over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JJ, Rambo, Elvia page. Question on high test vs NPP

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I can’t keep Yalls logs straight anymore

My question is do y’all like high test (750-1g)+low NPP or low test plus 600-700 NPP

If I remeber correctly Rambo hated high NPP/deca and bloated, but
Loved 1g test, while Elvia hated high test....IIRC

And JJ...I know you probably liked 1g test with 1g NPP stacked lol

Others chime in. For not looking like a bloated whale what did y’all like?

You won't know until you try it yourself.

So much individuality in this.

Some people are horrible aromatizers, some respond and feel bad to 19nors, some can handle everything [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You won't know until you try it yourself.

So much individuality in this.

Some people are horrible aromatizers, some respond and feel bad to 19nors, some can handle everything [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

x2

Yes generally I dislike high test and once I get over approx 750mg I just seem to get more side effects and very little added results. NPP I can dose relatively high with no issues but you don't need to push the dose with it. NPP is great for muscle fullness and leaner gains for me but the dose is important.

Juggy if you want to build muscle but keep water retention to a minimum then it's all about your personal response to each drug. Then comes the control of aromatization. Diet is everything as well and should go without stating.

Personally for 99% of people I believe in a sensible approach when gaining muscle. I don't know your stats but I can safely state you don't need 1 gram of each to grow. I would start low and build up the dose over time. I would use a few compounds at sensible but effective doses. I would also stay away from anything too toxic that negatively effects appetite and well being when trying to grow new muscle.

There are so many variables but in my head I have something like 500mg test and 350mg npp. Maybe up them over time. Maybe add in some primo or eq. If you like either 500mg of either on top of the test and npp could be a great cycle. Then maybe an oral such as 40mg tbol or dbol. Then mk and/or hgh. Maybe some slin pre or pre/post workout.

There are so many different ways you can go with this and 1 system doesn't fit all but as long as you look at progression in all areas you should be gtg. You definitely don't need a lot of aas to grow but at the same time fuck the 200mg test and it's all diet as that isn't realistic when you are trying to build new muscle.

You may want to use 700mg, 1.2g, 1.8g etc total... I don't know your past doses and what you respond to. But I don't think most ever need to go above approx 1.5g aas in total to grow... far from it. You could do it with half that amount. But the other elements can be very important. I can't use hgh due to fatigue but if I could when bulking I would be using approx 3iu twice daily.

I would get blood work and keep an eye of estrogen, prolactin and all health markers. Pick injectables that suit you and experiment if you need to find out what higher doses personally do to you. Although you can't really go wrong with a balanced approach covering all areas.

Last edited:
I found it best to run a reasonable amount of each. 400-600mg test and 400-600mg nandrolone.

I completely agree. If I were using test p and npp the highest I would ever go in the past would be 100mg of each per day. I never injected more than 1ml of any particular short ester per day. I wouldn't even do that though. It would probably be closer to 500-600mg test and 350mg npp. The only reason for those doses is test p stings me so I use test250/300 so I keep it simple and do 2ml and the npp I like to dose daily and 50mg is plenty. In the past I have done 1.2g test and 900mg deca with great results but that was an all out bulk and 30% of my gains were in my face :D Definitely go with sensible doses of each and 600mg max of either imo as well. Long esters 600mg test and 400mg deca is gtg and easy to do.

Try not to overcomplicate the drugs too much and the key in growing is food and most importantly the digestion and utilization of that food.

Last edited:
Yea those doses were hypothetical.

Ok I’ll play around with it. I was thinking of starting at 500 test/ 400 NPP. Just also contemplated 300 test 600npp.

I’ll start 500/400 and see what happens.

Yea those doses were hypothetical.

Ok I’ll play around with it. I was thinking of starting at 500 test/ 400 NPP. Just also contemplated 300 test 600npp.

I’ll start 500/400 and see what happens.

I have experimented with high test low nandrolone and low test high nandolone and I prefer the latter. The first time I done that I tried 750mg test and 300mg deca and rotated over to 300mg test and 750mg deca. Everyone is different though. You can experiment but you can't really go wrong if doses are balanced and estrogen/prolactin are controlled. The issue most get from nandrolone are the sexual side effects that usually come later in a cycle. To combat that besides from the obvious I started adding mast p to the later stages of my cycles. It meant a higher dose, boost in the gym and it always helped harden me up so a win win for me.

I can’t keep Yalls logs straight anymore

My question is do y’all like high test (750-1g)+low NPP or low test plus 600-700 NPP

If I remeber correctly Rambo hated high NPP/deca and bloated, but
Loved 1g test, while Elvia hated high test....IIRC

And JJ...I know you probably liked 1g test with 1g NPP stacked lol

Others chime in. For not looking like a bloated whale what did y’all like?

If i go higher than 600mg test and 600mg NPP/deca that’s where i tend to get sore swollen nipples.
I used to do 1 gram test but these days 500mg is perfect and for NPP/deca 400mg is perfect. That’s what I’m running now.
Every 5th day injections of:
250mg sustanon
50mg Test propionate
100mg Test phenylpropionate
200mg deca
100mg NPP
The test phenylprop and npp are in the RAPID LASS BLEND by FLASH LABS.
I threw in 50mg flash dbol yesterday 90 minutes preworkout which made my strength go up and the pump was real fun! I’ll probably do this for awhile. :D

I've noticed I can't run anything else without getting sides when on high test. It's counterproductive, now I keep them all at reasonable doses and little to no sides.

You all say don't go over this or go over that.

Depends what your goals are.

If you want to be 260 lean you'll need a high dose and 1g of each certainly isn't crazy. Top guys we know will run circa. 3-4g aas.no problem.

Smaller guys will run 1g total unless you've already grown huge with higher doses in the past.

For me personally I made big gains going from 1.3g total to 2.3g total. Gained a good ten pound in four months. 240 to 250. If I kept it at the lower dose I'd have stayed at 240.

If you want to be 260 lean you'll need a high dose and 1g of each certainly isn't crazy. Top guys we know will run circa. 3-4g aas.no problem.

Smaller guys will run 1g total unless you've already grown huge with higher doses in the past.

For me personally I made big gains going from 1.3g total to 2.3g total. Gained a good ten pound in four months. 240 to 250. If I kept it at the lower dose I'd have stayed at 240.

Yea a wild hair in my ass wants to try 100/100 TPP/NPP ED but that would be my heaviest cycle to date

I’m running a short 4 week blast from Monday we’re I’ll be dosing

180 test e, 50 test p, 150npp EOD with SD pre workout.

Big fan of both compounds.

Arimidex will be at 1mg daily which I no will
Keep Estro in range. I feel it’s this part people don’t know how much they need to take for them n particular doses, compounds.

It wasn’t until I had bloods done I realised how Estro sensitive I was n had always been under dosing my AI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stated for most people. I know guys who love 3-5 grams of test only. Some of the freaks I have come across were on 3-7 grams of test and tren or similar. Most of the guys I know who look great are in the 2-8 gram range. That's why I always write everyone is different. But for 99% of guys they don't need to be running grams and grams of gear to grow.

Obviously some may need much more gear than I recommended. Although most don't they just think they do. But I am far from saying low dose it to grow as I believe in increasing doses over time and finding what works for you. So it's more of a system to follow and the individual can increase his doses how he seems fit according to progression and feel etc. Some guys may feel great upping their test from 500mg to 750mg to 1000mg all the way to 1.5g along with other anabolics.

My approach above isn't so much about doses as it is balance. The guy may be on 1.5g total but increases x by 300mg and y by 200mg and so on until he is on a lot of gear. I personally think for most people they are best using a few different things. Again though others may want to bang in 4 grams of test and with some hgh and slin and they are gtg.

Everyone responds differently but I think for most people picking sensible doses of compounds they like and stacking them is a smart approach.

I stated for most people. I know guys who love 3-5 grams of test only. Some of the freaks I have come across were on 3-7 grams of test and tren or similar. Most of the guys I know who look great are in the 2-8 gram range. That's why I always write everyone is different. But for 99% of guys they don't need to be running grams and grams of gear to grow.

Obviously some may need much more gear than I recommended. Although most don't they just think they do. But I am far from saying low dose it to grow as I believe in increasing doses over time and finding what works for you. So it's more of a system to follow and the individual can increase his doses how he seems fit according to progression and feel etc. Some guys may feel great upping their test from 500mg to 750mg to 1000mg all the way to 1.5g along with other anabolics.

My approach above isn't so much about doses as it is balance. The guy may be on 1.5g total but increases x by 300mg and y by 200mg and so on until he is on a lot of gear. I personally think for most people they are best using a few different things. Again though others may want to bang in 4 grams of test and with some hgh and slin and they are gtg.

Everyone responds differently but I think for most people picking sensible doses of compounds they like and stacking them is a smart approach.

Yeah I agree. I think more than one compound is best. I have done 3g test before and think 3g total of say test, tren, mast and dbol would be much better. Guess it depends where you are at. If you want to be a big guy in good nick you can do this with moderate ish doses. If you want to be a freak you need to hammer it at some point. Take a guy who is using 1g total and put him on 3g total with 50 slin and 12 hgh a day and he will explode. Many however would not want to take this risk and that's sensible.

Yeah I agree. I think more than one compound is best. I have done 3g test before and think 3g total of say test, tren, mast and dbol would be much better. Guess it depends where you are at. If you want to be a big guy in good nick you can do this with moderate ish doses. If you want to be a freak you need to hammer it at some point. Take a guy who is using 1g total and put him on 3g total with 50 slin and 12 hgh a day and he will explode. Many however would not want to take this risk and that's sensible.

I agree. I am sure nearly everyone on here has had those thoughts. I don't really have an issue going up in dose but I don't now as I simply want to feel good. If I didn't feel so crap on high test I would do it and the same for many other things. If 300mg/ml primo existed and was pain free I would try 1ml a day for an experiment (with test and deca). But these days I seem to be getting lower and lower in dose.

We all take risks but now I don't want to be too reckless. Although if I had no issues using high aas and hgh it would be fun to use a few grams of test, tren, adrol and a good dose of hgh and blow up. That's not on the cards for me though as I can't even use 2iu hgh for more than 1 week without wanting to sleep all day :eek:

I am also a big believer in getting the most out of the lowest dose now and moving up in stages. I didn't do that and my 2nd cycle was quite high but when advising people I think for long term results it's better to be sensible with how quick you up things and also not adding in the likes of slin until later on.

The other day I was thinking let's go for it this summer and when I thought about what I wanted to run it came to 50mg test p, 20-50mg tren a and 40-60mg avar per day. So not exactly going for it :eek::D But after years of doing this and holding most of my weight that is plenty for me to look my best. I do this for fun so I don't need to load up drugs. I genuinely don't think upping things a lot would make me look much better. Although as you stated if you want to be a freak most people will have to push it hard at some point. A lot of the guys we supply who are competing at a high level all use over 4 grams in contest prep and that is very standard these days.

I agree. I am sure nearly everyone on here has had those thoughts. I don't really have an issue going up in dose but I don't now as I simply want to feel good. If I didn't feel so crap on high test I would do it and the same for many other things. If 300mg/ml primo existed and was pain free I would try 1ml a day for an experiment (with test and deca). But these days I seem to be getting lower and lower in dose.

We all take risks but now I don't want to be too reckless. Although if I had no issues using high aas and hgh it would be fun to use a few grams of test, tren, adrol and a good dose of hgh and blow up. That's not on the cards for me though as I can't even use 2iu hgh for more than 1 week without wanting to sleep all day :eek:

I am also a big believer in getting the most out of the lowest dose now and moving up in stages. I didn't do that and my 2nd cycle was quite high but when advising people I think for long term results it's better to be sensible with how quick you up things and also not adding in the likes of slin until later on.

The other day I was thinking let's go for it this summer and when I thought about what I wanted to run it came to 50mg test p, 20-50mg tren a and 40-60mg avar per day. So not exactly going for it :eek::D But after years of doing this and holding most of my weight that is plenty for me to look my best. I do this for fun so I don't need to load up drugs. I genuinely don't think upping things a lot would make me look much better. Although as you stated if you want to be a freak most people will have to push it hard at some point. A lot of the guys we supply who are competing at a high level all use over 4 grams in contest prep and that is very standard these days.

Over 4g aas. Yep. And what about hgh and slin dosages? I see and know of some who have built great physiques on 10 slin and 4 gh a day and others who have gone totally mad, they don't always look better though. But clearly the guys who are 250, 5'9 on stage haven't got there using 10 slin a day lol

I like 100mg EOD Test Prop, and NPP. Sometimes i'll add 100mgs EOD Tren Ace also depending on what i'm trying to do. I've gone up and down and back and forth but in the end these dosages seem to work the best for me.

If i'm using long esters I like 600mgs of Test E and 300 Deca to start, and then i'll increase to around 750/500.

Will also have around 5-7ius of hgh in. Makes a tremendous difference. Throw a oral in once in a while.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws