over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jintropin Potency???

Qwert

Banned
I've been using Jins bought from Ch*n who is recommended by Al*n & although they seem very legit & real, I don't get the same kick & oomph that I used to get off the Serostims. At 6iu, the Serostims gave me a huge pump, water gain, sleepiness & numbness. The Jins don't do that, even at 10iu. Maybe a little edema & numbness after long term use, but nothing like the Serostims. I also don't feel tired on the Jins, which I always got on the Serostims. Has anyone encountered this? Is it possible that these Jins are underdosed or counterfiet? I have no idea why 10ius would feel like 2ius.

I know what you mean, the Sero's are much better for me. I used half the dose of Sero's as compared to the Jino's and had better results...and yes everything was legit.

Seros felt more potent to me as well-fuller muscles with more bloat and numbness couldn't make it over 6-9 iu's a day before decreasing the dose to alleviate the numbness.
Jins were effective (burnt fat added a little mass-but about ZERO bloat) they just didn't have the same feel to them as the Seros which unfortunately are pretty much unattainable now due to restructuring of the insurance companies and AIDS pateints. Jins and other Chi GH has flooded the market.

|--[\\\\]>-------- Screw 'em both! i've been on generics for about 5 mhts now and only 2 iu's per day and it kicks Jin and any other brand out of the water! Damn i love those blue tops!

Are Blue tops really that good, I heard they were 192aa. I was on Ansomone but have just changed to Jin, but can get my hands on blue tops allot cheaper is it really worth the swtich.

I just got some generic blur tops which I was told are the exact same as Jins. At 15iu, I don't feel anything. China is notorious for exchanging more expensive products for cheaper ones & I have a feeling this is what's happening with the Jins. They could be packaging 4iu vials as 1oiu ones & pocketing the difference. 10ius of Jin feels like 3-4iu of Serostims. There's something VERY wrong there.

I've used Serostim, Jin, generics & genetropin & I can definitely say there is a difference. The Genetropins had the most kick, followed by the Serostims. The Jins feel like 1/2 dosed, as do the generics. Now, mind you, I paid $800 for the Genetropin & Serostims & about $200 for the Jin & generics, so I guess I can double the dose & still save money. Also, the chinese IGF also 'feels' less potent. I've only used the research grade IGF before & I remember after every 20mcg shot, I'd get hungry & then very sleepy. I don't feel that on the Chinese brand & I'm doing 120mcg a day now. The research grade ones I started at 40mcg & went to 100mcg & not only did it have more of a kick, but I got to my heaviset weight ever. On the Chinese stuff, no where near the gains. I'm at a loss as to why this is, since eveything else is the exact same as before.

|--[\\\]>-------- You have to trust your source. Not all blue tops are the same. My guy is SMALL time, doesnt even post on boards, so i know he's not out to rip me on my gh. You really have to know who you are working with.

ya I feel the same way, I tried humatrope by lilly and that was by far the best growth I have ever taken, it seemed like the jins times 3 or more, very good pumps

I suppose for the price, we have to take more Jin to equal the effects of USA or Euro brand GH. AT 10iu, I barely felt anything on Jins. But on the Serostims, at 4iu, I had numbness & edema within a week or 2. I guess I'll up the Jin dose to 15iu & see what happens. But, imo, when 25mg epehdrine a day give you better fat loss than a ton of Jin, there's something very wrong. I'm even wondering if GH is really worth it. You could probably take low dose epedrine & anavar & get way better effects than $1000s worth of GH. Ugh!!!:(

I get a great Kick from Ansomone, 2 weeks after I started I had severe CTS in left hand. I have just started the 10iu jin kits so waiting too see if there is much difference.

bigbadasian said:
|--[\\\\]>-------- Screw 'em both! i've been on generics for about 5 mhts now and only 2 iu's per day and it kicks Jin and any other brand out of the water! Damn i love those blue tops!

I'm with you Asian. I ran jins for a couple years and they do not come close to the blues or the brown tops.

Jig

I ran seronos for a month and I'm into my Th week with the generic blue tops and they work just as well as the stuff from the pharmacy, twice the product half the price, generic blue tops best bang for the buck!

Blue's have given me very irritating lumps under the skin etc..
Deff agree seros are far superior as far as strength to the Jino's.. took 4iu/day of seros and 10iu of Jino/day, serlstim's are far better IMO..

I think a lot of it has to do with the shipping/storage of the product. whoever has been to china knows the poverty/lack of certain luxuries such as AC's in buildings in most cases.. I feel as if possibly the products sit in the DHL facilities in the Heat which in turn degrades the product.. not to mention the fluctuating temperatures in the cargo area of the planes that are bringing it here, then in the back of a DHL truck un-airconditioned etc.. (it goes on and on until finally it reaches our hands).

imo opioion the blue tops (191aa) are far the best u got all the side(no welps
by week 3 numb finger etc..my boy in 5 weeks has lost 4% body fight while on the blues just my .02

So you're suggesting to keep running it for 3wks to see if sides subside?
Why would 191aa react like this, never has happened with serano or jinos.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131