over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Job Offer!

Guys, this wasn't posted just willy nilly. I knew there would be a negative response, it's no different then when I post on careerbuilder or monster. I can verify everything that I have stated, provide complete training, and use MY money to get people started. I have been on this board for a few months and no, I have not posted till yesterday. My post timing was of necessity, I work after natural disasters strike and denver got beat to death with hail and wind damage. If I would wait to make a thousand posts or get to know everyone then nobody would win. As far as to what bodybuiders/ powerlifters offer that the general public doesn't, looking at your physique Chris I would imagine you know what seperates you from the masses.

Later Vat

Well I guess you know what your talking about...LOL !!! So I'll give you that, but if you do what you say you do (and Im starting to believe what your doing is real, and not a scam) then I give you respect...and EVEN more since you are helping people...Which to me is a even bigger deal...I hope you can find some good people from here or other boards to help you out...

PS - Hey Vat did your crew come up this way (Iowa) area during the floodings last year...I live in Fort Madison/Keokuk area and we had alot of flood relief people from here...

Best wishes

chris

If you guys recall, It's almost the same way Arnold got started. He came to california and was doing contruction work to big expensive homes that got hit by earth quakes. And this is also where he met Franco Calumbo?(?) The two of them made a fortune in repairing multi million dollars home with concrete and stucco and such. So hey, WTF, give the guy a shot and see what comes of it. If not, then move on that's all.

A brief explanation

Alright, I've gotten an absolute ton of replies and since everyone has the same questions I will go ahead and post up here a brief synopsis of what this career entails for anyone who is considering giving this a shot.

Ok, here it goes layed out from beginning to end.

1) Generating business. There are two ways to generate business, with provided leads or by self generation. The people who are the most successfull rely almost exclusively on slef gen's. This is done by going out into areas that have been damaged by hail or wind and offering to give free property inspections to homeowners. Once you get an inspection you then get them to sign an insurance release form (remeber, the homeowners rarely pay a dime to get new roof, gutters, siding etc. all the funds come from the insurance company)
2) Now that you have signed a customer you meet with and insurance adjuster to discuss the scope of loss and negotiate price.
3) After an adjustment you turn in the job, I build and invoice for the final innsurance draft.
4) The homeowner signs off on the final draft and you get paid!(Pay is every friday)

Now for the negatives
1) You have to WORK.
2) You work the evening hours. (That's when people are home.)
3) You are dealing with people in there element.
4) You have to work where the storms are.

Every person who PM's my I am sending you my personal cell number so you can call and ask as many questions as you would like. You can also speak to any of my reps at anytime.

Anyone who wants to research this industry can go to State Farms website and see the BILLIONS that hail damage causes every year.

One final note, if you think about it this way, I get paid the exact same way a doctor or lawyer does.(Insurance money) The only difference is that I don't wait for my customers to come to me, I go get them.

Hope this helps, Vat

Alright, I've gotten an absolute ton of replies and since everyone has the same questions I will go ahead and post up here a brief synopsis of what this career entails for anyone who is considering giving this a shot.

1) Generating business. There are two ways to generate business, with provided leads or by self generation. The people who are the most successfull rely almost exclusively on slef gen's. This is done by going out into areas that have been damaged by hail or wind and offering to give free property inspections to homeowners. Once you get an inspection you then get them to sign an insurance release form (remeber, the homeowners rarely pay a dime to get new roof, gutters, siding etc. all the funds come from the insurance company)
2) Now that you have signed a customer you meet with and insurance adjuster to discuss the scope of loss and negotiate price.
3) After an adjustment you turn in the job, I build and invoice for the final innsurance draft.
4) The homeowner signs off on the final draft and you get paid!(Pay is every friday)

Now for the negatives
1) You have to WORK.

Every person who PM's my I am sending you my personal cell number so you can call and ask as many questions as you would like. You can also speak to any of my reps at anytime.

Anyone who wants to research this industry can go to State Farms website and see the BILLIONS that hail damage causes every year.

One final note, if you think about it this way, I get paid the exact same way a doctor or lawyer does.(Insurance money) The only difference is that I don't wait for my customers to come to me, I go get them.

Hope this helps, Vat

Promising people 185k is a pretty shady thing to do. The fact that you even throw a number out in the arena of sales where everything varies is just scary.

BTW guys you wouldnt be the only ones going door to door. You'll likely be the 10th person that week who wants to repair their home and you'll get a lot of doors slammed in your face.

18k would be a stretch for most as the competition is so very high.

Idk. Try it and see at your own risk. Don't say I didn't warn you

guys do not give your personal info to this cop

You HOPE it's cop. It could easilly be a Nigerian 419 credic card scammer!

Stashing your gear can save you from feds, but a 419 scammer can totally obliterate your credit rating.

Never give out birthdates, addresses, middle names or social security numbers. Some people put their home address on their resumes, butif you think about it, there's no need for a prospective employer to know your current street address until AFTER the hiring process. Until then, a rented box address would suffice.

Real employers only need your phone number & E-mail addy. When's the last time you ever recieved a letter inviting you to a job interview? Rarely ever happens...

Ask yourselves this: why would an insurance company selectively hire bodybuilders?... (can you smell the BS yet?)

Jrs

Jrs, My guess is you worked either texas or a hurricane, am I right? This industry definately has it's regional disadvantages and that's one thing I had to learn the hard way.(By losing my ass not once but twice in texas.) The 185k wasn't a promise, it is an average of what my people who do this for a solid year make. I have people who make considerably more and those who make much less. And the reason we work 8 months, one word, winter. I don't work the south anymore because of what you stated being 10th (or 110th) sucks. This storm has over 100,000 claims already and there are less than 100 (active) roofing companies here. That is 1,000 claims per company, this cuts down on the people who have seen anyone other than you. I know plenty of people who have a horror story such as yourself, the sad truth is many people see the opportunity for a fast buck and they don't care who they screw. This came to a head with Hurricane Katrina, there were hundreds of thousands of people who got screwed. This unfortunate event was the best thing that ever happened to this business. The regulations that the insurance company put in place made it so scamming was next to impossible. It also eliminated sales reps from not being paid.(For the most part, you can't elimainte dishonesty.) Every job in every state has a conditional waiver of lien that if you don't get paid the funds don't get released. I really would like to give you a shot bud, if you would be interested at all.

I don't know this guy. But I went to Buffalo, NY in October 2006 to rehang cable drops after an ice storm. We were all making $400 a day w/ room and board. At breakfast we would talk to another crew of people that were doing what he is talking about. They said they were making $2,500 a day, and we didn't believe them. I guess maybe they telling the truth.

I worked that storm!

I don't know this guy. But I went to Buffalo, NY in October 2006 to rehang cable drops after an ice storm. We were all making $400 a day w/ room and board. At breakfast we would talk to another crew of people that were doing what he is talking about. They said they were making $2,500 a day, and we didn't believe them. I guess maybe they telling the truth.

I worked that storm, who were you with?

I don't know Vat, but I have many friends in this line of work. There is a reason that banks and insurance companies have the biggest buildings. Because they have all the money. It's a legit business. Why not PM the dude and find out for yourself rather than pissing away what might be an opportunity... JMO

The Prime was AMTECC, but I was subbing with twin brothers from Missouri-Precise communications.

I'm game for it. I have nothing to lose.

As long as i can still get time in the gym.

:)

1) Generating business. There are two ways to generate business, with provided leads or by self generation. The people who are the most successfull rely almost exclusively on slef gen's. This is done by going out into areas that have been damaged by hail or wind and offering to give free property inspections to homeowners. 2.)Once you get an inspection you then get them to sign an insurance release form (remeber, the homeowners rarely pay a dime to get new roof, gutters, siding etc. 3.) all the funds come from the insurance company)
3) Now that you have signed a customer you meet with and insurance adjuster to discuss the scope of loss and negotiate price.
4.) After an adjustment you turn in the job, I build and invoice for the final innsurance draft.

Now for the negatives
1) You have to WORK.

One final note, if you think about it this way, I get paid the exact same way a doctor or lawyer does.(Insurance money) 5.) The only difference is that I don't wait for my customers to come to me, I go get them.

Hope this helps, Vat

A couple of things that stand out for me:

1.) You have to be a salesman for this, a BB? It is basically cold calling, door to door sales (which are the hardest sales)

2.) Free inspections? That could be time consuming, why not be a Home inspector and charge 300-$400 per inspection (guaranteed income) At 20 a month, part time work you would be making $6000-$8000 a month.

3.) Most insurance companies have thier own people they work with, hard to get in that inner circle, they want it done cheap as possible.

4.) If you are talking about the final pay, that could be several months, some houses take up to a year, to complete.

5.) Again, door to door sales is the hardest sale to do.

3.) Most insurance companies have thier own people they work with, hard to get in that inner circle, they want it done cheap as possible.

4.) If you are talking about the final pay, that could be several months, some houses take up to a year, to complete.

My ins company encouraged me to use ANY contractor.

The work was done in 2 weeks.

Contractor was paid 5 days later.

Door to door?? There in lies the catch.

Your kinda right.

1.) You have to be a salesman for this, a BB? It is basically cold calling, door to door sales (which are the hardest sales)

2.) Free inspections? That could be time consuming, why not be a Home inspector and charge 300-$400 per inspection (guaranteed income) At 20 a month, part time work you would be making $6000-$8000 a month.

1) This is door to door yes, however, it's unlike any other sales position. The homeowner gets a 20-30,000 or more in work for little to nothing out of pocket.
2) The free inspection is to make sure they have damage. This process takes about 10 minutes and allows you to know if it is worth pursuing.
3) There is not one single insurance company who has a contractor. There are preferred vondors but these people are working for the smaller insurance companies and represent maybe 1% of any competition you will face.
4) We only do exterior to avoid long insurance calims. Roofs completed in 1-3 days, siding the same, and gutters 1 day tops. Insurance companies have to by law pay the day 90% of the work is completed.
5) Again yes door to door sales is very difficult. You are literally helping them get 10's of thuosands of dollars in home improvements for free.

P.S. The hardest part of this job is not the closing or the inspection or the claims process. It's knocking doors. So many people are afraid to be outgoing enough to just talk to someone. I have always said that if you can go out and knock doors for 2 hours every night it is IMPOSSIBLE to not change yourself financially.

My ins company encouraged me to use ANY contractor.

The work was done in 2 weeks.

Contractor was paid 5 days later.

Door to door?? There in lies the catch.

I don't know what company you work for, but the bigger companies, have certain Contractors on their list. You also need a special program that the insurance companies use for estimates, it goes by peice work. Most General Contractors don't use that program, since they use sub-contractors for estimates and their usual markup, of 10%. I am, however talking about the bigger jobs, like he is mentioning. I am a license General Contractor and I refuse to work with Insurance companies, a big pain in the you know what.

Hi, I would like to take a moment and introduce myself. I am a 35 year old married father of three who has been fortunate enough to earn a fantastic income and still be able to train and eat in a way fitting for a bodybuilder/ powerlifter. I have spent the last 12 years working in the insurance restoration field (AKA Stormchasers). Over this time I have hired many bodybuilders / powerlifters who have been able to earn a phenomenal income and still compete in there respective sport. I am opening a new office in Denver, CO and would like to offer anyone who is interested the opportunity to come and start a new career that will allow you to pursue your passion and still have a "regular" life. I am offering housing and travel assistance, a draw against future earnings, and first year income of 185k or better. Please PM if you have any questions or interest.

Now this I gotta see!:D

I don't know what company you work for, but the bigger companies, have certain Contractors on their list. You also need a special program that the insurance companies use for estimates, it goes by peice work. Most General Contractors don't use that program, since they use sub-contractors for estimates and their usual markup, of 10%. I am, however talking about the bigger jobs, like he is mentioning. I am a license General Contractor and I refuse to work with Insurance companies, a big pain in the you know what.

There isn't a single Insurance company who uses a contractor, it's illegal for them to even suggest that you use "their " contractor. The software you are referring to is xactimate, and that is the only way we do estimates. It guarantees your pay. And as far as bidding, there's no such thing in the insurance field. (You wouldn't go to the emrgency room and say "Can i get three bids on fixing this pesky heart attack") They pay what they pay, period.

1) This is door to door yes, however, it's unlike any other sales position. The homeowner gets a 20-30,000 or more in work for little to nothing out of pocket.
2) The free inspection is to make sure they have damage. This process takes about 10 minutes and allows you to know if it is worth pursuing.
3) There is not one single insurance company who has a contractor. There are preferred vondors but these people are working for the smaller insurance companies and represent maybe 1% of any competition you will face.
4) We only do exterior to avoid long insurance calims. Roofs completed in 1-3 days, siding the same, and gutters 1 day tops. Insurance companies have to by law pay the day 90% of the work is completed.
5) Again yes door to door sales is very difficult. You are literally helping them get 10's of thuosands of dollars in home improvements for free.

P.S. The hardest part of this job is not the closing or the inspection or the claims process. It's knocking doors. So many people are afraid to be outgoing enough to just talk to someone. I have always said that if you can go out and knock doors for 2 hours every night it is IMPOSSIBLE to not change yourself financially.[/
QUOTE]

Let us be honest, I have a big background in sales. That door to door is only for a certain individual (let us call them the elite of sales) Sales is only for about 5% of the population, door to door is about 1%. No offense, but a BB or a powerlifter? Why not get people with proven track records? You are going to get some of these guys to do this and they are going to get frustated very fast. I know guys that can knock on doors all day and not get a sale, that is realistic. Yes, their insurance money will pay for it, but this is a very competitive market and people are low balling. Why also, would you get someone to do part of the jobs, when you can get someone to do all the jobs, like a General Contractor? Door to Door is what we call a hard sale, most people can not handle that kind of job.

I am not vouching for Vat... I have no idea who he is.. But as an all-lines insurance adjuster I can tell you that there is a TON of money in "storm-chasing"... A good adjuster can make 2K a day and believe me its NOT hard for a contractor to close a claim... the adjuster WANTS the claim closed and since the adjuster gets paid MORE as damage increases they are definitely not out to screw anybody.. I worked over 100 claims for Ike and made a years income but the roof salesmen were still working making that money long after I was back home in the mortgage business

There isn't a single Insurance company who uses a contractor, it's illegal for them to even suggest that you use "their " contractor. The software you are referring to is xactimate, and that is the only way we do estimates. It guarantees your pay. And as far as bidding, there's no such thing in the insurance field. (You wouldn't go to the emrgency room and say "Can i get three bids on fixing this pesky heart attack") They pay what they pay, period.

Really, I know some that will refer certain Contractors. Actually, It is not illegal for them in CA to refer someone, it is illegal for them to tell you that you HAVE to use them specifically. The homeowner has the right to use anyone, but sometimes they don't know anyone. Even in an Emergency room, you have the right to a second opinion, or different doctor. Don't tell me, that they don't get second opinions for contracting, even in insurance.:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131