over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jerry Brainum on TREN

Jerry said he doesn't write articles on commercial products. Apparently he doesn't think outside the box either.

I asked if he'd consider writing about the growth factors that Humanofort consists of.

"Perhaps in the future, but I prefer to write on practical topics that readers can use today. The current growth factors and peptides sold on the Internet are not made by any reputable company."

JB

Damn! A straight slam on Fitness Enterprise. What a dickhead.

Because he knows almost nothing about growth factors.

Jerry said he doesn't write articles on commercial products. Apparently he doesn't think outside the box either.

I asked if he'd consider writing about the growth factors that Humanofort consists of.

"Perhaps in the future, but I prefer to write on practical topics that readers can use today. The current growth factors and peptides sold on the Internet are not made by any reputable company."

JB

Damn! A straight slam on Fitness Enterprise. What a dickhead.

Thank you for your support, well Jerry his confused or he did not do any research on synthetic peptides vs natural peptides, the oligopetides naturally occurring natural GFs in the Humanofort extract are not manufactured synthetically.

I know most don't know much about Romania but some of the most brilliant minds come from that country. There is proven studies on Humanofort too. The health benefits alone for older people is well worth taking the product.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16739873

I’ve personally had conversations with Emeric, not sure if he remembers me but he’s definitely a smart and nice guy..

Buuuut on the whole Humanofort thing this is the first study I’ve seen that shows anything, everything else is hear/say and “This and that study was done” but none of them published or peer reviewed...

I’ve taken it and so has a family member and honestly not a whole lot to report on @ 200mg a day, and honestly I’ve seen Emeric suggest higher doses like 400mg a day when someone asks about it or says the same thing, like the study you posted but that also sounds like just pushing the product if I’m honest... If something doesn’t show anything to write home about at 200mg a day then why double it?

The study you posted shows benefits to cholesterol... Why not just get Citrus Bergamot for 1/4 the price and get the same results? Which is studied and published many times over...

Which is another thing, Humanofort used to be about $20 cheaper, and spending $100+ on 1 month supply on something that might work doesn’t sound like a good investment.. I understand if it was published and peer reviewed and showed tons of benefits but literally increasing the price and making claims that a high dose does certain things with nothing published yet sounds weird...

All in all, I know Emeric is a smart guy and good person but I’d like to see things actually get published (I’m not sure why they haven’t yet) to justify adding $100 a month to a supplement bill...

Yeah, Jerry Brainum can be a bit of a dink.

He also claimed that Humanofort had no credible studies backing up it's health boosting claims. I informed him of Dr. Serrano's findings. Told me he's just a shill for the product. Speechless.

I am not trashing Jerry,extremely knowledgeable guy, and he has lost of good information on nutrition, training and hormones. However I am talking about growth factors not hormones.

Eric Serrano, M.D.
Eric Serrano earned his B.S. in Biology and M.S. in Exercise Physiology from Kansas State University.He competed his academic training with a Medical Degree (M.D.) from the University of Kansas Medical School in 1991.He is a Board Certified physician and currently practices Family Practice medicine in the state of Ohio.He is a member of the American College of Sports Medicine, the National Strength and Conditioning Association , and the American Academy of Family Practice.Dr. Serrano has extensive experience working with recreational and elite athletes and is considered one of the foremost medical experts in the field of ergogenic aids.He gives numerous seminars throughout the year on sports medicine, exercise science, and sports nutrition.In addition, he has published articles in several popular press magazines.

I’ve personally had conversations with Emeric, not sure if he remembers me but he’s definitely a smart and nice guy..

Buuuut on the whole Humanofort thing this is the first study I’ve seen that shows anything, everything else is hear/say and “This and that study was done” but none of them published or peer reviewed...

I’ve taken it and so has a family member and honestly not a whole lot to report on @ 200mg a day, and honestly I’ve seen Emeric suggest higher doses like 400mg a day when someone asks about it or says the same thing, like the study you posted but that also sounds like just pushing the product if I’m honest... If something doesn’t show anything to write home about at 200mg a day then why double it?

The study you posted shows benefits to cholesterol... Why not just get Citrus Bergamot for 1/4 the price and get the same results? Which is studied and published many times over...

Which is another thing, Humanofort used to be about $20 cheaper, and spending $100+ on 1 month supply on something that might work doesn’t sound like a good investment.. I understand if it was published and peer reviewed and showed tons of benefits but literally increasing the price and making claims that a high dose does certain things with nothing published yet sounds weird...

All in all, I know Emeric is a smart guy and good person but I’d like to see things actually get published (I’m not sure why they haven’t yet) to justify adding $100 a month to a supplement bill...

Citrus Bergamot is a good product, but don`t have regenerative properties.

Growth factors are promising therapeutic proteins that have the ability to modulate morphogenetic behaviors, including cell survival, proliferation, migration and differentiation.

I never promoted the Humanofort as a drug. I have many no published studies , is a reason for that, is not a drug.

Scientific research has clearly indicated[1] that the natural agents of the DOGtor Rx formula help production of cortisol and insulin in the physiologically optimal amounts, which naturally alleviates several common dog diseases.

1. Gippert R., Clinical experiences with natural growth factors in our Hungarian practice, Small Animal Practice Periodical 2008, 2nd issue, page 78.

Scientific research has clearly indicated[1] that the natural agents of the DOGtor Rx formula help production of cortisol and insulin in the physiologically optimal amounts, which naturally alleviates several common dog diseases.

1. Gippert R., Clinical experiences with natural growth factors in our Hungarian practice, Small Animal Practice Periodical 2008, 2nd issue, page 78.

EFFECT OF OLIGOPEPTIDE ON PRIMARY EPITHELIAL CELL AND FIBROBLAST CULTURE DERIVED FROM DOG SKIN BIOPSY

The results of our experiment can be summarized with the following statements.

(1) Humanofort at 0.01% concentration enhances the proliferation of epithelial and fibroblast-like cells in primary cell culture derived from dog skin.

(2) In the presence of Humanofort stratified epithelial cell colonies are formed in a higher amount.

(3) These effects suggest that the re-epithelization of dog skin can be stimulated by the addition of Humanofort..

(4) Our findings show that the stimulatory effect of Humanofort may - in part - be due to enhanced activation of growth factor receptors (EGFR) or by up-regulation of epithelial growth factor expression.

Enhanced growth rate of epithelial and fibroblast cells play an important role in wound healing. In addition, regulation in stratification may be helpful in dermatological conditions where keratinization defects are present. These effects of Humanofort might be beneficial in a wide range of veterinary dermatological events, like seborrhoea, keratinization disorders, dermatitis, mechanical and burned wounds, postoperative incision healing or autoimmune diseases.

Dr.Kovacs Laszlo
Szent Istvan University Hungary(SZIU)

Evidently you didn't spend enough time on this board reading because you would know I hate pricks who come on threads to stir the pot.

I didn't come to any place ever in my life to stir the pot as you put it. I read here and in doing so have seen clearly that MyNameIsJeff is a good contributor. I like his sense of humor too, but that is beside the point. He is a smart guy. Emeric may be as well, but there is no question that there are a lot more people who see humanofort as snake oil than as a useful supplement. Emeric obviously is in the minority, and really praises the benefits of a supplement that many see as junk. To question how anyone could read what Emeric posted and see how it confirms the usefulness of humanofort (which it did not) without wondering if he "was a quack who knew what he was talking about" is not unreasonable. And for him to respond by saying MyNameIsJeff is stupid is, that's the combative pot stirring. I understand that you like Emeric and you said you like humanofort too. That's fine but it certainly doesn't make me a prick and I didn't read this thread to stir the pot.

I didn't come to any place ever in my life to stir the pot as you put it. I read here and in doing so have seen clearly that MyNameIsJeff is a good contributor. I like his sense of humor too, but that is beside the point. He is a smart guy. Emeric may be as well, but there is no question that there are a lot more people who see humanofort as snake oil than as a useful supplement. Emeric obviously is in the minority, and really praises the benefits of a supplement that many see as junk. To question how anyone could read what Emeric posted and see how it confirms the usefulness of humanofort (which it did not) without wondering if he "was a quack who knew what he was talking about" is not unreasonable. And for him to respond by saying MyNameIsJeff is stupid is, that's the combative pot stirring. I understand that you like Emeric and you said you like humanofort too. That's fine but it certainly doesn't make me a prick and I didn't read this thread to stir the pot.

This is your post: If you spend a little time on this board reading then of course you know that his name is Jeff and he is far from stupid. On the contrary. Safe bet that more members on this board equate your name with quackery than MyNameIsJeff with stupidity.

You did NOTHING to contribute to this post and give any insight to the subject at hand, but to come on here call Emeric as doing some fraudulent. This was not your fight or reason for you to get involved in it. Nah, you just came here to cause trouble. If you don't like a product give a reason or back it by science. The only one hear that is doing that is Emeric.

I NEVER hear Emeric talk down to people. Jeff comes on here and really doesn't give a reason why he doesn't like humanofort, but to call Emeric a quack. Jeff might have some knowledge on some things, but he doesn't have a common sense. If he did, he would know after being banned a few times for being condescending to people on this board, he stop doing that. He is on the radar for being banned permanently by a few MODs for that. I suggest while I am trying to be nice, you both go away and not bother Emeric anymore.

All others who have reasonable debates and like to act like adults are more than welcome for healthy discussions.

Last edited:
This is your post: If you spend a little time on this board reading then of course you know that his name is Jeff and he is far from stupid. On the contrary. Safe bet that more members on this board equate your name with quackery than MyNameIsJeff with stupidity.

You did NOTHING to contribute to this post and give any insight to the subject at hand, but to come on here call Emeric as doing some fraudulent. This was not your fight or reason for you to get involved in it. Nah, you just came here to cause trouble. If you don't like a product give a reason or back it by science. The only one hear that is doing that is Emeric.

I NEVER hear Emeric talk down to people. Jeff comes on here and really doesn't give a reason why he doesn't like humanofort, but to call Emeric a quack. Jeff might have some knowledge on some things, but he doesn't have a common sense. If he did, he would know after being banned a few times for being condescending to people on this board, he stop doing that. He is on the radar for being banned permanently by a few MODs for that. I suggest while I am trying to be nice, you both go away and not bother Emeric anymore.

All others who have reasonable debates and like to act like adults are more than welcome for healthy discussions.

Thank you. There be always heaters , in the last 23 years, seance I introduced the Humanofort to the world, I did change 1000s of people`s life to better. The majority of the Humanofort users are not bodybuilders, the % of bodybuilder customers are 2% only.

Research credits FGF with essentially reprogramming adult stem cells and amino acids in the body (which make up its natural repair tools) to travel to the areas that need it the most. Once there, these repair tools have the ability to integrate themselves with that particular body part. Their mission then becomes to repair and regenerate the cells and tissue in that location, wherever it is in the body. This explains why Humanofort has demonstrated a wide range of benefits for different people, and in varying parts of the body.

Thank you. There be always heaters , in the last 23 years, seance I introduced the Humanofort to the world, I did change 1000s of people`s life to better. The majority of the Humanofort users are not bodybuilders, the % of bodybuilder customers are 2% only.

Research credits FGF with essentially reprogramming adult stem cells and amino acids in the body (which make up its natural repair tools) to travel to the areas that need it the most. Once there, these repair tools have the ability to integrate themselves with that particular body part. Their mission then becomes to repair and regenerate the cells and tissue in that location, wherever it is in the body. This explains why Humanofort has demonstrated a wide range of benefits for different people, and in varying parts of the body.

This is all great and all, especially the dog info too because I’m definitely interested in my dog living as long as possible, I don’t know what I would do without him :eek:

But back to the subject, you said in an earlier post that studies aren’t published and peer reviewed because it’s not a drug? Maybe I’m misunderstanding you?

But there are tons of things that are studied and published that aren’t considered drugs...

Can you elaborate in simple terms the basic benefits of Humanofort?

What I get from it is that it’s a health supplement and helps cell repair like anti aging?

This is all great and all, especially the dog info too because I’m definitely interested in my dog living as long as possible, I don’t know what I would do without him :eek:

But back to the subject, you said in an earlier post that studies aren’t published and peer reviewed because it’s not a drug? Maybe I’m misunderstanding you?

But there are tons of things that are studied and published that aren’t considered drugs...

Can you elaborate in simple terms the basic benefits of Humanofort?

What I get from it is that it’s a health supplement and helps cell repair like anti aging?

Supplements can`t be marketed for diseases. Example, if you have a study showing that a natural supplement reverse Alzheimer you will have to registered as a drug, or just called memory support which is OK. I have 2 study conducted on dogs. One on mobility and skin problems which is published in the Hungarian Veterinary Journal, and 1 study on dogs suffering with Diabetes mellitus, Diabetes insipidus ,Cushing’s disease and Hypothyroidism not published.

Humanofort helps bring balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This assists the entire endocrine system in achieving homeostasis and efficient operation. Next, the endocrine system secretes hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restoration of youthful vitality to the body.

Supplements can`t be marketed for diseases. Example, if you have a study showing that a natural supplement reverse Alzheimer you will have to registered as a drug, or just called memory support which is OK. I have 2 study conducted on dogs. One on mobility and skin problems which is published in the Hungarian Veterinary Journal, and 1 study on dogs suffering with Diabetes mellitus, Diabetes insipidus ,Cushing’s disease and Hypothyroidism not published.

Humanofort helps bring balance to the hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis. This assists the entire endocrine system in achieving homeostasis and efficient operation. Next, the endocrine system secretes hormones at optimum levels resulting in improved cellular signaling. Improved cellular signaling results in cellular rejuvenation and ultimately translates to optimal health longevity and restoration of youthful vitality to the body.

What is the role of mRNA in protein synthesis? - Protein Synthesis

Just curious, what does all this has to do with the tren topic? Did this turn into an ad?

Just curious, what does all this has to do with the tren topic? Did this turn into an ad?

Yeah, I was waiting for it to come back around but like Stewie said this topic has already been discussed awhile ago and I'm the one who brought up Humanofort so Emeric's got carte blanche.

Hey, perhaps Humanofort can help offset some of Tren's nasty brain effects. Things that make you go Hmmm

Yeah, I was waiting for it to come back around but like Stewie said this topic has already been discussed awhile ago and I'm the one who brought up Humanofort so Emeric's got carte blanche.

Hey, perhaps Humanofort can help offset some of Tren's nasty brain effects. Things that make you go Hmmm

Correct.

There are always going to be guys who come on here - who have either absolutely zero formal education or took a few courses or online certifications. They HAVE definitely read the shit out of the internet and begin to believe that they are experts. But as we know - science has gone back and forth over the years but there are genuine gurus that have not only studied but also PUT THEIR FINDINGS TO USE IN THE GYM. They experimented in the gym and overall process. This is something that takes decades and it’s embarrassing to read guys who’ve trained maybe 5-6 years (maybe couple more) would NEVER post a pic (which has been 100% proven able to be done with no one knowing who you are) - of course would never compete (not saying all well informed have to compete).
How many times over the years has their been a guy who is a copy and paste - Dr.Google - search guru who other members somehow seem to state “obviously knows his stuff?” Then later we find out he is some cat that looks like he’s never trained a day in his life...

True knowledge and wisdom require humility - it is MANDATORY.

If someone talks about rankings in my profession and asks if I feel that I am the best I used to foolishly think it was showing confidence to definitively say yes. Now I ALWAYS say - “I am confident in my abilities and my greatest ability is to learn. I am definitely NOT the best - as that would mean I have nothing left to learn from any peer and I could never improve. I do not ever want to stop being a student.
Anyway - rant over. And please for the love of God please don’t anyone reply with something pissy think this is directed at them. It’s a general statement and I am not coming back to the thread and will not engage and return fire.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner