over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jean Pierre Fux interview

Dugbet

Most Useless Member
Registered
Newbies
This interview was very cool, he talks about everything, doses, substances, ass, slin, gh, seo, diuretics ... and anecdotes with popular bodybuilders, covers everything in the 90s.

Starts at the 20 minute mark and continues for una hour and 10 minutes.

He only had one coach in his entire career and it was not a good experience. Before most guys didn't have trainers, now everyone seems to need one.

The 90s was certainly a great era and this is when test gh para was coming in along with anadrol insulin to get the massive size The top guys got

JP probably had one of my top 3 physiques EVER in BBer. Just my preference personally.
Him, Dorian and Nasser were my fav looks ever. JP having the most POP of any of them.
I know he trains out in Palm Springs. I've hit a couple of the nice gyms out there, there's a nice World's Gym that has a great equipment. One of his clients won a high level national show a year or two ago.

This guy, I think he says he only had it in 500 tests in the amateur stage, it is a rule that he learned in his time.

like everyone today you don't need anything over a 500mg test to be a freak of nature lol

This guy, I think he says he only had it in 500 tests in the amateur stage, it is a rule that he learned in his time.

Does JP talk about Kleeves on the show?
Not sure what Kleeves doses are or were. But the reason he hasn't competed is because he had serious health issues the past couple years. He was one of the hosts of a small podcast and he talked about how bad his bloodwork was and how, I think it was his liver and kidneys, were fucked. He took serious time off of AAS trying to reset his system. Its a shame because he has a killer physique.

No, he hardly talks about Kleeves, but if I understand correctly, he had him in a dose of 500 t for the show where he became pro

met JP at olympia expo in... maybe 2002 i think... think he was trying to come back from the leg injuries i think... just had a booth and signing pics and taking pics. my gf at the time and i chatted w him a bit. super nice guy very humble. let my gf squeeze his muscles lol
i loved that he was just an absolute insulin beast! he was also one of first bubble guts but man he was big as f
the training vid of him and nasser is just epic
-F

great interview! the dorian 92 to 93 transformation is insane dude , does anyone have a before/after of JPs? or dennis newman @ leukemia and coming back and beating usas a year after?? he beat phil i believe

i loved that he was just an absolute insulin beast! he was also one of first bubble guts but man he was big as f

He blames the amount of food, it would be great if he had delved deeper into his slin use.

He blames the amount of food, it would be great if he had delved deeper into his slin use.
Listen to Palumbo's interview with Shaun Davis, he says openly that he used 150iu long insulin a day, and I suspect others have used even more. The 90s were the years of experimenting in bodybuilding

Listen to Palumbo's interview with Shaun Davis, he says openly that he used 150iu long insulin a day, and I suspect others have used even more. The 90s were the years of experimenting in bodybuilding

JP was definitely using huge amounts of gh ininsulin but shaun davis too and after all he was a very aesthetic bodybuilder with a small waist.

I had a chance to meet Dennis wolf maybe around 2010 when he was guest posing in kansas city at a show.(super nice guy) 311pounds and said he didnt feel good at that weight. He was tremendously big but bloated as all get out. I also am curious I'd this is from insulin or what. I have been backstage while pumping up at the same time Dennis james was for a guest posing and he was similarly extremely full.like balloon full muscles. I was much too intimidated to say anything to him.this crazy full offseasons look for these guys,is it from insulin use or high gh? All the pros I've seen have a similar balloon like look offseason.except toney Freeman who looked like he was a couple weeks out from a show.

Maybe Shaun doesn't eat as much as Jean Pierre?

I had a chance to meet Dennis wolf maybe around 2010 when he was guest posing in kansas city at a show.(super nice guy) 311pounds and said he didnt feel good at that weight. He was tremendously big but bloated as all get out. I also am curious I'd this is from insulin or what. I have been backstage while pumping up at the same time Dennis james was for a guest posing and he was similarly extremely full.like balloon full muscles. I was much too intimidated to say anything to him.this crazy full offseasons look for these guys,is it from insulin use or high gh? All the pros I've seen have a similar balloon like look offseason.except toney Freeman who looked like he was a couple weeks out from a show.

It's from pushing food every day of everyweek of every year. Look at Palumbo, Fux, or pretty much any BB who had a protruded gut when they were competing. When they downsize/retire it goes away. Like you said, at 311 Wolf had a bloated gut. He certainly doesn't have one now.

Drop bodyweight 50-70 lbs and go back to "normal" eating and the tortoise shell will disappear. There may be some inflammation in the GI with high GH and SLIN bit that would just be a small factor IMO.

Why higher and higher insulin doses ? Because the more food you intake thr more insulin you need to shuttle all those nutrients into the muscle ? Or because the higher your hgh the more insulin needed or is it both what I mentioned ?

Why more insulin now? Certainly there are no more mass monsters now than in Pierre's time, that is, the guys are not eating more food. It really is the opposite, as many underweight bodybuilders who are at 212 ... in the past would be pushed to grow bigger and bigger.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws