over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JETHRO pics

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
OK My buddy Jethro didnt ask me to do this, and hope he is not
unhappoy I posted these. But with alot of guys posting pics-here goes-2 that Jethro sent me some time ago.

Attachments

• dave1.jpg
    dave1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 5,027
damn

he's got some nice thickness going on there. keep it up bro.

JW

Jethro-can you post the one in black and white? my copy on disk is too many bytes. And any others youd like too...:D

damn size bro !!
very good shape , keep on the good job !

lookin' good jethro. great arm separation and shape. :D

MIKE, LATS, HEINZ, JWBH, FELLAS.....

THANK YOU! I REALIZE MY ARMS SUCK...I HAVE SHORT BICEPS AND HAVE TORN BOTH. ONE INJURY LIFTING, ONE AT A BAR IN AN ALTERCATION. HAD THE RIGHT ONE SURGICALLY REPAIRED.
MIKE: THANKS FOR POSTING THAT PIC FOR ME..I HAVE SOME COMPETITION ONES I'LL SEND YOU THAT SHOW LEGS AS WELL.
HEINZ: THANKS FOR THE SHOULDER COMMENT....AND IT SORT OF FITS YOUR HIT TRAINING STYLE IN THAT I DO VERY LITTLE DIRECT SHOULDER WORK. I HAVE TRIED TO DO MILITARY PRESSES ON OCCASION BUT MY DELTS GET CREAMED SO BADLY FROM BENCHES, INCLINES, FLYS, THAT I AM UNABLE TO DO THOSE. I USUALLY DO SOME UPRIGHT ROWS AND LATERALS THREE SETS EACH.:D

jethro, i have to disagree. your arms have great shape and separation. nothing to be ashamed of at all. :D

I wondered if the pic was of the infamous Jethro Tull! :D

Looking very good - nice size AND separation. Looks like you're still on track for that contest?!?!

xcel

EXCEL.....THAT PIC IS 4YRS OLD....

I AM HUGE NOW! HAHAAHAHA....JUST KIDDING. I AM GETTING READY THOUGH....[IF I DON'T PUSS OUT....]

LATS: ARMS.....THAT'S WHY I AM KEEP ASKING AN ASSLOAD OF SYNTHEROL QUESTIONS....[BIG A IS NO DOUBT SICK OF MY GAY THREADS!] THANKS FOR SAYING THEY DON'T SUCK THOUGH....MY DANG FOREARMS GROW EASILY, SO MY FRIGGIN BI'S LOOK EVEN SMALLER....SORTA OF LIKE MY TESTICLES! :mad:

Damn Jethro.......

Your arms SUCK!!!! LOL you know Im kidding brother,I have seen your pics before and have commented many times how great you look.I like the other pics especilly the ab shot and the contest ones in black and white.You have sick potential dude(well,you look awesome now,but just imagine when it all comes together at your higher bodyweight??),I just wish you would listen to me and go all out with high dose and SEO.Stop being so scared!!!!!hehe. I wish I had your genetics.I guess Ill always be one big thick(fat) dude with big guns,while you will always be one big thick ripped dude with medium guns,hehe.You make us UG brothers proud my friend,you have always been a great bro........

Jethro, I saw a contest pic of you on the ug last year that was pretty awesome. I remember you saying you look like John Goodman until contest time, hehe.

bro, i know what you are talking about. my brachi's are very big. they make up the majority of my arem mass. my biceps suck. the great thing about having big brachi's is the fact that you can use a shitload more weight in your lat exercises. so i am in the same boat.:D

quite impressive just as the other guys stated....

BNazi, Lats, doug1....

That stuff makes me want to try hard...I have failed to want it bad enough to follow through on the diet for the last three years. The main problem is I get feeling like a scrawny sucker in that last month. It's like so......this is body...'building"???? I end up looking and feeling more like a concentration camp victim!
Nazi: thanks, brother......you are being way to hard on yourself, you are getting huge and strong right? Plus you've got exactly the right build for your extra curricular activities.....[tackling some poor bastard on pavement, doing some damage, and getting up unharmed!] hahaha.....guys like me tear their tendons and are fragile!
Lats: you can tell you know your stuff........pulling movements...you are right, they are strong for me! Which is frustrating because no one asks "how much can you barbell row?" hahaha
tbonus: I could have been in that movie 'oh, brother, where art thou?" I usually attempt to 'get big' with food instead of enough drugs! The result is my "John Goodman" off season physique. :D

i agree with all of the above you look great bro!:D

Foul... Foul... False Advertising !

Damn Jethro, in all your posts you always write about "huntin in the mountains" like your are Davy Crocket or some sh%t. I NEVER would have guessed you were a sliced up dude like that!

WTF is it you been huntin and eatin up there? Bear?

:p

GETTING DIESEL....THANKS!

I WENT HUNTING THIS YEAR AND DIDN'T GET ANYTHING. OH, WELL.....WE DID GET STUCK IN THE SNOW....GUESS WHO HAD TO SHOVEL US OUT? I KNOW WHY MY DAD HAS ME COME ALONG ALL THE TIME! HE'S NO DUMMY......WELL LET'S SEE I'VE GOT THIS SON WHO ISN'T TOO BRIGHT AND LIFTS WEIGHTS ALL THE TIME....HMMMM............:p :p :p

Re: GETTING DIESEL....THANKS!

JETHRO TULL said:
I WENT HUNTING THIS YEAR AND DIDN'T GET ANYTHING. OH, WELL.....WE DID GET STUCK IN THE SNOW....GUESS WHO HAD TO SHOVEL US OUT? I KNOW WHY MY DAD HAS ME COME ALONG ALL THE TIME! HE'S NO DUMMY......WELL LET'S SEE I'VE GOT THIS SON WHO ISN'T TOO BRIGHT AND LIFTS WEIGHTS ALL THE TIME....HMMMM............:p :p :p

That's how it always is...lol We lift and then we are used for what we have built. "I need your muscle over here"... sound familiar? LOL Cjay

CJAY.......EXACTLY!

STRONG BACK....WEAK MIND! <THAT'S THE RAP WE GET ANYWAY> HAHAHA

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member