over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jeans

Jeremy24

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys i though here would be an appropriate place to post this since some of you monsters have tree trunks for legs. Im starting to have a problem with jeans. this year ive put on about 20 solid pounds and now im finding that the legs of my jeans are getting tighter and tighter. I went up a size from 34 to 36 but they are still pretty tight. Is there a brand that you guys prefer that fit comfortably?

I am 6 feet tall and 230 with a 34 inch waist
I buy baggy cut jeans in a 36 inch waist to fit my thighs and glutes
you wil have extra fabric inthe waist but its the price we pay

i just bought some arizonas in 36x32 and they are fitting well

i found Lucky Jeans and Urban Pieline to fit perfect. I have to buy the 38x30 and sinch them down with a belt but it works

This is good information. I tear the crotches of most of my jeans these days. Loose fit are a must though.

I have a pair of true religion and they are the best fitting jeans ive ever owned. I cnat stand when jeans are baggy in the ass and look like you took a dump in them. True religion are cut perfect. I have decent legs and they are fine. They are expensive but worth it.

The only 100% cotton jeans that fit well for me are Lucky, and the Buffalo with 1-3% dare I say spandex fit me as well. Course it depends on were the needle on the scale is pointing to:D.

Hey guys i though here would be an appropriate place to post this since some of you monsters have tree trunks for legs. Im starting to have a problem with jeans. this year ive put on about 20 solid pounds and now im finding that the legs of my jeans are getting tighter and tighter. I went up a size from 34 to 36 but they are still pretty tight. Is there a brand that you guys prefer that fit comfortably?

I like a baggy fit jean. I cant stand those straight leg,,skinny fit,,low cut jeans. I order mine online alot. ENYCE jeans seem to fit me well,,but anything really with a fuller thigh area (baggy fit).

IMO the most important part of how a pair of jeans or pants fits for guys like us is the rear rise. Just about any type of lower body work is gonna cause your glutes to grow, so I'm sure most of you guys have a lot more mass back there (heh) than most average guys do. This is the biggest issue you're gonna find when looking for jeans, as a lot of jeans these days for men, for some odd reason, have a short rear rise.

For those who don't know, the rear rise is the fabric measured from the inseam to the top of the jeans in the rear. What most men like us need is a rear rise somewhere around 14-15", whereas some "fashion" brands (true religion for one) have a shorter rear rise around 12-13". What happens when you have such a short rear rise and a big ass is when you sit down, there simply isn't enough fabric there to stop your ass crack from showing, even if you're wearing a belt. Who wants that?

I'm sure some of you have noticed this, too. You put on a pair of jeans that seemingly fits well when you're standing up, then you sit down and all of a sudden the jeans aren't covering what they're supposed to.

Naked & Famous makes plenty of cuts/fits with a good high rear rise and decent room in the thighs and has been my go to brand for at least a year now. Their Slim Guy cut is pretty much perfect for someone looking for a pair of jeans that fits well but also has a large enough rear rise (14.5" or so) and room in the thighs for someone with big quads. You can either buy these online or at a department store like Nieman Marcus or Barney's.

G Star in "Loose fit" and about 2-4" bigger than normal waist size do the trick for me

Where the hell do you guys get dress pants? My legs aren't even that big and all the ones I tried on at the mall this weekend looked like tights.

I have turned many guy's to BKE jeans and they are all pleased.

check out bonobos.com - however, its geared more toward athletic than huge but its specifically cut to flatter guys that have quad/glutes, not to have that dumpy look in the ass

check out bonobos.com - however, its geared more toward athletic than huge but its specifically cut to flatter guys that have quad/glutes, not to have that dumpy look in the ass

LOL! I like the names of their pants. The kountry fried khaki's, gargamels revenge, cracker jacks, and crock dandies. Oh and they even have one called blue steel! ZOOOOOOO..........lander!

I like a baggy fit jean. I cant stand those straight leg,,skinny fit,,low cut jeans. I order mine online alot. ENYCE jeans seem to fit me well,,but anything really with a fuller thigh area (baggy fit).

I get the sean john and ecko jeans as well, they fit the quads good, as long as you get the baggy fit.

I tried to fit into a pair of the newer type skinny jeans, lmao wtf seriously I couldn't get any of my leg into them.

Just got to do what others have mentioned, bigger waist, use a belt...

Where the hell do you guys get dress pants? My legs aren't even that big and all the ones I tried on at the mall this weekend looked like tights.

I am white collar and the same theory applies to dress pants, buy 2 waist sizes bigger, i.e. I buy a 36 inch waist for my 34 inch waist.
OK guys, who among you are clothes monsters like me?
anyone sport 140 weight wool pants like me?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws