over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

jobs/careers

I'm always honest but with my credentials most people don't say no nowadays regardless. I had a job for literally like 3 months a few years ago and then left, not sure whether people take that as a negative in my field or not, but the bottom line was they couldn't pay what I was worth on the contract they were on. So I bounced with a ~35k raise.

I'm always honest but with my credentials most people don't say no nowadays regardless. I had a job for literally like 3 months a few years ago and then left, not sure whether people take that as a negative in my field or not, but the bottom line was they couldn't pay what I was worth on the contract they were on. So I bounced with a ~35k raise.
That’s what I’m saying. Business is nothing more than competition. When you leave they literally just lost a body, they don’t care what they lost because everyone is replaceable to an employer.

Its also very dependant on industry too.

I work in advertising and if someone is at a certain place for 5 years...thats a long time. LOTS of bouncing around. Very normal and acceptable. BUT...under a year is a "whaaa?" on the resume usually. But i did it. And i talk about it as a "learning opportunity" and spin it in my favor. I hated that place and was sold something entirely different. But hey.

I would leave that job though. 100%

Would seem to me that it would be the most responsible thing to not start a job you have no interest in before committing. Are the others you interviewed for filled already? Things may change. You may find yourself stuck in that position for a while if the job market softens. Plus, if you wanted a good reference from me, you wouldn't allow me to believe you were committed when in reality you had one foot out the door from the beginning.

Not when you can pay someone to sign them off for you lmao

Don’t know where you are, but I hear of so many people doing this down here in SFL lol
They I kind of how it has to go, you need to pay them to supervise you, I guess they could be a little more lenient in what counts if you pay them more, but at the end of the day only 32.5 are billable a week so you need to still wait 16 months to get them all weather they are legit or not lol

Really depends on the field. I’m in cybersecurity and it’s very common to bounce around from place to place. I can’t fault someone for leaving a job quickly for a promotion / salary bump.

If your working in acute mental health, your gonna have to deal with violence. Some structure better than others, but tackling and dragging patients to restraint beds on an acute unit is like a normal Tuesday.

All acute mental health units are shitshows. Been doing this 6 years.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131