over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay Dub 11 weeks out dialing in nice ...first contest

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
This is Jason( Jay Dub).... 11 weeks out.. started with me here at 215..

hes sitting at just over 210... losing less than lb a week.. not much more to lose....

Jasons one cool dude! a great member here, always supportive. works 3 jobs, goes to school.. life on track.. really a great "kid"..

decided to do his first show...

hes 6'2".. height is a little disadvantage, he knows.. but he wont be out of shape ...

Hes a young kid too and is getting his feet wet in his first contest...not a mass monster.. but hes getting in shape just nice for his first show.. .im really proud to work with this guy.... hes busting his tail ...! the plan now is to coast in....

Attachments

• JASON.jpg
    JASON.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 40,409
Last edited:
Looking great jay dub! Nice to have a slow cut for sure. You got one hell of a prep coach in your corner! Great job Alex, once again another satisfied customer.

quads look fantastic
hams are thick too
nice v-taper

you just got those loooong ass arms though:eek:

but dont worry....you dont look lanky at all for a taller guy

look pretty damn good bro

:)

Last edited:
Nice work JDub! Lean and solid. You will be great up there your first time. Sounds like teaming up with Alex made a great team!

Looking great jay dub! Nice to have a slow cut for sure. You got one hell of a prep coach in your corner! Great job Alex, once again another satisfied customer.

Agree with Jcagle. Jay dub your looking great man!! Keep it up bro.

J Dub, Tenny is right your quads are on lock and you look very solid man. Congrats once again to both of you.

looking more like 2-3 weeks out :)

great job Jay... you're 6'2? although you won't be the thickest guy on stage, but you'll probably dwarf every midget there with your height :D

being honest... everything looks great! nothing is out of place or looks like a weak point, muscles pop out nicely! great seperation... EXCEPT for you back... you need both width and thickness... just keep that in mind for next year... for now, get diced!

P.S. palms facing your ears (inwards) on the front double bi... if you had very long and thick bis, that pose would look good... but since your biceps are normal, you should try to create more of a peak look there instead of flattening them out.

Last edited:
real talk

INSANE POTENTIAL!

The hams are already popping through...that's been one of my challenges so far..great job...your legs have amazing shape..but im sure you already know this! Good luck!

Impressive! You are on the right track with Alex. Alot of potential there! Good luck!

very nice Jay Dub!

For being 6'2 your quads look awesome!

Jay you have a classic shape with tons of potential.
Alex has Alex'ed you for sure. :D

Good luck and have fun at your first show!
CG

Damn guys I didnt expect all this talk about me having potential. Thank you all, this is some HUGE motivation for me.

Between working 3 jobs, cooking, training, cardio, and of course my girl, it's been rough but its all well worth it :)

Alex is the man. Like I've stated before, he gets back to me within the hour, gives long detailed messages, and is always giving me all sorts of motivation. He's one cool ass dude.

Oh and buselmo, I'll try that with my palms bro. Thanks for the tips. I definitely gotta start hitting my poses more often and practicing those like crazy. Once I do I'll post them up and have you guys give me tips on how I can make myself appear shorter and all that good shit.

Thanks again guys.

Very impressive.

Jay
Can say much that hasn't been said except that Im extremely impressed. :headbang:I'm 6-2 also and it's dam hard to fill out that frame. Your narrow waist and broad shoulders are crazy - really makes you look like 230lbs. What weight are you going to hit the stage - aiming for below 198 or above? And what comp is it? You'll do well no doubt. Esp with Alex in your corner!

The next weeks are prolly the hardest for the diet, etc. so keep your eye on the goal - you've really busted your ass to get there! Good luck bro!

Alex - must be nice to have a guy like this to work with!!!

you have the frame for so much more weight and your quads look great. Still young too, so plenty of time to grow. Glad you and alex are teaming up. Good job fellas

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear