over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

job and training

john.t

Newbies
my question is.my job consist of heavy lifting.i deliver to wendy's resturaunts at night with a 2 wheel cart.fries 10 to 12 boxes a cart at 36lbs a box.beef 40lbs a box.up to 16 at one time.need help pulling that back.with that and other heavy product.and my heavy training.my gains aren't that great.could i be over training?.and should i drop some weight i do at the gym?any advice would be good thanks.

I wouldn't think you need to lesson the weight at the gym, but you might want to lesson the weight of your loads and just make more trips. You might be burning yourself out before going to the gym. If you work after you go to the gym, you might want to give yourself more rest in between workouts and bodyparts ie; a weeks rest for each bodypart. If I were you, I would turn this into a positive and use it as a cardio workout. Hell it's like getting paid to get fit. Good luck buddy!

Hmm

You might be over training with your work, but my advice is to do more loads with less weight, and to sip on a protein carb drink the whole time you are doing this work, Mix like 100 grams of whey with 100 grams of simple carbs, or eat 2-3 protein bars while doing your work, maybe that can help some.

Maybe cut the sets back by a couple, but I would not cut the weight back. Unless the weight you are using starts to drop? If that happens, you need to step back and look at your whole routine.

I think you have to adapt your training to avoid overtraining like the people who train karate or swiming or any sport where they get tired loosing calories and want to gain muscles too.
The best way to work and get massive at the same time is high intensity training becouse you only train 2 or 3 workouts a week and you can rest and get recuperate the others days.
If you are avocated to volume training try to rest everytime you rest and have a good nutrition plan to get back your nutrients and energy to try to get recuperate of all your activities, but by this way is very difficult...
by the way you have to rest...

and remember ..
.....There is no space for the littles !!!!!!!!!
Bigheinz

Last edited:
thanks!!

thanks for the advice bros.i will try to get the diet going rite.and switch to a high intesity training routine.and take it from there.and try to make work my cardio work out.

Maybe try and change your weight loads at work too...To shock your body. If you stick with say 200lb loads for the next few months, your body will adapt to that. Try doing heavy loads for a couple weeks then light faster loads. Vary it up that should help.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws