over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay_Dub's boladrol trial run

jay_dub

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Registered
PHF wanted us to do our own individual logs with the boladrol so here it is.

I'm prepping for my first show so it should be interesting to see how this works out for a cut... I'm 15.5 weeks out. My diet is now more restricted than ever. I've also upped my cardio. I will post pics as I go. I have some before pics already taken but will put those up later because its getting late and I"m wore out.

My diet is as follows

Meal 1- oats, protein
Meal 2- 2 chicken breasts, rice
Meal 3- same as 2
Meal 4- steak, rice, broccoli
Meal 5- same as 2, broccoli
Meal 6- chicken or 3 scoops protein with veggies

Cardio is at 35 minutes a day.

Lifting is 2 on, 1 off, each bodypart has its own day. My split is legs, shoulders, back, chest, arms.

Just started the 8 mg last night, today was my second day.

It might be in my head but I swear I'm already feeling a pump just moving around. Tomorrow morning will be my first workout since taking it. I don't expect much at all only 3 days in but maybe I'll have a better overall pump.

I'll keep you guys posted.

Jay.

Last edited:
Good thread mate. Jay did you take 8mg all in one go or you split the dosage up?

Still waiting on my boladrol. Are you taking any liver protective supps?

Good thread mate. Jay did you take 8mg all in one go or you split the dosage up?

I split it up, 4mg when I wake up, and then 4mg in the afternoon.

Still waiting on my boladrol. Are you taking any liver protective supps?

I'm taking milk thistle for my liver. Honestly I don't run orals very often but I'm hoping milk thistle will be enough to help.

man.......Alex really got you on NO fat huh???:(

man.......Alex really got you on NO fat huh???:(

ya man, none from food. I take some fish oil but other than that, I'm getting nothin. I was eating some almonds at night, but that was recently replaced with vegetables ha

Last edited:
So, I'm still running the boladrol but have taken a few days off from the gym. I've been hitting it hard for weeks on end now with no breaks and I really felt it was time to take a few days out of the gym to get rested up. I already feel better and am ready to hit it hard again tomorrow.

Anyway, regarding the boladrol.. I'm about 5 days in now at 8mg a day and it looks like I've added 3 lbs and my vascularity is up for sure. I can't comment on workouts because I've taken 4 days off. I didnt originally plan on the break but I decided I needed one. Tomorrow is legs and I'll for sure know how its affecting my strength when I hit squats tomorrow. So far I'm liking this stuff though.

Oh and I never would have related dreams with boladrol but after reading some other logs and seeing people mentioning crazy dreams I see the same is happening for me. My dreams have been very vivid and just plain weird lately.

So this really sucks...

Was going to go in to finally workout again yesterday and I got sick... Some kind of stomach flu and I feel like complete ass now.. Hopefully by tomorrow I'll be feeling better...

Luckily my sickness was short lived, I was feeling much better today. It was suppose to be leg day but I didnt want to beat myself up too bad considering I was sick the night before so I did shoulders and arms today. The pump was great, painful at times when doing tri's and overall I was looking great. I changed my routine to 3 on, 1 off with much less volume and training each bodypart twice a week.

DB Lateral Raises- 45x10, 40x7, 35x9
Preacher Curls- 75x10, 70x8, 65x9
Tri Cable Dips (behind back, almost like a bench dip but standing up with cables)- 190x12, 170x12, 160x12

I'm switching up my routine and doing much more controlled reps, feeling the weight instead of just throwing it around. I stay in the middle of the rep, not all the way up or down so its contracted at all times, and give myself about a minute between sets. All of this felt great today. SInce this is a new routine its hard to say if I'm increasing but I'll be able to tell in a few days.

I'll have a couple pics up later.

was that your workout or part of it???

All of it except some calve work at the end ;) Each set is taken to failure and I work each bodypart out twice a week. Gonna try something new based on some recommendations. I felt very burnout on my previous routine.

Todays workout was awesome. I've been feeling weak lately but boladrol definitely is putting strength on already, no doubt about it.

I just recently started doing weighted pull ups. I upped my reps by 2 today with 45 lbs, for a set of 9.

I immediately went to bent over rows for a set of 280x8. My rows have been decreasing lately :( But today it seemed like they'll be going back up so we'll see.

Then I ended with decline bench with 310x8. Felt great and amazing pumps the entire workout. Very similar to dbol but it somehow feels different. Can't really explain why though.

These were just my first working sets of each exercise, I then take about a 45 second rest and hit two more sets following the heavy set and decrease the weight each set. Like I said, each set to failure.

I've been busy lately with work so I still havent got any pics up but they'll be up soon enough. Work sucks! And sorry for all the randomness in here, its due to my time constraints lately...

Yesterday was legs, no real strength increases or loss which is GOOD at this point. I've been decreasing lately... so no complaints here

Squats- 405x4, 365x7, 335x8 315x8

I'm hoping I can get my squats back up in the coming weeks. Not too long ago I was doing 315x16 or so.

One thing that also has affected my squats are my vibram shoes. i've never been a barefoot squater so I'm still getting used to the stability required with so much less support... I feel like I'm getting a better overall workout though with the vibrams.. I also feel it in my calves a lot more.

Squats were followed by hypers with 2 plates x 12, 1 plate x 12, BW x 15

I finished up with some abs and 40 minutes of cardio. Today is my day off, tomorrow is shoulders and arms.

Another thing I'm noticing is bloat. I thought most people were saying there was virtually no bloat with the boladrol but I'm definitely noticing quite a bit. My nips are also getting sore. I'm thinking about starting some arimidex to get it under control. I feel fat. :eek:

Recent back pic...

**broken link removed**

Attachments

• DSC00786.JPG
    DSC00786.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 728
Front

Attachments

• Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 585
Sorry this ones blurry

Attachments

• Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 653
Today was legs

I havent done front squats in a while, it felt good to do them again but the weight isn't anything great :(

275x8, 250x8, 225x13

Then I hit some laying leg curls

170x10, 150x8, 135x9

Thats a PR for leg curls, but it has been awhile since I've done them. I recently got a membership back at my old gym and now I can use some better equipment here.

I'm feeling awesome lately. Motivation was low for a bit, got refreshed, started a new routine, changed gyms, and I'm feeling great!

I'm getting leaner and my strength is increasing and atleast not going down at all on all lifts. I'm losing weight as well.

Cardio is at 40 minutes a day (higher than ever), next week I increase that to 45 minutes. Vascularity is up and pumps are awesome.

Shoulders and arms tomorrow...

Looking great, those tear drops are sick!!!

Glad the flu hasnt kept you down and congrats on adding strength while cutting weight.

quads look great..conditioning is really good...

I'll be following this to see how it works out on a precontest diet...

Sorry I havent updated this in a few days...

Honestly the reason being I'm virtually staying the same as far as strength goes... BUT I continue to get leaner. This is great as far as I'm concerned. I've lost somewhere around 7 lbs since starting boladrol. I weighed in this morn at 208. I was 215 when I started.

New pics to come in a the next few days.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws