over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jimmy Lewin Liver Failure

fllimo

Newbies
“My people, you know that I do not use my networks for problems or bad news, but here I am to ask you for just one favor, and that is to help me pray for the love of my life. 🙏🏻 Thank you for your love and support throughout these years. You are like our family and that is why I feel obliged to share with you the difficult situation we are experiencing at this time.

I will be away from social media for a while, to accompany my loving husband JIMMY LEWIN, who is in critical condition with acute liver failure.

I ask you from my heart to pray for his health, so that his strength and will to live help him recover and move forward. I also pray to God that the doctors make the right decisions and that we can soon get out of this difficult situation ...

Thank you for your support and solidarity. We love you“

Sorry to hear about this serious health crisis. I will pray for Jimmy's recovery.

I saw this on Michelle Lewin's IG page. Her husband is frequently on her fitness videos, looks like he was diagnosed with acute liver, kidney and heart failure and an aortic aneurysm. I wonder what the hell happened!

I saw this on Michelle Lewin's IG page. Her husband is frequently on her fitness videos, looks like he was diagnosed with acute liver, kidney and heart failure and an aortic aneurysm. I wonder what the hell happened!
I think if heart failure is bad enough, your other organs then fail because of lack of blood flow. The aortic aneurysm is a strange twist. I hope he recovers. He's quite young isn't he?

Too young for this crap. Ive seen aortic aneurysms in older folks with high blood pressure, but he always looks very lean and in shape, no red face bloated look ever, but who knows. Thats just crazy.

That’s sad to hear he is in my prayers.

I wonder where this came from?

I hope he gets better soon.

I think if heart failure is bad enough, your other organs then fail because of lack of blood flow. The aortic aneurysm is a strange twist. I hope he recovers. He's quite young isn't he?

Well apparently 80% of Aortic Aneurysm is caused by atherosclerosis, which can be caused by age, smoking, high blood pressure, diet and lifestyle etc.. I think we all know what it most likely is.. You can look like a million bucks but be rotten on the inside...

His wife posted today that hes recovering and his enzymes are dropping and he’s semi awake and more aware of what’s going on etc.. Hope he makes a full recovery and gets 2nd chance..

When the heart acutely/severely fails, you start drowning internally...the heart, kidneys, lungs and liver etc swell up like balloons. It is torturous. ALT, BUN skyrocket from the congestion and lack of blood flow.

A little update on this thread since Michelle Lewin came up in my news feed and I got curious looking at her stuff to see how Jimmy is doing..

It’s been a month since the incident and he’s made good recovery with blood markers like BUN and liver enzymes etc coming back into normal range;

His EF is at 25% and apparently they’re waiting for his body to recover more before going through heart surgery... Not sure what kind or what’s going on but that’s what the updates have said...

Hopefully he’s able to make a full recovery..

Not to speculate, but he appears to have suffered from critical, acute cardiogenic shock which shut down his internal organs.

From her instagram:

Today October 9 marks a month of this struggle in which we have all fought
-
A month in real time sounds like several days, although to me, it all happened yesterday. I have lived intense days, with sadness, anguish, despair, anxiety and helplessness
-
I was always used to seeing my Jimmy so hyperactive, strong, healthy, happy and overnight, I happened to see him in that critical, fragile and vulnerable state
-
It has not been easy, I still have in my head those fresh images of his face and his body in a bed connected to so many cables and machines. And I really realized many things
-
It doesn't matter who you are, how much you have, or how healthy you look on the outside. At that moment nothing matters. You do not even know where you are, and that is when fear arrives, your worst enemy, because it seizes you, paralyzes you and envelops you to take you into the dark
-
There, so many unanswered questions come to you, and you automatically ask God, Why me? Why him?
-
At that moment you can even feel that God is ignoring you. But over time everything fits together and you realize that God does not put tests on you that you cannot overcome. But now I know well that when you speak to God with your heart and with FAITH, He always listens to you. The power of prayer is very powerful
-
I want to tell you that Jimmy continues to improve every day, he has recovered his eyesight a lot, he is more active, he asks me for food all the time 😂, the edema of the legs has improved a lot
-
In fact, he has lost 14 kilos of water💦, he is still tired from the weakness of his heart but here we go, one day at a time
-
I'm calmer, although I sleep on alert all the time with one eye open 👁 and the other closed, hehehehe but I'm not complaining, rather I'm very happy to have him with me 24 hours
(I already have another face) 🤪
Thank you all for your messages, I would love to hug you and eat a giant kiss, but at the same time I tell myself, there are many and it would not end this year lol. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 (joke).
Anyway, I got off my chest here, thanks for reading. And finally, this year we have 12 weeks left. What has this 2020 left you?

The York cardiologist Dr. Sanjay Gupta describes acute liver/renal/respiratory/R+L ventricular failure secondary to acute aortic valve injury in this video:

I am a Christian and although I do sin, as we all do, I do follow his word as best as I can.

Im gonna say a prayer on here for you and I hope thats ok;

"Holy Father in Heaven, I thank you for everything youve done and ask that you do something great for Jimmy Lewin. I know this is within your abilities and the love you have for Jimmy and his family will keep you by his side. His loving family is in search of your guidance and I ask that you give it to them so they may be healthy and keep living their lives through you. Lord I ask this for his loving wife as she is also asking for prayers for him as well. I am confident you are with them now and will stay with them and I thank you for that. I wish Jimmy a full recovery and hopefully this is a learning experience only for them as we are not ready for his time on this Earth to be nearing its end. He will learn and grow from this as a human and become stronger bc of this. Thank you for always listening to out prayers and being with us in our darkest times. In Jesus name I pray, Amen"

Thank you sweetheart for posting this asking for prayers for your husband. I will continue to pray for him as Im dealing with some issues myself so I will include Jimmy in my prayers.

If you are not religious and are reading this, I thank you for not trolling or mocking a religion that may not be your own.

Feel free to DM me if you need anyone to talk to on here. I do not know your husband, but I would love to one day see him on here and I believe I will.

As a matter of fact we are all brothers and sisters here and I love you all in a very different way. One can love a stranger bc we are all humans and we should all love more. Wish I felt this way in my 20's

To Jimmy and his recovery and in hopes of a donor.

Does he have a donor? Does he need one? Let me know. I already lost a testicle to cancer years ago, so if part of a liver would help that may be something one could help with.

Im not familiar if one can take a part of a liver and grow it more with stem cell technology to make it a functioning liver, but it sounds like something that could be done maybe with todays technology

I am a Christian and although I do sin, as we all do, I do follow his word as best as I can.

Im gonna say a prayer on here for you and I hope thats ok;

"Holy Father in Heaven, I thank you for everything youve done and ask that you do something great for Jimmy Lewin. I know this is within your abilities and the love you have for Jimmy and his family will keep you by his side. His loving family is in search of your guidance and I ask that you give it to them so they may be healthy and keep living their lives through you. Lord I ask this for his loving wife as she is also asking for prayers for him as well. I am confident you are with them now and will stay with them and I thank you for that. I wish Jimmy a full recovery and hopefully this is a learning experience only for them as we are not ready for his time on this Earth to be nearing its end. He will learn and grow from this as a human and become stronger bc of this. Thank you for always listening to out prayers and being with us in our darkest times. In Jesus name I pray, Amen"

Thank you sweetheart for posting this asking for prayers for your husband. I will continue to pray for him as Im dealing with some issues myself so I will include Jimmy in my prayers.

If you are not religious and are reading this, I thank you for not trolling or mocking a religion that may not be your own.

Feel free to DM me if you need anyone to talk to on here. I do not know your husband, but I would love to one day see him on here and I believe I will.

As a matter of fact we are all brothers and sisters here and I love you all in a very different way. One can love a stranger bc we are all humans and we should all love more. Wish I felt this way in my 20's

To Jimmy and his recovery and in hopes of a donor.

Does he have a donor? Does he need one? Let me know. I already lost a testicle to cancer years ago, so if part of a liver would help that may be something one could help with.

Im not familiar if one can take a part of a liver and grow it more with stem cell technology to make it a functioning liver, but it sounds like something that could be done maybe with todays technology

We as brothers in Christ are in agreement!🙏🏼

Just a note...it's fine to wish him well but let's not get started on any religious conversations, it's not allowed on the forum!

Just a note...it's fine to wish him well but let's not get started on any religious conversations, it's not allowed on the forum!

My apologies. She just asked for some well wishes and prayers and I felt compelled. I understand how it can cause issues though.

Wont happen again. Beefcakes honor.

My apologies. She just asked for some well wishes and prayers and I felt compelled. I understand how it can cause issues though.

Wont happen again. Beefcakes honor.

It's fine. Nobody was in the wrong. I just want to make sure the conversation doesn't veer off. It happens around here! LOL!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131