advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jay's Biceps looking very Oily lately (pic)

desibaba

Banned
What do you guys think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,382
Pretty sure this pic is old as fuck bro, but funny thing just now I right clicked it and went to search google for it and it said the best guess for this image is "rich piana synthol" :D no joke

His arm looks more like Greg Valentino than a former Mr Olympia.

What has me more curious, is who is copying who with that hairdoo:D

You guys need to stop obsessing over who uses SEO, just as bad as how much gear does it take to be a pro.

I agree but that looks stupid.

Maybe at that particular point but his 4 ASC and 4 Mr. O titles say

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw9oX-kZ_9k]Whatcha talkin bout Willis - YouTube[/ame]

That pic may have been taken right after his surgery on that bicep.

Jays a good lookin guy man and it's refreshing to somebody who has walked the walk so long put there body threw the rigors and still look healthy and young. I guess it doesn't hurt to pulling a few mill a year but hey he's my inspiration.

That pic may have been taken right after his surgery on that bicep.

which looks to be the case because there is still blood pooling near the elbow area.
When I tore my bicep, it looked twice as big as my other one. Swelling, blood pooling...not everything or everyone is greg valentine.

What do you guys think?

Like with pro aas doses this subject is getting silly. But at the same time most gusy realize what is going on with aas. Yet many genuinely think barely any pro's use seo and it's just freaky looking guys like Greg Valentino who do such things. There is still a massive taboo with seo and no one wants to admit to using it.

It is obvious from pics that Jay has used it loads in his arms over the years. Most of the time it is not so noticeable. But like I say many do short blast courses in a way to stretch the fascia in a big way and at those times that body part (usually arms) can start looking a bit ridiculous. Once they stop the inflammation and swelling go down and their arms are looking fantastic again (and a bit bigger than before they started).

I saw him last night at the gym. They looked normal and large to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

which looks to be the case because there is still blood pooling near the elbow area.
When I tore my bicep, it looked twice as big as my other one. Swelling, blood pooling...not everything or everyone is greg valentine.

Good example of what I was referring to when I mentioned guys who always equate seo with the likes of greg valentine and no one who actually looks great. Nearly every top pro now uses seo. Jay did have surgery on his bi-cep but I have seen his arms looking like that many times over the years.

Last edited:
Judging by the bruising and swollen look, I would bet that this is a post surgery pic, as someone else mentioned already.

Good example of what I was referring to when I mentioned guys who always equate seo with the likes of greg valentine and no one who actually looks great. Nearly every top pro now uses seo. Jay did have surgery on his bi-cep but I have seen his arms looking like that many times over the years.

You make a valid point, although I dont equate seo usage with that guy normally. It was mentioned earlier in the thread and I was trying to make the point that not everything is that extreme. Should have worded it better.

You make a valid point, although I dont equate seo usage with that guy normally. It was mentioned earlier in the thread and I was trying to make the point that not everything is that extreme. Should have worded it better.

No worries matey. I thought that after I posted as someone else mentioned him. As you know it is extremely common the amount of guys who think anyone who uses seo looks silly or has stupid sized arms etc.

The problem I have is the lack of attention shown to forearms now. Proportion is a big factor in bodybuilding and having huge delts bis and tris but the forearms of an elderly woman is far from proportionate. I think the problem is a lot of these pros are in love with isolation movements and machines and they lose sight of the bigger picture it's not an efficient means of training. Now look at guys like Evan C or a Steve Kuclo who train heavy and put emphasis on compound movements for the most part they have no issue with muscle groups like forearms.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws