over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay Dub 11 weeks out dialing in nice ...first contest

Damn guys I didnt expect all this talk about me having potential. Thank you all, this is some HUGE motivation for me.

Between working 3 jobs, cooking, training, cardio, and of course my girl, it's been rough but its all well worth it :)

Alex is the man. Like I've stated before, he gets back to me within the hour, gives long detailed messages, and is always giving me all sorts of motivation. He's one cool ass dude.

Oh and buselmo, I'll try that with my palms bro. Thanks for the tips. I definitely gotta start hitting my poses more often and practicing those like crazy. Once I do I'll post them up and have you guys give me tips on how I can make myself appear shorter and all that good shit.

Thanks again guys.

You look awsome JD......great work

you look great J DUB. how old are you man? im plannin on doing my first show and im about 10.5 weeks and and definitely not as lean as you. you definitely have room for some size after this show too. Are you going to compete in the Open or Novice??

Jay
Can say much that hasn't been said except that Im extremely impressed. :headbang:I'm 6-2 also and it's dam hard to fill out that frame. Your narrow waist and broad shoulders are crazy - really makes you look like 230lbs. What weight are you going to hit the stage - aiming for below 198 or above? And what comp is it? You'll do well no doubt. Esp with Alex in your corner!

The next weeks are prolly the hardest for the diet, etc. so keep your eye on the goal - you've really busted your ass to get there! Good luck bro!

Alex - must be nice to have a guy like this to work with!!!

hey mike.. i know the question was for Jason.. but i tell you, things could not be going better on my end.. Maybe hes emailing me at the right time or something but im always in the right mood to ramble on the info to be very clear in what we need to do.. and hes absorbing it like a sponge... couldnt be happier..

the kid is sick......so much muscle it's hard to conceptualize his height.....rooting for you bro kill it!!!

Jay
Can say much that hasn't been said except that Im extremely impressed. :headbang:I'm 6-2 also and it's dam hard to fill out that frame. Your narrow waist and broad shoulders are crazy - really makes you look like 230lbs. What weight are you going to hit the stage - aiming for below 198 or above? And what comp is it? You'll do well no doubt. Esp with Alex in your corner!

The next weeks are prolly the hardest for the diet, etc. so keep your eye on the goal - you've really busted your ass to get there! Good luck bro!

Alex - must be nice to have a guy like this to work with!!!

Hey thanks man.

I dont have a target weight in mind, I'm just aiming for as shredded as possible and to show up and whatever weight class I end up is fine by me.

And like Alex said, I just listen to what he says and implement ;) Other than some bad cravings every now and then the diet has been great so far. I stay full all day.

Oh and the show is the NPC Iowa/Central States, so its actually 2 shows.

you look great J DUB. how old are you man? im plannin on doing my first show and im about 10.5 weeks and and definitely not as lean as you. you definitely have room for some size after this show too. Are you going to compete in the Open or Novice??

I'm 24 bro. And I'm definitely going to do the Open, I see no reason not to, I might as well get some experience I think?

I don't think you need to be worried about being lean enough ;) I agree with others, I can see real good potential. Unfornately tall guys take alot more time to fill out, but when they do they are impressive. Just keep doing what you are doing and listen to Alex, he will help you alot. Look very good in my book.

Hey thanks man.

I dont have a target weight in mind, I'm just aiming for as shredded as possible and to show up and whatever weight class I end up is fine by me.

And like Alex said, I just listen to what he says and implement ;) Other than some bad cravings every now and then the diet has been great so far. I stay full all day.

Jaydub, you hit the nail on the head brother. Not worring about your weight and just have the best conditioning out there! I've cut weight all my life (wrestling) my show in 09 guys at weigh ins guys were starving, spitting and trying to sweat out water to make weight....screw that!:naughty:

Hey thanks man.

I'm 24 bro. And I'm definitely going to do the Open, I see no reason not to, I might as well get some experience I think?

Great attitude, bud - that will get you far! Im a bit more neurotic about the weight, cause I'llbe up against other masters who've done this for 25 years! LOL i think you should do the novice too. Great to get the extra posing experience and if you get 2 trophies, you can make them into bedside lamps! or do curls with them.... hahahaha Best of luck!

I know its an old thread but he was well on ahead of track at 11wks out great prep work there

Damn! good attitude! Great coach! Insane foundation! Wheels ahead already! Obviously this isn't a phase! Great Physique and support system! All this equals one thing = SUCCESS! you will do well and have a great future!

Alex is the man. Like I've stated before, he gets back to me within the hour, gives long detailed messages, and is always giving me all sorts of motivation. He's one cool ass dude.

Jay dub, you look great, good luck with your prep!!!!!

I just currently started working with Alex myself for Provincials, you hit the nail on the head in that statement. He is definately a pleasure to work with!!

Jay dub, you look great, good luck with your prep!!!!!

I just currently started working with Alex myself for Provincials, you hit the nail on the head in that statement. He is definately a pleasure to work with!!

Thanks Heather.. its great getting started with you and Shawn... When it comes to these shows i feel the pressure as much as you... I have been there.. done that..... and having support is invaluable..

As with Jason... I layed out a plan and he just took one day at a time, and things cant be going better...At first, its just a daily grind but the motivation really happens when you start seeing some good changes, usually takes some weeks of consistency.. then its like a steam roller..... thanks and will be in touch!

You look awesome for being 6'2" and very well proportioned at that weight. If you keep doing what you are doing and put on really clean mass you could do very well for years to come. I'm very impressed. Wow you just don't see guys over 6' with your shape. Awesome man

Dang, looking great jaydub......Hope to see progress as you go along....
Gotta hand it to Alex, he is very motivating and a pleasure to work with.....Lots of detail, leaves nothing to chance...:)

Excellent, Jay. Will only get better. Cannot do better than Alex for prep, as you already know.

Man, you guys (and gal) sure know how to make a guy feel good :) Thanks for all the positive reinforcement, I'll admit I've been struggling badly lately.

The combination of my 60 hour work weeks plus the added cardio, training, and lack of sleep is beginning to kick my ass.

I really need to put my college degrees to use and land a full time job I've been searching for. That sure would help.

As for now, I'll keep hitting it hard until I fall over dead ha

a little update from Jay dog .. the dude is 6'2" dialing in nicely...he sent me these recent pics...8 weeks out

Attachments

• jason8weeksout.jpg
    jason8weeksout.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
8 weeks out... the dudes working 60 hour weeks.. !

im proud man.. hang in there buddy... one cheat meal coming up too! enjoy that bro..... but back on the train ... remember bro..

Attachments

• jason8weeksout2.jpg
    jason8weeksout2.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 139

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner