over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JJ, Rambo, Elvia page. Question on high test vs NPP

Over 4g aas. Yep. And what about hgh and slin dosages? I see and know of some who have built great physiques on 10 slin and 4 gh a day and others who have gone totally mad, they don't always look better though. But clearly the guys who are 250, 5'9 on stage haven't got there using 10 slin a day lol

As you already know HGH and Slin is like everything in bodybuilding... varied. There are freaks who don't even use either. Obviously most need a big dose of aas to attain a certain look. I couldn't even tell you about hgh/slin as the range is so big. But sure if I had to guess a lot of the huge bb's of today are on massive amounts of hgh and slin. Many have posted about it before and the thought process of using as much hgh as you can afford has come up various times. I would be shocked if the likes of Roelly and Ramy were not on 30iu+ hgh most days. I have been told the same about even bb's a decade ago but no one knows for certain. Insulin is clearly used at huge doses as well and it's fairly obvious by looking at guys today.

I have come across a lot of abusers but most have been aas abusers and not so much hgh and slin. But there are guys on here who use silly doses of both. I have heard stories of insane humalog doses and the 100-200iu lantus guys with humalog mixed in. Quite a lot of guys over the years have told me about 20-30iu hgh cycles but most never lasted long on those doses. Guy do things in extremes but I don't think they are needed. Obviously 500mg to 2g is a massive difference and could be a tonne of muscle. However I doubt the 10 gram guys would look much different if they halved their doses to 5 grams. They would probably feel tonnes better as well.

Although there are freaks out there who's hgh and slin protocol is very ordinary and what you see most on here use. The typical 5-15iu slin pre and maybe post workout. HGH in the 4-10iu range per day. Not everyone is abusing everything. But sure some guys go crazy with everything but I think it goes against the way they look in most ways.

I've loved NPP since 2007-2008 when most didn't seem to know what it was. I would rave about it on several boards.

Test at 400-600 and NPP at 450-700.
If you want to really blow the doors off with a crazy look add a touch of trenA at 50mg/day. Rotate Tbol and or MK-677.

I've loved NPP since 2007-2008 when most didn't seem to know what it was. I would rave about it on several boards.

Test at 400-600 and NPP at 450-700.
If you want to really blow the doors off with a crazy look add a touch of trenA at 50mg/day. Rotate Tbol and or MK-677.

NPP is a real good supplement!!!

I'm becoming more of a fan of the short esters now that I have been using them more; test prop, tren ace, npp, mast prop. Seems like less sides and better results, and if dosed daily you can get away with small doses.

NPP is a real good supplement!!!
I love it!

When I was younger I would always run deca because I got such awesome size and strength but I would be bloated as hell.
Once I discovered NPP that replaced my deca. Almost the same size and strength gains with very minimal bloat if any.
I would run it with high test 800-1g test e or prop or both sometimes for about 6-8 weeks then lower it over 2 weeks to around 300 every 5-6 days.

Now Im running 300npp 300prop a week.
Loving it

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

I'm becoming more of a fan of the short esters now that I have been using them more; test prop, tren ace, npp, mast prop. Seems like less sides and better results, and if dosed daily you can get away with small doses.

Not sick of the daily dosing?

I get so sick of it so quick. EOD or E3D is about all I can handle, limiting me to longer esters but I don't mind.

Are you backloading slin pins? That must take even longer than just shooting through a 25g? And you must have LOADS of used pins haha

I wish more sponsors would make the NPP at 150mg, I’ve had a few 200mg/ml that didn’t hurt in migoil.

150mg EOD=perrrfect

Do you run into scar tissue problems? Any exotic pinning spots besides delts and glutes?

I wish more sponsors would make the NPP at 150mg, I’ve had a few 200mg/ml that didn’t hurt in migoil.

150mg EOD=perrrfect

A TRUE 150-200mg per mL would be wonderful but it is almost never done and when it is...I question whether it truly is that potent and what the did to get it to hold.

A TRUE 150-200mg per mL would be wonderful but it is almost never done and when it is...I question whether it truly is that potent and what the did to get it to hold.

Knight I’ve made it myself at 150, with migyoil. Held easy and I’m a shit brewer lol. The PP eaters are pretty stable, I’ve seen multiple TPP 200mg/ml also

I’m trying to get geno to bump his NPP and primo E to 150mg/ml for years. But if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. But yes 6-7ml week sucks. You could cut it
Down to 4ml week with 150mg/ml

Flash has 100/100 TPP/NPP smooth as butter so I don’t see why NPP alone would be an issue

Not sick of the daily dosing?

I get so sick of it so quick. EOD or E3D is about all I can handle, limiting me to longer esters but I don't mind.

Are you backloading slin pins? That must take even longer than just shooting through a 25g? And you must have LOADS of used pins haha
No I actually don't, idk I actually enjoy injecting smooth oils. When the gear is smooth I have no issues doing it. I went through slin pins fast lol so I ordered up some 3ml 25ga 1" syringes and have been using those. I do 1/2ml comp cut, 1/2ml mast prop daily and twice a week I have been adding another 1/2ml of tren enan for the past couple weeks.

Do you run into scar tissue problems? Any exotic pinning spots besides delts and glutes?
I got most of my scar tissue from my first cycles years ago. Idk if it was the gear or just being a newbie at injecting but I screwed up my delts. There are spots I can't even push oil in! It's like hitting a rock while digging. I now limit an injection to 1.5ml max, I prefer 1ml. And I mostly use 27ga 1/2" slin pins which helps keep damage down cuz let's face it anytime something pierces into our tissue, it's damage. I do lats a lot now and I've been doing biceps sometimes as well. I now rotate lats, ventroglute, quads, delts, and sometimes biceps or glutes. I hate glute shots. I listed them in the order of most used lats being most and biceps and glutes being least.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131