my two cents

I think I know which pants fit and which don't. I'm the one who went to the jeans stores to shop for myself, not you. Lucky Jeans are the ones I went with since Levi's had no loose jeans, other than their online store. Reality shits on your two cents, BRO

I think I know which pants fit and which don't. I'm the one who went to the jeans stores to shop for myself, not you. Lucky Jeans are the ones I went with since Levi's had no loose jeans, other than their online store. Reality shits on your two cents, BRO

Hahah you have posted pics of your legs before, please post up another one so we can see how massive legs that need special order jeans fit=-)
hahahaha

please post a pic. The problem is the reality in your head does not fit with my two cents. Most of us live in a slightly less delusional reality=-)

These fit in off the,shelf,levi and express, you need to stop shopping in the kiddy section:) or maybe your legs dwarf mine.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1329927468651.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1329927468651.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 170
yeah-- its the drugs.... but im of the opinion that most of those guys work very hard so we we should be careful when we judge.

Is there an american eagle store by u? My thighs r 28" and there loose fit and boot cut fit me pretty good.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

These fit in off the,shelf,levi and express, you need to stop shopping in the kiddy section:) or maybe your legs dwarf mine.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Look at them tiny legs;). Yea I just go a size bigger or even wear the carpenter jeans and or Lucky. No shit Express do you order those online or at the store!

Last edited:
Look at them tiny legs;). Yea I just go a size bigger or even wear the carpenter jeans and or Lucky. No shit Express do you order those online or at the store!

I'm not Tom Platz but I wear Levis off the shelf. Boot cut because I'm white trash and wear lizard cowboy boots.

f28mjl.jpg

LOL at ordering special jeans to fit someone's legs...... Everyone can easily find jeans that fit.

Think we need to call this the "TINY LEG THREAD":D lol. Damm some mass on them quads. Yea Iwant to know bout them express jeans always damm good jeans just my store never has them big enough. Wait maybe its my waist:(

I'm not Tom Platz but I wear Levis off the shelf. Boot cut because I'm white trash and wear lizard cowboy boots.

f28mjl.jpg

Your legs are the size of these guys that need 'special order' jeans and you wear off the shelf.

NEVER in my life have i ever seen a more delusional group of people in this sport. I am guilty, i am not huge but i still see the 125lb varsity wrestler from high school in the mirror. Some guys go the other way.

Moral of this story people is buy cuts of clothing made to fit men, not emo dudes or european cut. If you want to wear xxl, get bigger and you will, dont go shop at fucking baby gap and then proclaim you can wear a 5xl.

Sick ass sport

LOL at ordering special jeans to fit someone's legs...... Everyone can easily find jeans that fit.

yeah and look at your avatar quadzilla! hahahaha If you can wear jeans off the shelf everyone but a FEW people on this board can wear them off the shelf.

I am guilty sometimes i shop at guess so i can wear a 2xl or 3xl. It does boost my ego....hahaha

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131