over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jerry Brainum on TREN

No insult intended, but Jerry should stick with what Jerry does best...and it isn't talking about steroids. Not only was he referencing his notes repeatedly regarding basic information, but he is completely out of touch with how this steroid is obtained. He says that most of the tren used today is homebrewed from Finaplix (pellets), which is completely false. In reality, very, very few people still make trenbolone out of pellets. The UGL world took over the tren scene 10-15 years ago...and we haven't seen many people bother with the pellets since. Those who do homebrew their own products typically purchase trenbolone raws from China. They do NOT extract it from pellets. Jerry also mentions that very few of the "online experts", as he calls them, are unaware of tren's adverse effects on the brain, which is also untrue. Not only has this been talked about right here on Pro Muscle, but it has been addressed on bodybuilding forums all over the Net. Jerry seems to be very out of touch with the PED scene, which isn't surprising being that he isn't personally involved in it--either directly or indirectly. To me, he seems like someone who read some stuff on the Net and decided to make a video about it on YouTube. If he consulted with people he knew as a source of information, they are also very out of touch with what is actually going on out there. This isn't the first time I've seen Jerry do stuff like this. A prior article he wrote on PEDs was not ony out of touch with reality, but it was flat-out wrong from an informational standpoint. Jerry comes from a day and age when there were very few true PED experts out there...and at that time he would have been considered one of the more knoweldgeable ones, but that was 30 years ago...and much has changed since then. I do not considser Jerry a reliable source of info when it comes to PED's.

I couldn't agree more. I haven't even listened to this one for that very reason.

It's due to the spring and summer months....happens every year, along with all 'cutting' AAS.

Sounds logical! I guess in the past I just never noticed it being this strong. At least the information being exchanged about tren is well balanced now. In the past I don't remember reading so much about the negatives of using the compound.

Yeah, Jerry Brainum can be a bit of a dink.

He also claimed that Humanofort had no credible studies backing up it's health boosting claims. I informed him of Dr. Serrano's findings. Told me he's just a shill for the product. Speechless.

Send this to Jerry.

mRNA-based therapeutics
Full length mRNA molecules have been proposed as therapeutics since the beginning of the biotech era but there was little traction until the 2010s, when Moderna Therapeutics was founded and managed to raise almost a billion dollars in venture funding in its first three years.[34][35][36][37]

Theoretically, the administered mRNA sequence can cause a cell to make a protein, which in turn could directly treat a disease or could function as a vaccine; more indirectly the protein could drive an endogenous stem cell to differentiate in a desired way.[38][39]

The primary challenges of RNA therapy center on delivering the RNA to directed cells, more even than determining what sequence to deliver.[35] Naked RNA sequences will naturally degrade after preparation; they may trigger the body's immune system to attack them as an invader; and they are impermeable to the cell membrane.[39] Once within the cell, they must then leave the cell's transport mechanism to take action within the cytoplasm, which houses the ribosomes that direct manufacture of proteins.[38]

Send this to Jerry.

mRNA-based therapeutics
Full length mRNA molecules have been proposed as therapeutics since the beginning of the biotech era but there was little traction until the 2010s, when Moderna Therapeutics was founded and managed to raise almost a billion dollars in venture funding in its first three years.[34][35][36][37]

Theoretically, the administered mRNA sequence can cause a cell to make a protein, which in turn could directly treat a disease or could function as a vaccine; more indirectly the protein could drive an endogenous stem cell to differentiate in a desired way.[38][39]

The primary challenges of RNA therapy center on delivering the RNA to directed cells, more even than determining what sequence to deliver.[35] Naked RNA sequences will naturally degrade after preparation; they may trigger the body's immune system to attack them as an invader; and they are impermeable to the cell membrane.[39] Once within the cell, they must then leave the cell's transport mechanism to take action within the cytoplasm, which houses the ribosomes that direct manufacture of proteins.[38]

More for Jerry , regarding Humanofort.

JOURNAL ARTICLES
Detection of nerve growth factor mRNA in the developing chicken embryo
T. Ebendal, H. Persson
Development 1988 102: 101-106;
ArticleInfo & metrics PDF
Summary
Nerve growth factor (beta NGF) is a protein supporting sympathetic and sensory innervation in the peripheral tissues as well as cholinergic innervation in the brain. A DNA probe derived from a genomic clone coding for chicken NGF was used to study NGF mRNA levels during development. NGF mRNA was detected in the chicken embryo as early as day 3.5 of incubation. The level of NGF mRNA in total embryo increased four-fold until day 8, remained high until day 12, and subsequently decreased. No corresponding peak in NGF mRNA expression was found in heart and brain measured separately. Instead these organs showed increased NGF mRNA levels after hatching. The highest levels of NGF mRNA in the day-8 embryo were found in skin and eye (in particular cornea, but also iris, sclera-choroid and neural retina) suggesting a correlation between sensory innervation and this early peak of NGF expression.

Humanofort rebuttal for Jerry

Hey Emeric

I sent the info to Jerry through his Applied Metabolics website. I asked him to reconsider writing an article on Humanofort. Hopefully this will pique his interest since he thrives on technical mumbojumbo.

And if he declines, eff em, we all know how AWESOME Humanofort is!

Last edited:
Send this to Jerry.

mRNA-based therapeutics

I wasn't gonna get back into addressing your nonsense, but this is a new low. How the heck is this even remotely providing evidence for the effectiveness of Humanofort :confused: You think Jerry is gonna read this (even if in the context of your subsequent post) and conclude anything other than you being a quack who has no idea what he is talking about :confused:

Hey Emeric

I sent the info to Jerry through his Applied Metabolics website. I asked him to reconsider writing an article on Humanofort. Hopefully this will pique his interest since he thrives on technical mumbojumbo.

And if he declines, eff em, we all know how AWESOME Humanofort is!

A controlled study was conducted last month April at National Aerospace Flight Medical Test Center.

The test and the data produced will be submitted in a peer reviewed journal for publication and dissemination.

I wasn't gonna get back into addressing your nonsense, but this is a new low. How the heck is this even remotely providing evidence for the effectiveness of Humanofort :confused: You think Jerry is gonna read this (even if in the context of your subsequent post) and conclude anything other than you being a quack who has no idea what he is talking about :confused:

Just by calling me a quack it shows how stupid you are.

About the inventor vs Jerry and you

I wasn't gonna get back into addressing your nonsense, but this is a new low. How the heck is this even remotely providing evidence for the effectiveness of Humanofort :confused: You think Jerry is gonna read this (even if in the context of your subsequent post) and conclude anything other than you being a quack who has no idea what he is talking about :confused:[/QU

Abut the inventor Dr.Mihaescu. He was born in 1936 in Bucharest, Romania. He had a long research activity mainly experimental immunology in oncology, radio-immuno-assay for steroids field, nutritive deficiencies and for the last 12 years geriatric problems connected with nutrition. The basic training for immunological expertise and accuracy determination was acquired for 10 years in the Department of Nuclear Medicine at Institute of Physical and Engineering Research in Bucharest. His main research achievement were obtained in the experimental and clinical Gerontology. Dr. Mihaescu and his team are the first scientists which demonstrated (on cell cultures, experiments on animals as well humans, that embryonic peptides extracted according to his own technology are able to cross the intestinal membrane to act beneficially with out producing toxically or immunological side effects.

Jerry said he doesn't write articles on commercial products. Apparently he doesn't think outside the box either.

I asked if he'd consider writing about the growth factors that Humanofort consists of.

"Perhaps in the future, but I prefer to write on practical topics that readers can use today. The current growth factors and peptides sold on the Internet are not made by any reputable company."

JB

Damn! A straight slam on Fitness Enterprise. What a dickhead.

Last edited:
Just by calling me a quack it shows how stupid you are.

If you spend a little time on this board reading then of course you know that his name is Jeff and he is far from stupid. On the contrary. Safe bet that more members on this board equate your name with quackery than MyNameIsJeff with stupidity.

I was about to say something to this effect, but you beat me to it.

Emeric is a brilliant man! If you ever get the chance to talk to him in person or on the phone you will realize it very fast! :lightbulb:

There’s no denying he’s a smart man. The two of us have talked before. I’ve always said I like of him as a person, but disagree with him regarding Humanofort. We all have to right to agree and disagree, which makes America a great country.

There’s no denying he’s a smart man. The two of us have talked before. I’ve always said I like of him as a person, but disagree with him regarding Humanofort. We all have to right to agree and disagree, which makes America a great country.

I know most don't know much about Romania but some of the most brilliant minds come from that country. There is proven studies on Humanofort too. The health benefits alone for older people is well worth taking the product.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16739873

Emeric is a brilliant man! If you ever get the chance to talk to him in person or on the phone you will realize it very fast! :lightbulb:

THIS^^. I couldn't agree more. Emeric will take time out of his busy schedule and enlighten you on the phone. Just a good overall person.

If you spend a little time on this board reading then of course you know that his name is Jeff and he is far from stupid. On the contrary. Safe bet that more members on this board equate your name with quackery than MyNameIsJeff with stupidity.

Evidently you didn't spend enough time on this board reading because you would know I hate pricks who come on threads to stir the pot.

I know most don't know much about Romania but some of the most brilliant minds come from that country. There is proven studies on Humanofort too. The health benefits alone for older people is well worth taking the product.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16739873

Fibroblast Growth Factors (FGF) is a class of small protein polypeptide chains that have specific actions on the cellular function. It works hand in hand with hormones, while exerting its own unique properties. Due to the omnipresence of fibrous tissues in the body, FGF is an important anti-aging tool. Target organs, including skin, heart, brain, nervous system, musculo-skeletal system function, can be enhanced by FGF action thus making FGF an important component to any anti-aging program.

This the test result from Dr. Hayden MD, PhD on how much FGF is in the Humanofot.

by a reverse phase HPLC
system consists of LC-20AB delivery module solvent, an SPD-M20A photodiode array detector, a SIL-20AC autosampler (Shimadzu Prominence), and a 250 mm × 3 mm
Nucleosil C18 HD column (Macherey-Nagel) reverse phase HPLC column. In addition, a radioactivity flow detector (LB 509 – Berthold) and a peristaltic pump were connected downstream of the HPLC absorbance detector. All absorbance signals were quantified by integrating the peak of interest using the software LCSolution Version 1.21 SP1.
The mass spectrometry analysis of the Gallus Gallus Embryonic peptide (EP) contained 462.27mcg FGF, per sample

Thank you .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity