over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jean-Pierre Fux today

That pic was taken at the Cal.. I saw him there. I am going to go against the grain and say he didn't look healthy at all. His skin color was pale and sickly, and he was having trouble walking. When he stood he was leaning on something. He appeared to be in a cold sweat and in pain. Walking looked very laborious, deliberate, and once again, painful.

This was just my impression, of course I could be wrong.. But he did not look well at all.

Well, if you were there then you know more about his condition than anyone. I'm sorry to hear he is in that kind of shape.

That pic was taken at the Cal.. I saw him there. I am going to go against the grain and say he didn't look healthy at all. His skin color was pale and sickly, and he was having trouble walking. When he stood he was leaning on something. He appeared to be in a cold sweat and in pain. Walking looked very laborious, deliberate, and once again, painful.

This was just my impression, of course I could be wrong.. But he did not look well at all.

Well, that's not good. Makes me wonder if his surgery was not done well and he has issues because of it. I know there's a couple of ways to do that particular repair. Or maybe he is dealing with other health issues?

Zack Kahn did the same exact thing to his legs. He wasn't Squatting but Hack squatting 700 lbs :banghead:

Do you think he holds a grudge for the photographer ruining his pro career and pushing him to squat that weight so close to a competition without a spot?

I'm sure it was mutual. I doubt he would have done any type of weight that he had not moved many times before.

I wish him the best. Like I said, my impression could be 100% wrong.. But I saw a person who looked unhealthy and in pain. I would imagine it has all caught up with him- the years of drug use and heavy training, the injury, the surgery. I wonder how he reconciles the state he is in today vs. 15 years ago.

It's not like he is a smaller, healthier version of his former self.. He looked to be suffering.

Well

From that pic I do not think he looks healthy at all........he looks in pain. He was hands down IN PERSON, the best physique I have ever seen.....HANDS DOWN......

I'm sure it was mutual. I doubt he would have done any type of weight that he had not moved many times before.

That being said chris lund has a reputation of pushing people to use weight that they might not feel comfortable using, just to get "the shot". he did the same thing with orville burke.

From that pic I do not think he looks healthy at all........he looks in pain.

I concur... smile aside, the look in his eyes screams suffering.

Just an impression from ONE pic, though...

I remember years back, Bill Phillips ripping into him for his drug use. He did it right on camera. Made JP look pretty bad, although Bill Phillips is an ass himself.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131