over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

jeans and or pants

engbulldog

Registered
I know awhile back this was posted and until the past few weeks I really didn't care about it ,but as fall approaches and the shorts get put away I am finding it harder to find jeans that fit.. The wife went shopping for school cloths @ Kohls for our daughter and bought me a pair of jeans. Just my luck they fit like skinny jeans:bang head:.. she went back and bought 2 sizes bigger and made sure they were Baggy fit and yep still nut huggers WTF.. so I look online and the only place I can find is GASP but I refuse to pay $150 for jeans that I'm gonna wear to work and trash out in 3 months . It seems there has been a clothing movement to the skinny nut hugger style. can anyone help a guy out ?? a web site or store that might have something ??? back 5 years ago Old Navy had baggy fit and they had room at a normal size well not no more :confused::(

thanks in advance engbulldog

have you tried lucky brand jeans?

Lucky brand relaxed fit. American Eagle has relaxed and loose fit jeans that are usually under 40$. Levi's 514 are close to fitting good too. Some times I have to go up a size in those

I don't have that problem:( Sometimes the thighs are a little tight.

I just wear Levis 550 or 560(if I can find them).

I have the same problem. Not really because I'm big. I'm not huge.
I just cant stand nut huggers.
I wore Levis 569 Loose fit's for years but now they have changed the cut/fit of them and they are now nut huggers.
Lucky Brand used to have a Loose Fit but they no longer have it and there relaxed fit doesn't cut it for me either.
It's become an endless search for me.

I have 30' quads and have no problem buying jeans. Are you guys shopping in the mens department?

kohls always has a full line of 559 and 569 in several colors for like 2 for 90$, then usually 15 or 20% off of that with a coupon and/or rewards card. I am way past comfortable fitting into 559, but wear them as club/pussy getting jeans

Kohls urban pipeline brand buy the ones that say loose fit. They have the most room in the hips and thighs that I have found.

Thanks guys and yes I'm shopping in the mens section. the jeans my wife bought are Lee relaxed fit ,I guess I need to spend some tine in the fitting room to find something that fits , Thanks again for the replys

It's not difficult to find jeans that aren't too tight in the quads/butt region (unless you're a complete monster), but it IS difficult to find jeans that aren't too tight in that region AND that don't flare at the calf. I want jeans that are in style (i.e., narrow at the calf) but also not ridiculously nut-hugging. There's nothing worse than a bodybuilder with boot-cut, 90s looking jeans.

I wear Lucky's. They are a bit on the high side, but they fit great.

I have the same problem.

Thanks guys and yes I'm shopping in the mens section. the jeans my wife bought are Lee relaxed fit ,I guess I need to spend some tine in the fitting room to find something that fits , Thanks again for the replys

We live in Montana, so there are a lot of Wrangler jeans carried in the stores out here. The kind that fit me and are not but huggers are 20x. The are roomy and made more in the style of carpenter pants, but are not heavy. They are also not "cowboy" looking.

Last edited:
Some company called barbell or something actual makes nice jeans for athletes. I don't have the link any more.

Levis has tons of different fits, I'm sure you find one that suits you. I like the 514s myself, decent at the waste, doesn't hig the nuts, but not baggy at the bottom...

I need to go buy some more!

Dude, TJ Maxx that shit. Seriously they have some great jeans for really good prices.

ORRRRR...do what I do. Fuck jeans, go with dress pants. 100% wool. Super breathable, looks great, and if you live in a place like Texas you won't cook your balls off.

Look for jeans with at least 1% elastane if possible.
You might also consider tech fabrics that stretch even more made for climbers and cyclists so that you will still be able to move. Examples being outlier or proofNY. These might be out of budget for some.
American eagle is the best bet of the mall brands, but you should go online to get to the entirety of the selection. Get a bunch and return what doesn't fit for free in the store.

I definitely have trouble with jeans. Not that my legs are that big but in comparison to my small arse/hips I definitely have a problem. Its either getting pants to tight in the thighs or going up in size and having a baggy butt and pants that would fall off my hips without a belt.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear