over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jeans for bodybuilders

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well I am down to my last pair of jeans and they are getting worn out. I need a new pair. Obviously it is very difficult to find jeans that fit big bodybuilder quads.

Last brand I used was Paige. I tried Tailored Athlete and they were wayyyy too tight and had to return them.

Help

Try Duluth Trading Company. They make a line called Ballroom Double Flex that are cut large and reinforced - I tore at least 3 pair of Lucky jeans in the adductor region growing over the years. At 6' and 285lbs. they're slightly snug on my quads but by far the best fit you'll get off the rack.

I like BKE Black. It’s a brand sold by The Buckle. It’s a mix of denim and some sort of stretchy material. Super comfortable!

Cage

Well I am down to my last pair of jeans and they are getting worn out. I need a new pair. Obviously it is very difficult to find jeans that fit big bodybuilder quads.

Last brand I used was Paige. I tried Tailored Athlete and they were wayyyy too tight and had to return them.

Help
What’s your style? I get the sprayed on jeans from Legend London but I like the tight fit. Lol I finally understand why chicks love wearing yoga pants all day. My jeans are like leggings - extremely comfortable in the most bizarre way. However you mentioned Tailored Athlete was too tight. Prior to this latest style makeover I was wearing straight leg Mavi “Zach” jeans and they were fine if that’s the look you going for.

These are the trousers from Legend London. Some dudes would be afraid to wear these for being considered “gay”. I’m a big fan of the vagina and extremely confident in myself - so I don’t give a fuckkkkk.

D2FC952C-A38D-4187-BD55-3ED20613D0A7.jpeg

I like BKE Black. It’s a brand sold by The Buckle. It’s a mix of denim and some sort of stretchy material. Super comfortable!

Cage
I used to wear these in college! My roommate and I had the entire Buckle store in our closet lol.

Help
Barbell Apparel have been my go to jeans. I gave up on the other brands and fits.

What’s your style? I get the sprayed on jeans from Legend London but I like the tight fit. Lol I finally understand why chicks love wearing yoga pants all day. My jeans are like leggings - extremely comfortable in the most bizarre way. However you mentioned Tailored Athlete was too tight. Prior to this latest style makeover I was wearing straight leg Mavi “Zach” jeans and they were fine if that’s the look you going for.

These are the trousers from Legend London. Some dudes would be afraid to wear these for being considered “gay”. I’m a big fan of the vagina and extremely confident in myself - so I don’t give a fuckkkkk.

View attachment 163142

I actually like that type of trouser as long as you have big muscular legs. What size do you wear? What's your waist measurement? Are they true to size?

Do you ship from within the USA?

I actually like that type of trouser as long as you have big muscular legs. What size do you wear? What's your waist measurement? Are they true to size?

Do you ship from within the USA?
So obviously as y’all know I don’t have tree trunks like @danieltx but I have been progressing somewhat lol. I wear a 32 waist from them with a belt because my legs won’t fit into the 30s. Def go a size shorter in length - I normally wear a 32 but 30s are perfect because you want them a little shorter for that style. They ship DHL from London super cheap and super quick. However shipping back and returning is not cheap so I recommend buying one pair at first to make sure you get the right size - if not it’s basically a $75 write off to charity. Material and quality seem to be great as well. I also have their jean shorts which I love.

BB9651E1-03D8-4146-A567-D6596BA288C9.jpeg

You can try “the perfect jean” store. I usually have problems finding pants that fit properly. But their athletic cut jeans fit me extremely well, plus they have a bit of stretch and softness to them when compared to standard jeans.

Barbell Apparel have been my go to jeans. I gave up on the other brands and fits.
I use Barbell Apparel for shirts but have been reluctant to try their jeans due to the utter failure of being able to fit into Tailored Athlete's jeans (the companies are similar). Do you need to buy a higher waist size for them to fit?

So obviously as y’all know I don’t have tree trunks like @danieltx but I have been progressing somewhat lol. I wear a 32 waist from them with a belt because my legs won’t fit into the 30s. Def go a size shorter in length - I normally wear a 32 but 30s are perfect because you want them a little shorter for that style. They ship DHL from London super cheap and super quick. However shipping back and returning is not cheap so I recommend buying one pair at first to make sure you get the right size - if not it’s basically a $75 write off to charity. Material and quality seem to be great as well. I also have their jean shorts which I love.

View attachment 163143

Your legs look big in those trousers and shorts. I might order a pair of the trousers and see how they look on me. So, if I wear a size 34 for pants, should I order the 32 since the style calls for shorter length?

Good to know about the shipping too. Thanks

I used to wear these in college! My roommate and I had the entire Buckle store in our closet lol.
Hmmmm…. Let me take a guess! Affliction, Couture, Rock Revival, True Religion, Society, American Fighter, etc… man, lookin back those shirts were sooooo gaudy!

I’m f’n guilty too in like 2002-2004ish I believe. I’m embarrassed to admit that, but i’ll own it. Hey I used to be a skater punk in highschool/college. I’d wear those HUGE ass jeans (JNCO’s) that had like 30” openings. Rocked a velour shirt too with the hookah shell hemp necklace. F’n 90’s man! HaHazha!!!!

I love the fit/feel of BKE Black though. Super stretchy denim, and look good.

Cage

I use Barbell Apparel for shirts but have been reluctant to try their jeans due to the utter failure of being able to fit into Tailored Athlete's jeans (the companies are similar). Do you need to buy a higher waist size for them to fit?
For me it’s been pretty spot on as I stay 28 to 30 based on growing or cutting. They have different fit styles and so far I haven’t had any issues. That was always my issues with Tailored or Levi’s even- was wearing 2-3 waste sizes up.

I don't like pants to be tight so I have pretty much given up on jeans. My legs aren't even that big but I am tall and wide (long legs and wide hips). I saw Regan Grimes trying on jeans from Father Son's so I figured get them because he is big. I bought the biggest size they offer which was a 38 inch waist. They were about 2 inches too big on the waist and still like tights. I had to get my gf to help me take them off. The contain elastane so they stretch so will fit any legs but if you're like me you won't like them. I can imagine many on here will love them though. If you ever need some nice going out tops they are great though. The best fitting jeans I have ever bought were from a fat person's store called XXL but they were still uncomfortable :D

Hmmmm…. Let me take a guess! Affliction, Couture, Rock Revival, True Religion, Society, American Fighter, etc… man, lookin back those shirts were sooooo gaudy!

I’m f’n guilty too in like 2002-2004ish I believe. I’m embarrassed to admit that, but i’ll own it. Hey I used to be a skater punk in highschool/college. I’d wear those HUGE ass jeans (JNCO’s) that had like 30” openings. Rocked a velour shirt too with the hookah shell hemp necklace. F’n 90’s man! HaHazha!!!!

I love the fit/feel of BKE Black though. Super stretchy denim, and look good.

Cage
Lol bro we are same same!

Your legs look big in those trousers and shorts. I might order a pair of the trousers and see how they look on me. So, if I wear a size 34 for pants, should I order the 32 since the style calls for shorter length?

Good to know about the shipping too. Thanks
For sure, if you are normally a 34 length I would go with 32s.

Check out barbellapparel.com ..

I have 2 of their jeans and they fit well...

I have the opposite ‘problem’. If I find a pair of pants that fits me at the waist, the pant legs are like two sails blowing in the wind. And if I find a pair that fits my legs nicely, I can’t get them up to my waist let alone button them. So sad 😢 wish I had you guysus problem.

For dress jeans I just struggle with what everyone else wears.

But 99% of the time I wear these from tactical distributors.

They are stretchy with a reenforced waistband and I have never been able to destroy a pair..and I’m super hard on clothes.

Plus, no matter what your doing they don’t bind up on you

Barbell is absolute trash in their polos and jeans I got a few years ago. The jeans and polos aren't breathable either which compounds the disappointment.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear