over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JEEZ US another SLIN QUESTION

Macdaddy said:
Maybe down under (in Big A country) they do, but up her in Canada (On top of the world LOL!!) our pharmacies store it in a refridgerator. I'm sure its not absolutely necessary but thats procedure up here. If anyone has purchased insulin from a pharmacy in Canada you will know its been refridgerated. And the slip on all our Lilly insulins says keep it refridgerated to prolong the life of the product.

Macdaddy

Well, it makes sense then - damn cold up there so keep it in the fridge. Damn hot down here, so keep it out of the fridge :rolleyes: LOL

HA HAAA!! Yeah, you have to reverse psychologize the insulin so that it forgets to go bad. LOL!!!

Macdaddy

so what can keep you from getting too fat while on slin? would test do it? the end of my cycle ill be taking anavar so that should help. but till then i am only gonna take test enth kick started with dbol...i wont be taking the var til about week 14

oh and what is the benefit of humulog over humulin r? just that it hits u faster? just wonderin cuz it is twice the price

I'm and R.N and I thought I would share a little info:

"Another question I had was Im injecting IM into the muscle I just trained, so Should I inject half into each side of the bodypart I trained, 5ius in the left bi, 5ius in the right, or just alternate during the weeks."
--Just inject the insulin SQ, not IM. You get a more controlled release SQ. It is faster acting IM, but with "recreational" insulin faster is not necessarily better.

"oh and what is the benefit of humulog over humulin r? just that it hits u faster? just wonderin cuz it is twice the price"

--The action times are different. Humulog is a short acting insulin and humulin R (egular) is a "longer acting" insulin. There are two trains of thought as to which is better for bodybuilding. More time of action means exactly that. The insulin has a greater amount of time to do what it does--store protien and store fat. Do we want it to work long or do we want it to only work on that post-workout protein shake. That argument I will leave to the pros.

"All insulin is stored in pharmacies on the shelf."

--True, today's insulin does not need to be refrigerated. It is meant to be carried in a diabetics pocket. Its potency will last longer though, refrigerated, because most diabetics will go through a bottle faster than you will.

"REALY go slow up with dosages!!!! 4,6,8,10"

--If you are taking humulog and you eat like we eat, you'll be fine. Take that shot post workout and be a little late with the food; you probably won't die, but I guarantee you'll never make that mistake again. Start with 5 iu before 10 to see how your body reacts.

so what can keep you from getting too fat while on slin? would test do it? the end of my cycle ill be taking anavar so that should help. but till then i am only gonna take test enth kick started with dbol...i wont be taking the var til about week 14

bump.......

What can keep you from getting fat while on slin? Well since it stores FAT and PROTEIN you would be wise to have your diet in check. The gear you run with it will act in synergy if you use it correctly but wont "keep you from getting fat". I've been reading up on Humalog for a few months and to be honest i'm still edgy on touching it but every day that goes by I want to crack into my 200 IU's and try it but I keep hearing conflicting schools of thought about how many doses a day to take. I heard a member who sounds like he knew his stuff say it's better if you take it 4-6 times throughout the day. I know proper use wont lead to diabetes but still...EPO is another one that i've been reading up on but have no desire to try...yet

bump.......

well ya the diet was a given, i think im gonna stick to the hum-r if i decide to run it during cycle, thanks tho for the input

that's gonna come on fast. You better eat before you shoot. - CH

when I work up to 10-12iu post work out I have my premixed shake with 10g simple carbs per IU right next to me and drink right after.
I then (this is in the early AM) carry around with me or keep near me while I get ready for work, some simple sugars, in case I feel hypo.

Based on the questions this guy (who started the post) seems to be too green to be using slin and if he does he should start wtih 2iu post workout and work up from there

Ok first time Slin user, Ive been reading reading, and reading some more, and asking a 10000000 Questions, here is my final questions before I take the leap, I know you guys can help me out.

Here is my plan.

I lift m-fri, It might seem like alot, but I seem to grow good off of it so that is what I do

Before I lift Im going to measure out 10ius of Humalog and let it sit out on my counter.

Im going to go train.

Come home, mix a 100gram dextrose, 80 gram protein, 10 creatine, 10 gluatime cocktail.

Inject the Slin, Drink the Protein/dextrose mixture.

Here is where my question comes in, ive read that it peaks in 30-45 mins, does that mean that the shake I ate is going to be used during the peak, or that I need to eat again at the 30-45min mark?

I was planning on having another 75 gram dextrose, 80 gram whey shake at about the 1 hour mark. Then after that I would consider the slin to be out of the system and I can go back to my normal eating habits.

Another question I had was Im injecting IM into the muscle I just trained, so Should I inject half into each side of the bodypart I trained, 5ius in the left bi, 5ius in the right, or just alternate during the weeks.

Thanks again.

Short acting insulin lowers blood sugar by preventing its release from the liver. There is really no use for it in bodybuilding applications. IMO if anything, you want to increase BASAL insulin not BOLUS (unless you need to).

Increasing basal insulin throughout the day will create an additional anti-catabolic/anabolic environment. Drugs like lantus and levemir (long acting inslulin) make their way to the muscles and do not act primarily on the liver. Lanuts in fact, has some binding affinity to the IGF-1 receptors on muscle. If your nutrition is optimal, you have legitimately hit a plateau with your lean body mass via all other means, then elevated basal insulin could allow your body to synthesize more and break down less protein around the clock. Combining this strategy with 2-4iu HGH at night can help prevent fat gain.

-Alex

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity