over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jaydub 4 weeks out

Alex A

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
This is Jason.. I posted pics at 11 weeks out.. hes down in the homestretch... standing 6'2" ... looks a lot more than the scale gives him credit... Really coming along solid....

Attachments

• jason4weeksout.jpg
    jason4weeksout.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 1,090

Attachments

• jason4weeksoutlegs.jpg
    jason4weeksoutlegs.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 648
the before pics are at 165 lbs.... when he just starting working out.. at 6'2" hes filling out his frame nicely... and at 24 years old... times on his side

Attachments

• alex_client_transformation.jpg
    alex_client_transformation.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1,305
Last edited:
Damn jaydub, great transformation! Very impressive man. Hope all is well with the prep. Quads looking great man.

You've done a great job with him bro! Congrats to both of you!

GREAT job to both of you! Amazing transformation!

Lycan

Having the same frame as Jay Dub.... Im so jealous of his quads. Mine are no where near that solid.

Props to both of you for the hardwork and goodluck at the show Jay Dub!!

What is his current weight Alex , he look a hell of alot heavier than 165!!!

Has a good build for his height and being lighter in weight , being that you he has the potential for some serious growth

Alex and JD,

If you don't mind me asking, how much does he weigh?

That is an amazing transformation and a lot of hard work and dedication.

Outstanding work JD, goodluck on finishing your prep!:cool:

Hey guys,

Those beginning pics are from like 5-6 years ago. I weighed 165 in them at 6'2 and now I'm sitting close to 205 or so. I've been all over the place with my weight over the years. I had the mentality of "eat everything in sight to get big" and I've been up to 260 lbs, but a complete fatass. THe past few years have been such a learning experience for me. I dont half-ass, so when I *thought* I needed to eat 7k+ cals per day to get big I went all out. At the same time, when I cut weight I stick to the plan (though I've had some unplanned cheat sessions and went kinda overboard).

I've been working with Alex for a while now and he has taken me to the next level. Before I was just a guy who lifted weights, now I feel like I can call myself a bodybuilder. I've never known what that that feels like before. Its been truly great. Alex is a great guy.

Here are some pics of where I started with Alex for this prep. I've dropped about 20 lbs since these pictures. I think I definitely gained some muscle as well. I now know what it feels like to grow into a show :headbang:

BeginningFullBack.jpg

BeginningFullFront.jpg

Last edited:
This is what i call improving ... and what i call.. making the best of what you got.( thats all you can do).... so why not give it your best!

If you look at the current pic here , to me,.. he looks a hell of a lot more than 205-210lbs... and a front relaxed pose is a very hard pose for anyone to look good in....

Most people dont post their front relaxed shots because it really shows all your weaknesses and its a hard pose to make your legs look good ( no hiding the legs in this pose)........ but as you can see.. everything is very pleasing ( no homo) despite the fact that hes no monster...

I put the before pics up to show how much hes improved over time.... to me, its really going in the right direction... and no matter who shows up ... he did his homework and is prepared... im really happy with this...

Last edited:
Great Job Jay_dub, Alex has you looking shredded.

yah damn you have grown into the show a bit. nice job. legs are great especially ur tear drop

yah damn you have grown into the show a bit. nice job. legs are great especially ur tear drop

For some reason the beginning prep before pictures weren't showing up in my post but now they are. I weighed around 225-230 in those and was obviously waaaayyy fatter. So I only really dropped about 20 or so lbs to get where I am now and my strength has increased a TON.

Again, just to clarify, those beginning pics Alex posted were my very first pictures I posted on the internet years ago on my home forum at WannaBeBig Bodybuilding and Weightlifting Forums. It was those forums that got me started in this and this crazy ass journey :D Theres a lot of good guys over there and we're really looking to gain some new members and expand the bodybuilding section so all you guys should join increase the knowledge a little bit over there!

Damn bro - nice place to be 4 weeks out! your quads are sick! Really hard to do for a tall dude like you, but they are thick as hell. Great taper an vascularity coming in too - Go for it bro!

damn, Jaydub you look money man...niiice legs too. im about 4 weeks out too and my legs definitely arent as dialed in as yours. i just started upping my stairmaster time to peel that last tiny bit off.

good luck brotha!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity