over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jobs

I get paid 16.58/hr to train troops for Iraq. We get real AK-47's and set up for convoy training out in the middle of no where and chill until the convoy comes by and light them up with blanks. It's a pretty fun job and easy as shit.

Jrflex10er said:
I get paid 16.58/hr to train troops for Iraq. We get real AK-47's and set up for convoy training out in the middle of no where and chill until the convoy comes by and light them up with blanks. It's a pretty fun job and easy as shit.

Fuck I'd love to do that. Just for shits and giggles LOL

feelnfit said:
damn bro i am in nutrition! i got a job years ago in a hospital in the nutrition dept and work my way up. i learned evry thing i could. except spelling lol. i work my ass off no matter what it was doing. years down the line i became a supervisor of my dept and now i teach class to my employees. i teach interns, i visit pts in the hospital and do surveys with them.and since it is a government job the bennifitts are great! i am taking a class on sports nutrition just because i want to know more. whats funny is i went to school for 3 years to become a jurneyman tool and die maker. i graduated school got a good job and got laid off. my dad new some guys at the hopital and that got my foot in the door. i am also working with the hospital running there employee fitness program. i also hope to get a masters persoel training certificate this fall. oh i work at bass pro shops part-time cause i luv the discount and the people i work with. so there is plenty of time to decide what to do in life. just do a good job at whatevr you do.

good advice. well, i start school in the fall. whever that leads me i dont know but i still need to complete the first two years to get my AA so for the next 2 years i can decide what to do. i hate low paying jobs that i work at. even though i have my whole life ahead of me, i feel too told for this shit at 22, why waste time?

Starkraven said:
good advice. well, i start school in the fall. whever that leads me i dont know but i still need to complete the first two years to get my AA so for the next 2 years i can decide what to do. i hate low paying jobs that i work at. even though i have my whole life ahead of me, i feel too told for this shit at 22, why waste time?

Damn man, at 22 DEFINITELY don't start thinking you're too old for anything. I was the same way. I started college at 22 and felt like an old fart because a lot of the people started at 18. Eventually, I ended up quitting because I felt too old. I'm 30 now and I realize what a dumb ass I was for thinking I was old at 22. Believe me, your desires to make money will be the same at 30, 40, etc as they are at 22. So, while you're still young, do what you need to do so that when you're my age, you'll be raking in the cash.

that really sucks. hopefully you have a good job. sometimes i hate my young age but sometimes i feel old and dont want to get older.

i told my 2 oldest daughters after high school take a year off,work,have some funn then go and take whatever classes you need. you donot have to decide what you want to do now cause you will probally change your mine anyway. my oldest is graduating from itt this june with honors. the next one is taking general courses just to keep learning.

i seem to change my mind all the time. the truth is i dont want to do anything, really. theres nothing interesting as far as work. maybe loss prevention undercover. that looks fun but thats about it, but it doesnt pay much. im looking into that and applying for that right now actually. i actually do have some experience in that, i worked at a health food store and would be in the office with the camera there watching and stuff so that could be considered LP in my book. so undercover LP or LE but i doubt LE would ever hire me.

If you have a pick up truck...

And you know about scrap...you can make lots of money. :D

well i applied at another place for an LP position and had the interview today and should know in less than a week. let see. i got $20 they wont hire me. anyone up for bets?

Starkraven said:
well i applied at another place for an LP position and had the interview today and should know in less than a week. let see. i got $20 they wont hire me. anyone up for bets?

Hey man, if you have that kind of attitude, then might as well not even fuckin bother anymore. What the hell are you living for, huh?

It's your attitude that sucks. It's your fault why your life is the way it is, noone elses, so until YOU CHOOSE to do something about it, nothing will change.
I certainly would not employ you with your PATHETIC attitude!

i dont have that kind of attitude man. thats why i went and applied and went dressed nicely to the interview. i just dont think that i will get hired. its my bad luck with jobs.

Starkraven said:
i dont have that kind of attitude man. thats why i went and applied and went dressed nicely to the interview. i just dont think that i will get hired. its my bad luck with jobs.

It's what you THINK that will HAPPEN! Realise that! Your mind creates your energy around you and that will dictate what will happen in your life.

I KNEW I would be a millionare by 25, even when I was eating from charity bins at 20.
I KNEW I would be a pro.
I KNEW I would be author.
I KNEW I would have lots of companies.
I KNEW I would have my dream cars.
I KNOW I will have my own bank.
I KNOW I will be a billionare.
I KNOW I will have my own country.

I never had any doubts about those things. As a matter of fact, sometimes I get frustrated, because I think 'Just give me all those things now, because I KNOW I will have them in the end, so why should I be put through all the hassle of getting them, when I know that no matter what, I will have them anyway'.

Noone will stop you from achieving ANYTHING that you wish apart from yourself!

When I used to work for others, I used to go to interviews and say "I never been fired, I never been refused a job and this is how much $ I want to make an hour". Guess what? I always got any job I wanted at the pay rate that I wanted.

Nothing good will come to you until you change your attitude first!

well i really feel down about the way i am lately. its true it is me, and my life is the way it is because of me. i dont want to over-analyze stuff anymore its turning me into a wreck. im glad my case is dismissed. the job thing was only a joke, i hope they do hire me.

honestly, its true about what u think will happen. you're an interesting person though. i really cant say "i know i will be rich" but i have this great feeling about something else and look forward to it.

Last edited:
HOLY SHIT I GOT THE JOB! :eek:
I got a call two days ago from the LPM (loss prevention manager) and he told me my background cleared and wanted a 2nd interview which was today :eek:
So I went in today and the General Manager of the store was happy and gave the Ok and im ready to begin in a week. Just gotta give rite aid my 1 week notice.

But uh.. :eek: :D

Conrats man. Take Big A's advice and change your thinking and life will get better. I've worked in the Psych field for over 20 years and would be glad to offer you some suggestions on changing your thinking patterns IF you would be interested in hearing them. There are lots of resources out there that CAN make a difference. I'll also keep you in my prayers ... that never hurts.

Your brother in Christ,

Lucky

PS I never finished college until age 35 after going part time for many years, so don't give up and don't sell yourself short!!

Congrats

on your new job.

thanks for the replies. i started today (just on lunch break right now) and going through the training videos. im real excited about my job. never been motivated to work before til now. my attitude has changed. thanks! ;)

i got the same problem man... college student needing a summer job and part time regular work in fall/spring... I am 21 and havent worked at a real job at all (ive voluntered and stuff and did a modeling gig, thats it)... I have applied to like 20 jobs and heard back from like 3 of them (but they were shitty jobs that I didnt even want, i just applied for the helll of it... it would have involved me traveling and selling crap door to door)

how did you even land the interview? where did you apply/search for jobs?

ive just been going through the paper/internet and ive had no luck :(

Lucky one,

if you wouldnt mind I would be interested in hearing how to keep a positive energy going, Im i sales and when you sell one thing it changes the whole day, all my calls for the rest of the day are better, I am more focused and tend to take more chances. This will probably translate for the guys who are down and looking for jobs as well.

Just figured I'd update this thread

I have learned so much since I lasted posted in this section. A FUCKING LOT! I've read over 10 books on investing/real estate/business/motivation since july and have really changed my life for the better.

I figured out how to apply to jobs fast/effectively and got a great one at a financial firm where I work directly under 3 guys who own the company. THey taught me a shit load (they are millionaires and very smart).

Now I'm applying to spring/summer jobs.

So far applied to citibank and b of a as a summer analyst

plan on applying to all top firms in real estate/finance/banking

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08