advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jeff Cavaliere (athlean X) anyone know him personally?

I googled the Jeff cavaliers guy, is his stuff free or does he try and charge for it? ill give it a read but certainly not paying for it

I googled the Jeff cavaliers guy, is his stuff free or does he try and charge for it? ill give it a read but certainly not paying for it

his youtube channel which has loads of videos is free. Just google any injury you may be dealing with and he usually will have 2-4 videos on a topic.

For eg. "athlean x (name of his channel) and forearm pain"

"athlean x bench press"

"athlean x Squat"

We met years ago when i was in the north east doing ortho. Nice guy, works hard, limited medical knowledge and how to deal with certain pathologies particularly post op or high end athletes who are injured. Atleast that was my take and a few others opinions back then.

His recommendations for general population who are not injured are acceptable and common practice..which is atleast better then many people on youtube who just make crap up.

I like his videos; very informative.

Best "non-BB" workout coach on youtube, IMO.

I recently found him on YouTube and must of binged watched 3 hours of his videos, I learned a lot to be honest

I do believe Jeff when he says he is natural. I feel like i have enough experience in life that I can tell a BSer but Jeff seems like a guy with integrity.

These are not your typical "Social Media famous people". These people were successful before and would have been successful without social media. They have simply used social media to reach more people, and for that I am glad.

his youtube channel which has loads of videos is free. Just google any injury you may be dealing with and he usually will have 2-4 videos on a topic.

For eg. "athlean x (name of his channel) and forearm pain"

"athlean x bench press"

"athlean x Squat"

^^^Jeff is that you?? :p

Thoughts on Jeff's training style? Seems over complicated, I do like his physique but I think it can be accomplished using a regular bro split and good diet. Is there any benefit to calisthenics in regards to having an aesthetic physique? Seems like most calestherics guys are lean ripped but could just be a genetics thing.

Old thread that was just bumped up. He was caught using fake weight in his videos. Then he tried to show he is "strong" and deadlifted some weight and his form was horrible which goes against everything he has ever taught on his channel. It was all very silly and showed a lot about the guy as no one cared who strong he was and his channel was never about that. His channel is great for the general public and even experienced lifters can pick up some very useful tips/ideas from him but I definitely wouldn't hold him up in high esteem.

I came into this thread looking for the fake plate comment. Greg Doucette is convinced he slaps heavier stickers on his dumb bells too.

I could believe he's natural. I could also believe he's on HRT. I don't care about the who's natural and who isn't game unless it's a mike ohearn situation and theyre completely bullshitting.

Jeff seems like a nice guy and some of his training tips are useful. He's got like what 11 million plus subscribers so there's quite a few fans of his out there.

Old thread that was just bumped up. He was caught using fake weight in his videos. Then he tried to show he is "strong" and deadlifted some weight and his form was horrible which goes against everything he has ever taught on his channel. It was all very silly and showed a lot about the guy as no one cared who strong he was and his channel was never about that. His channel is great for the general public and even experienced lifters can pick up some very useful tips/ideas from him but I definitely wouldn't hold him up in high esteem.

I came into this thread looking for the fake plate comment. Greg Doucette is convinced he slaps heavier stickers on his dumb bells too.

I could believe he's natural. I could also believe he's on HRT. I don't care about the who's natural and who isn't game unless it's a mike ohearn situation and theyre completely bullshitting.

Jeff seems like a nice guy and some of his training tips are useful. He's got like what 11 million plus subscribers so there's quite a few fans of his out there.

Exactly.

I don't think he is natural because he lies but he could 100% be natural. He is tiny and ripped so of course he could be natural. He looks great in a small and ripped way and he will stand out on a beach but that's about it. I would think he would be on TRT so not exactly bombing dbol etc. Yes who cares at all it's just guys like Mike O'Hearn that annoy me... actually literally no one else just Mike O'Hearn :D

That pic of mike hearn with Rich Piana at 50 years old and looking like an alien always gets me. Even worse is how many people even on this board think Ohearn isnt lying.

My beef with Ohearn, and I am sure there's more than him, I just dont really follow the scene outside of this board, is that there are so many gullible people out there. I was one of them.

I used to buy muscular development and those "sciency" ads really worked on me. No bullshit. I was a dumb ass dude that didnt know any better. A guy like ohearn (the entire supplement industry) capitalizes on guys like myself who are just ignorant for any number of reasons. I dont want to think about the amount of money I wasted on bullshit thinking I was on the path to look the way I wanted to look. Easily over 10k over 4 years.

That was an expensive lesson. To this day, when asked by anyone who is lifting seriously, I will tell them not to compare themselves to me or any other guy walking around who "looks" a certain way. I am 100% transparent (without being specific) and let them know they're going to have to get their hands dirty and man up or accept what it means to be "natural". There's nothing wrong with that btw but if you have a look in your head you strive for you and are being lied to by the bullshit artists, you will never come anywhere near that. It's pure fantasy at that point. It's dishonest and it's holding people back all while stealing from them.

Exactly.

I don't think he is natural because he lies but he could 100% be natural. He is tiny and ripped so of course he could be natural. He looks great in a small and ripped way and he will stand out on a beach but that's about it. I would think he would be on TRT so not exactly bombing dbol etc. Yes who cares at all it's just guys like Mike O'Hearn that annoy me... actually literally no one else just Mike O'Hearn :D

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear