over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jintropin real hgh pharma grade

Yolow31

Newbies
I have some on the way does anyone have experience with real Jintropin from china with the 10 vials and 10 amps sterile water in same box iv heard its as good as Usa pharma grade Serostim anyone have any experience?

I have some on the way does anyone have experience with real Jintropin from china with the 10 vials and 10 amps sterile water in same box iv heard its as good as Usa pharma grade Serostim anyone have any experience?

Why do people still get jins?
If these are legit jin which I doubt, you're not getting them sent from China. Just like legit ansomne.
Both of these are usually fake. Its hard to get the real ones.

If these are legit jin which I doubt, you're not getting them sent from China. Just like legit ansomne.
Jintropins have a unique serial number that can be verified on their website, so you will know exactly if your stuff is real or fake. A feature that (heavily faked) Western GH does not have. Jins usually come from Russia now, where they are sourced directly from pharmacies.

Jintropins have a unique serial number that can be verified on their website, so you will know exactly if your stuff is real or fake. A feature that (heavily faked) Western GH does not have. Jins usually come from Russia now, where they are sourced directly from pharmacies.
I agree. Jins branded from Gensci company are usually fake these days. There was a crack down in China that reduced their flow into black market. These legit Chinese pharma don't want to take the risk of actively injecting their product into black market channels even though there is money to be made. They need to distance themselves from with with rebranding. Sourcing real ones now usually comers from pharma connections in Europe/Russia as he said. The days of Jins flowing freely into black market has changed. Be sure to check your serial on the website.

I'd go with grey tops, blacks or sciroxx orange tops. You know those are legit and not counterfeit at least. I've said a dozen times on here where grey tops come from.

Last edited:

Yep

Exactly! I cringe when i read guys still order this. People need to read the HGH lab testing threads here so they get real HGH.

Exactly! I cringe when i read guys still order this. People need to read the HGH lab testing threads here so they get real HGH.

You said it all right there! This would actually require reading and doing research before ordering, who wants to do that?!:D:D

You said it all right there! This would actually require reading and doing research before ordering, who wants to do that?!:D:D
The gh black market was super deceptive and confusing when I started having to source a generic and my nordi connect dried up years back. It pissed me off that everything was shrouded in mystery and I couldn't easily find out who was actually making what. I Couldn't get solid answers. Sources wouldn't talk either. Not that many producers are making legit gh, it should have been easier to know what colors tops were made by who, etc. So I spent a lot of time, effort and even some money getting answers.

Thanks to several people closer to the real gh industry (and black market), and also a few members here, you know who you are, I was able to get a much more accurate lay of the land in terms of where the generic gh comes from and who's making which brands. The gh testing done here is absolutely awesome and everyone should be be donating to that cause. I don't know everything, but it's much clearer than years past.

Instead of keeping that to myself, I try and pass the information along to everyone on the board so guys actually know what they're buying versus marketing and rebranding, hype, etc. Sometimes the powers that be don't like this info flowing quite so freely, but I feel like info like this is essential to this community as long as you're not not putting the source at risk or breaking board rules. That said, it's an area that you have to tread lightly in.

I'm confident in saying that there is Chinese pharma, and near pharma grade gh on the black market. Don't buy the hype that you have to pay 8x the cost for genotropin from EU/RU to get legit gh. It's not true. Plus there are a lot of high end fakes being made today too because it's worth the $. Replicas are really good today. The variations between the pharma and near pharma will mostly be purity level and dimers from production/fermentation - not improperly folded structures (bunk gh). Although that does exist out there too. Stick to the the brands you see reputable, non shilling vets endorse. You can absolutely get licensed, regulated Chinese pharma gh on the black market under other names. Look around and you will find the trail. I was very skeptical of generic gh when I had to start looking for it years back, I've tried and tested many. I feel much better about the market today.

Don't pm me about GH, if anything, do you think search of my post history. I've tried to let people know what's what many times without pissing too many people people off. But info like this is why you boards like PM have a community, loyalty and genuine use for their members. Straight answers. Please donate to the PM GH testing and Anasci (sister boards) AAS testing. Only the membership and mods can truly keep the Sources honest and accountable. The membership (community) should accept no less.

Last edited:
Posting while driving and on phone always results in typos and auto completes. [emoji58]

Posting while driving and on phone always results in typos and auto completes. [emoji58]

I appreciate your post above, I tend to read any post I see you write about HGH! I have read many of your posts about certain generics and where they are manufactured before they were edited. So I use TP's products and know that I am getting quality shit, my IGF scores tell the tale there.

I really appreciate the knowledge you guys expel here for us to absorb and regurgitate to others. Its up to them to actually listen and heed the advice!

I appreciate your post above, I tend to read any post I see you write about HGH! I have read many of your posts about certain generics and where they are manufactured before they were edited. So I use TP's products and know that I am getting quality shit, my IGF scores tell the tale there.

I really appreciate the knowledge you guys expel here for us to absorb and regurgitate to others. Its up to them to actually listen and heed the advice!
I'm busy with career and family, along with training and trying to keep up with recent performance enhancement studies and science. When someone says they appreciate the effort, it makes it feel like the posting, answering questions or trying to help community is all worth it. A lot of really amazing posters/minds here get bored, jaded or disengaged and just don't post as much. I can name quite a few guys I wish posted more (Porter, Meadows, stewie, gotgame... Many more).

The more people stay engaged and giving back the better the community is. Guys just get tired of the same noob questions over and over, people wanting spoon fed basic stuff they can get on their own. I never get tired of talking about GH though! Helping dispell some of the confusion of the gh black market is something I wished somebody else had spoke openly about here before.

Some guys will only talk about it in a private message. And I have to be careful not to offend sources or mods when I speak on it too. Often the posts will get edited and I understand and respect that. It's almost always beneficial to the particular sponsors business anyway.

Last edited:

This has already been alluded to by a few posters, but why order first then ask for opinions or experience??? Isn't that bassackward? It's kind of like shoot first then ask questions later.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws