over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jeans for bodybuilders

I tried the Buckle Black jeans on for the first time yesterday, and bought TWO PAIR!! I think the jeans were about $85 each pair, but it was well worth it for me.

They have a smaller waist and the stretchy denim works for a smaller waist, and bigger thighs!! The Buckle Black t-shirts they had in store fit great as well. They were kinda like a tapered V neck shirt.
They’re higher priced clothes but they last! And now that they’ve added in the elastic like component they’re my go to! And they look good which is great as well! Sure the hell beats the damn FRC I gotta wear to work all day. Those damn jeans are so f’n thick and uncomfortable!!!!!

Cage

What’s your style? I get the sprayed on jeans from Legend London but I like the tight fit. Lol I finally understand why chicks love wearing yoga pants all day. My jeans are like leggings - extremely comfortable in the most bizarre way. However you mentioned Tailored Athlete was too tight. Prior to this latest style makeover I was wearing straight leg Mavi “Zach” jeans and they were fine if that’s the look you going for.

These are the trousers from Legend London. Some dudes would be afraid to wear these for being considered “gay”. I’m a big fan of the vagina and extremely confident in myself - so I don’t give a fuckkkkk.

View attachment 163142
You look good in em don’t come of gay at all, now I’d rather look stupid in shorts personally I can’t wear anything tight tops or bottoms drive me INSANE. Wear a lot of NBA game jerseys kinda old for it but they look good.

You look good in em don’t come of gay at all, now I’d rather look stupid in shorts personally I can’t wear anything tight tops or bottoms drive me INSANE. Wear a lot of NBA game jerseys kinda old for it but they look good.
Yeah you gotta be careful with the tight bottoms and loose tops - ends up looking a little goofy

Yeah you gotta be careful with the tight bottoms and loose tops - ends up looking a little goofy
Yea we’ll we stick the fuck out no matter what we wear but it’s good for drawing the haters out.

I just like jeans, that's it. I've been wearing them since I was a kid, and they will bury me in blue jeans too

Thanks for all the suggestions. I’m new to the gym and still don’t know much about the appropriate clothing there. I will try to find the best jeans for exercising soon. I like jeans and feel more comfortable wearing them than any other type of clothing. Also, sometimes I exercise not in a gym but just near my house, and more sustainable clothing is necessary. I usually wear mom jeans everywhere and have many tops to wear with mom jeans. However, this kind of jeans is too narrow for lifting and doing some other exercises. So want jeans that will fully cover my body but still be stretchable and wide enough to feel comfortable.

I don't like pants to be tight so I have pretty much given up on jeans. My legs aren't even that big but I am tall and wide (long legs and wide hips). I saw Regan Grimes trying on jeans from Father Son's so I figured get them because he is big. I bought the biggest size they offer which was a 38 inch waist. They were about 2 inches too big on the waist and still like tights. I had to get my gf to help me take them off. The contain elastane so they stretch so will fit any legs but if you're like me you won't like them. I can imagine many on here will love them though. If you ever need some nice going out tops they are great though. The best fitting jeans I have ever bought were from a fat person's store called XXL but they were still uncomfortable :D
I was going to mention Father sons! I have ordered couple sweaters and a few button up tops that fit nicely. Im afraid to order jeans because it being a UK brand the cost of returns or exchanges is a ton. Definitely seems their sizes run small on their tops but a good recommendation for sure.

https://pharmahgh.net/wp/

I was going to mention Father sons! I have ordered couple sweaters and a few button up tops that fit nicely. Im afraid to order jeans because it being a UK brand the cost of returns or exchanges is a ton. Definitely seems their sizes run small on their tops but a good recommendation for sure.

https://pharmahgh.net/wp/

Yes their tops definitely run small. The biggest size they done in most was a 3XL and that's what I have but all are very tight. They done a few 4XL's and they vary. I got some sweaters in the biggest size they do and they fit in regards to being tight/loose but they are so long I could be 7ft tall and I think they would still be too long in arm and overall length (I am 6ft 2 and have long arms).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131