over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

JJB1 SYNTHETINE, SYNTHESELEN, SYNTHEROL - MY journey to 2%

JJ your body definitely needs a break. Severe dieting then huge cheat meals are not good for you over time. You have been dieting a very long time. Your mind probably needs a break even more than your body. I would just follow a healthy and well balanced plan with lots of rest involved. You will probably look even better for it... so what if you go from shredded to extremely lean... you will still be leaner than 99.9 of the population.

If you are going to compete perhaps you should do that soon. If not do what others have stated and rest up and compete in a few months. It will only take you 4 weeks to get in contest shape as you are so lean to begin with. That rest will do your mind and body good then you can hit it hard for approx 4 weeks. Then afterwards have a bigger rest.

The dieting is fine but you literally do it for 6 months straight and being that low in bodyfat for so long will just drain you. I would recommend 1 week off the gym and let your body rest whilst using healing peptides and eating a good diet. You will feel like a new person afterwards :)

I'm going to up my fats and try to up my calories just enough that I don't feel guilty. Haha :D
I bought syntha 6 protein powder to up the fats. I would up the fats dramatically and just lower the carbs but I have a 7 hour window that novalin R is in my body since I just restarted it, and I don't want fat in that 7 hour window.
Today, this is my diet so far:

5am: 2 scoops syntha 6 peanut butter chocolate with a large raw egg thrown in, plus fish oil, flaxseed oil, coconut oil, and 1 gram taurine. I also took 25mg MK677 with my .2mg clonidine, and 1 gram red vein Thai Kratom.

9am: 6 medium hard boiled eggs, fish oil, flaxseed oil, coconut oil, 1 gram taurine, 1 gram red vein Thai Kratom, glucosamine, chondriotin, msm.

11am: 2 cats claws caps and 2 bacopa caps to clean out opiate receptors(for Kratom) and for energy. These two herbs have lots of healing benefits listed in pubmed studies. I also took 5 grams maeng da Kratom.
12pm: 100mcg hexarelin, (10 minutes later) 3.8ius serostim, the last few cc's of my synthetine and syntheselen.
100mg testosterone phenyl propionate
100mg NPP
25mg tadalifil

I'm getting another kit of serostim today so I'll up my dose to 5ius, split before and after my workout, with 10ius novalin R preworkout.
I can feel a difference since upping my HGH from 1.8ius to 3.6ius. My rotator cuffs feel better with less popping.
I need to get BPC157 to take with my HGH to enhance the HGH receptors and help with healing. I ran out a month or so ago and I think that could be part of the issue I'm having.

I think I can add another 1,000 calories per day spread out to help fill my muscles up a bit providing more safety while lifting. I just need to keep an eye on my blood pressure.

This is out of complete respect.

I agree completely with Elvia. Give yourself a rest man. The description of the lifestyle, diet, mental health, and social network that surround you all describe potent predictors of bad things in the health department. I have read your posts for years and respect multiple aspects of your work ethic, physique, etc. Don't risk your longevity for a little amount of rest and mental recharging.

Subcutaneous Injections

I just joined the forum minutes ago.

I am thinking about trying out Synthetine. I skimmed through your thread but haven't had the chance to sit down and read through the whole thing yet. I will do so when I get home in a few hours.

I saw that you were wanting to do subcutaneous injections in your lower back. Did you do this? I was thinking about going the subcutaneous route as well. I've only heard of people using this product intramuscularly but I would prefer subcutaneous if possible.

JJ - I respect the hell out of you brother. Listen to your body - you know it better than anyone. I cant tell you what to do - just stay healthy man. This board would be different without you and I think you cant possibly imagine the people that would miss you.

JJ - I respect the hell out of you brother. Listen to your body - you know it better than anyone. I cant tell you what to do - just stay healthy man. This board would be different without you and I think you cant possibly imagine the people that would miss you.

I've completely changed my diet and added 500mg metformin twice a day. I doing my best to get my blood glucose into normal range and be healthy. I'm taking more off days to heal. I also did a 120ml blood draw on myself. I'll
do that once a month which equals the recommended 350ml every 3 months. I'm not confortable lying about my AAS use in order to donate blood so I do it myself. :D
Self experimentation and being a stubborn control freak have always been my way.
I'm eating low carbs and lots of fats: avocados, mixed nuts, whole eggs, fish oil, coconut oil, flaxseed oil. I just added BCAA's and L-glutamine several times a day. I'm dropping HGH and insulin and am switching back to short acting GH peptides that don't cause insulin resistance.
This metformin really take the fat off.

I just joined the forum minutes ago.

I am thinking about trying out Synthetine. I skimmed through your thread but haven't had the chance to sit down and read through the whole thing yet. I will do so when I get home in a few hours.

I saw that you were wanting to do subcutaneous injections in your lower back. Did you do this? I was thinking about going the subcutaneous route as well. I've only heard of people using this product intramuscularly but I would prefer subcutaneous if possible.

I ended up sticking to intramuscular injects in the glutes.

I ended up sticking to intramuscular injects in the glutes.

Well, dang... I was hoping you tried it out and would give me some tips.

I am going to order my syringes and synthetine tomorrow after work. I've never done injectables before.

I'm going to have to figure out how much to inject and how often.

(6'5" @ 255 lbs)

Also, I need to figure out what size syringes to get.

I saw that you are taking gh peptides. I've tried the peptide by isatori a couple of times. Which brand are you taking?

Well, dang... I was hoping you tried it out and would give me some tips.

I am going to order my syringes and synthetine tomorrow after work. I've never done injectables before.

I'm going to have to figure out how much to inject and how often.

(6'5" @ 255 lbs)

Also, I need to figure out what size syringes to get.

I saw that you are taking gh peptides. I've tried the peptide by isatori a couple of times. Which brand are you taking?
IM brother. I wouldn't sub-q these. I shoot then all IM. Do a search here. There are a number of threads on the synthetek products.

iSatori? The supp company? Lol. We are talking about real PEDs here not BS on shelves of GNC.

I've completely changed my diet and added 500mg metformin twice a day. I doing my best to get my blood glucose into normal range and be healthy. I'm taking more off days to heal. I also did a 120ml blood draw on myself. I'll
do that once a month which equals the recommended 350ml every 3 months. I'm not confortable lying about my AAS use in order to donate blood so I do it myself. :D
Self experimentation and being a stubborn control freak have always been my way.
I'm eating low carbs and lots of fats: avocados, mixed nuts, whole eggs, fish oil, coconut oil, flaxseed oil. I just added BCAA's and L-glutamine several times a day. I'm dropping HGH and insulin and am switching back to short acting GH peptides that don't cause insulin resistance.
This metformin really take the fat off.

you want metformin to really work do a 12-16 hour fast a few days a week.

you want metformin to really work do a 12-16 hour fast a few days a week.

Lex, can you go into a little detail as to why you recommend this with the metformin? My curiosity is piqued.

JJ - I'm curious about the self blood draw - is this something you have experience with prior? I have a hard time getting to any draw sites with my schedule - and of course the aas use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IM brother. I wouldn't sub-q these. I shoot then all IM. Do a search here. There are a number of threads on the synthetek products.

iSatori? The supp company? Lol. We are talking about real PEDs here not BS on shelves of GNC.

Yeah, sorry I'm just not familiar with peptides that much. Just trying to make conversation I suppose.

I will try to find threads on Synthetine for dosage and instructions.

Lex, can you go into a little detail as to why you recommend this with the metformin? My curiosity is piqued.
Fasting increases slin sensitivity on its own. I would guess the theory is a synergy using metformin and fasting.

Not trying to answer for LEX here. I'd like to hear the details as well.
Yeah, sorry I'm just not familiar with peptides that much. Just trying to make conversation I suppose.

I will try to find threads on Synthetine for dosage and instructions.
No worries brother. My intentions were not meant to be negative at all. We'd be happy here to help you get familiar with peptides and synthetek. There are a number of threads with discussions that would help your understanding. That's all I was suggesting.

Last edited:
Fasting increases slin sensitivity on its own. I would guess the theory is a synergy using metformin and fasting.

Not trying to answer for LEX here. I'd like to hear the details as well.

No worries brother. My intentions were not meant to be negative at all. We'd be happy here to help you get familiar with peptides and synthetek. There are a number of threads with discussions that would help your understanding. That's all I was suggesting.

Thanks man appreciate the help

Godamn JJ I went on vacation came back that was 4 weeks ago just caught up on your log and I am impressed and I appreciate the detail and consistency. Keep up the good work :headbang:

which one of these particular supplements would you recommend pre contest?

Do you mean out of the synthetek stuff?

If so and I could only pick one it would definitely be synthetine. It's great for fat loss, vascularity, heart health and just overall appearance.

Now if you wanted to bring the vascularity to the max I would add in synthelator on the contest day. But I would test synthelator during your prep to see how you respond as it's no joke. They recommend 10ml but anymore can make you pass out. I have found 5ml to be hugely effective but it still packs a punch so I would definitely test run it if you wanted to use it on your contest day. Synthelator also helps prevent cramping too.

Does Synthetine make you have to urinate more frequently?

It's a possibility both directly or indirectly (drinking more water). It can also make your wee smell a little different too. But many others things the typical bodybuilder takes can do the same thing.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear