over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay's bicep looking thick (unflexed)

Why doesn't jay work forearms again?

Heaths are great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Why doesn't jay work forearms again?

Heaths are great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

The last time I saw Jay was the day before Thanksgiving. He was training delts and traps. The one thing that freaked me out was his forearms. They were the freakiest things I'd seen on any pro. Looked like gorilla forearms. Must have to do with what he's taking at the time.

Look what the GH did to his fucking face and head LOL

His head looks elongated, ridiculous.

What in the fuck is everyone's obsession with Jay's face/head??? I've never seen anyone talk about another body builders head like people talk about Jay's. he's got a big head, but y'all talk like he's a record setting dome or something. Give it a fucking rest with this shit!

What in the fuck is everyone's obsession with Jay's face/head??? I've never seen anyone talk about another body builders head like people talk about Jay's. he's got a big head, but y'all talk like he's a record setting dome or something. Give it a fucking rest with this shit!

eh? I think its more than just large, its abnormally shaped, I guess the natural tendency is to speculate it has to do with his drug use. But, Jay Leno has a head like his imo (weird jutting out chin long sloping forehead) and apparently is not on 20IU of GH a day (or whatever:))

People's heads don't change shape and size after they reach adulthood. Jay's did.

People's heads don't change shape and size after they reach adulthood. Jay's did.

Yes, Im aware that peoples heads dont NATURALLY grow after adulthood, but pro bodybuilding is obviously far from natural. It's a known fact that exogenous GH can increase bone growth, most notably in the head so it's not just Jay Cutler. Barry Bonds is a prime example of a that and there was a thread on here a while back with members admiting that their heads had grown since using AAS and GH. I just don't see the fascination with Jay Cutler, specifically. With Kai Greene is the grapefruit, with Dorian it's the crazy high doses of AAS, GH and slin, and with Jay it's the head. Look at Ronnie Coleman from the beginning of his career compared to the end. His head is a lot larger too, but no one ever mentions it.

It just gets old, that's all.

you have muscles on your head, drugs increase muscular growth from stimulus, chewing stimulates muscles in head, etc. Anyone i met personally who is was a longtime juice user has increased jaw size, head size

Looks like oil injections, not trying to troll, so I could be wrong. Regardless this guy is a beast.

What's more impressive is the size of his hands. Those things are monstrous.

Just saying. Couldn't give a shit if he was using SEO, slin, etc. Just noticing how big his hands look there.

I think cobramike is rite on Jay came thru Mississippi short while ago. I don't think he tore it at all was a bad injection

I would say its SEO not PMMA!

He never tore it. It was a Synthol Injection gone bad. Think about this for a sec. When I pro athlete tears a muscle do they wait 3-4 months for surgery? No they don't they get it repaired the next day or few days after.

His bi looks loaded full of synthol there or pic has been enhanced

This is what I said from the jump off.

Look what the GH did to his fucking face and head LOL

His head looks elongated, ridiculous.
Please post a pic of yourself so we can see your tiny head.

Jay took a lot of time off, and now he's just filling back out. He had huge arms before and now they are just returning to their former size.

I know Jay's got huge biceps, but something about this particular pic looks altered in some way. It just doesn't look right to me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131