over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JAY WORKING WITH ACETO

JRBD

Registered
Just read on MD that it's official, their working together for the O!!! Chances just got a little better for him with chris on his side.

Can't teach a old dog new tricks ...oh wait, nevermind

In my opinion, Jay's best look happened to be when he trained with Aceto back in early 2000's. We all know the body ages and proportions change slightly over time but this look was my favorite of his:

**broken link removed**

Jay looking IN-SANE in the gym prior to the olympia many years ago:

**broken link removed**

It's funny, Jay gets knocked on by fans and BB community for having a huge waist and being a "fridge" but I feel like his best years were robbed from him because his best look occured during the end of Coleman's reign. And when Ronnie finally retires, Jay finally "gets his" but more towards the end of his own prime.

Last edited:
Again?

If so, I can't wait to see how he shows up. Aceto should already know jays body pretty well having worked with jay earlier in his career. It will be interesting to see if Aceto can dial jay in and if jays body is different now that he is older, more refined. Wonder why they quit working together the first time? Maybe simply because jay moved out west but it doesn't really matter now as that's in the past.

If so, I can't wait to see how he shows up. Aceto should already know jays body pretty well having worked with jay earlier in his career. It will be interesting to see if Aceto can dial jay in and if jays body is different now that he is older, more refined. Wonder why they quit working together the first time? Maybe simply because jay moved out west but it doesn't really matter now as that's in the past.

Aceto had an agenda that Jay didn't agree with

In my opinion, Jay's best look happened to be when he trained with Aceto back in early 2000's. We all know the body ages and proportions change slightly over time but this look was my favorite of his:

**broken link removed**

Jay looking IN-SANE in the gym prior to the olympia many years ago:

**broken link removed**

It's funny, Jay gets knocked on by fans and BB community for having a huge waist and being a "fridge" but I feel like his best years were robbed from him because his best look occured during the end of Coleman's reign. And when Ronnie finally retires, Jay finally "gets his" but more towards the end of his own prime.

I agree...people always overlook that....Coleman out the picture he would have had all those "O's".... He was beating a few bodybuilders you might have heard of ....Shawn ray, kevin levrone, flex wheeler, Nasser el sonboty, etc,etc....all overlooked because he was taking second to Coleman...he was second in the world for what 6-7yrs?...along with 4 "O" wins...

4 Mr Olympias
6 Mr Olympia Runner Up. (Ronnie x4, Dexter, Phil)

Think about that guys..amazing.

4 Mr Olympias
6 Mr Olympia Runner Up. (Ronnie x4, Dexter, Phil)

Think about that guys..amazing.

its incredible. Jay truly did grow on me. Especially after seeing/reading/viewing the struggle he had in order to defeat Ronnie. Not Jays fault but his timing was off. Only if he began or was a couple years younger IE came in a couple years later after Ronnie.

But, sure hasn't affected Jay's marketability and the money he has earned.

I remember reading about aceto's carb depleting/loading approach and wonder how many still use that method.

Jays body has changed a lot since they worked together. Im not sure if that's enough time to figure everything out.

Jay seems to be all over the place. Which seems very unlike him.

Jays body has changed a lot since they worked together. Im not sure if that's enough time to figure everything out.

Jay seems to be all over the place. Which seems very unlike him.

I hope that is not a sign of desperation.

I do know that he is in great hands with Aceto. The man is the real deal.

I feel like these big pro bodbyduilders or even high level amateurs are switching up trainers frequently. When it happens it's like a damn celebrity wedding! It seems like if you just stick with one guy for long enough the relationship can really develop the true athlete.

Probably not the case, that's just how I see from the outside looking in.

I admire ACETO. We have used a TON of ideas of his with tremendous success.

What kind of stuff?

I agree with most of his stuff but was curious if you had anything in particular in mind?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity