over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Joe Rogan

I love his podcasts. Have been a fan of his for a long time but only recently acquired a long commute so have been catching up on old episodes. Fantastic material from a wide range of super fucking smart people.

You do know that a “mom and pop” business can also register to be a vendor on Amazon, right? Lol

Now if they choose not to and only rely on word of mouth advertising and trying to make 100% profit on their products it’s their own fault...

I’ve seen plenty of people open a business and register through Amazon and be able to reach more customers and they’re making it...

And Amazon has control. Sorry we are going to disagree all the way down the line with this. You can see retailers going out all over the country. plus any moral in cahoots with the deepstate is evil in my view. You an find CIA appropriations to WaPo in public documents.

Last edited:
And Amazon has control. Sorry we are going to disagree all the way down the line with this. You can see retailers going out all over the country. plus any moral in cahoots with the deepstate is evil in my view. You an find CIA appropriations to WaPo in public documents.

What do you mean by amazon has control? Control of what?

As I said, yes there’s retailers going out of business but it’s not Amazon’s fault.. It’s the business’ fault...

And I’m not sure what this WaPo issue is so I’ll do some research now..

But if you’re upset that in some way he’s shaking hands with the CIA I don’t understand... Yes, we’ve known some crazy fucked up shit the CIA has done and probably continues to do but I wouldn’t want to be on their bad side and if that meant shaking hands with them (which I’d imagine a lot of top financial people have done/continue to do) I’d do that shit over dinner tonight! Lol no one is getting rid of the CIA bro lol

Last edited:
Amazon will be shutting down super markets. Gary V has already covered this.

Yes, there will still be super markets where ppl go get their regular shit, but everything else...nope.

Amazon will be shutting down super markets. Gary V has already covered this.

Yes, there will still be super markets where ppl go get their regular shit, but everything else...nope.

I’m not sure how this effects supermarkets.. I’m aware you can buy foods through amazon etc but unless they can come up with a system of delivery within an hour or 2 then I don’t see that happening.

And I wouldn’t do it either, I like to see the fruit and veggies I’m grabbing and my fish and meat etc... i don’t want them delivering some old avocados or some garbage tuna filets etc...

Do you know how many people to pick up last minute things that run out or they don’t have while cooking? My aunt does this like 3-4x a week... She’ll be in the middle of cooking and realize she needs something or wants to make something with a different recipe etc and she’ll put things to the side and run down the street to the store..

What do you mean by amazon has control? Control of what?

As I said, yes there’s retailers going out of business but it’s not Amazon’s fault.. It’s the business’ fault...

And I’m not sure what this WaPo issue is so I’ll do some research now..

But if you’re upset that in some way he’s shaking hands with the CIA I don’t understand... Yes, we’ve known some crazy fucked up shit the CIA has done and probably continues to do but I wouldn’t want to be on their bad side and if that meant shaking hands with them (which I’d imagine a lot of top financial people have done/continue to do) I’d do that shit over dinner tonight! Lol no one is getting rid of the CIA bro lol

Ok so we've established that you have no problem with CIA operations and handing over 300 million at a pop to run disinformation domestically. OK so we know that about you. So let me ask you this. What do you think happens to society that barely has to go out of their house and just orders everything in? Maybe you think social commerce is outdated. Pretty much maybe you hare happy with pretty of fish for your interactions with women and Amazon for all your other needs. Hardly a need for another store. Do you think this has an impact on the social structure? I'm certain it has an impact on the retail sector, food sectors. By the way have you seen. book store recently? Pretty sure their gone. Will you be comfortable with the same for supermarkets, GAP, H&B, Sears, Macy's, K-Mart, maybe Walmart will remain who know. Wait I think most of them are closing already or close to it. When's the last time you saw a local pet store? Toy store. Pretty sure Toys R us is shit.

Face it. You're arguing for monopoly and deep state control of information, both of which Bezos represents. The signs are all around you. You happily agree. If fact, referring to "shaking hands with CIA". you state "I’d do that shit over dinner tonight!". Well, I guess if you don't admit something is wrong then you have no problem joining in. Only when you admit the problem would you stand up and fight. Better for you to agree with the encroaching tyranny than realize the injustice.

He's great...he well rounded on all subjects.
Sam Harris, Neil degrades Tyson, mike Tyson, Ben Shapiro, Rhonda Patrick and Lawrence Krauss, Jordan Petersen etc

Those are some pretty impressive names - and he always asks the questions that I'm thinkng - and a lead up

Dude is fucking great and brilliant

I’m not sure how this effects supermarkets.. I’m aware you can buy foods through amazon etc but unless they can come up with a system of delivery within an hour or 2 then I don’t see that happening.

And I wouldn’t do it either, I like to see the fruit and veggies I’m grabbing and my fish and meat etc... i don’t want them delivering some old avocados or some garbage tuna filets etc...

Do you know how many people to pick up last minute things that run out or they don’t have while cooking? My aunt does this like 3-4x a week... She’ll be in the middle of cooking and realize she needs something or wants to make something with a different recipe etc and she’ll put things to the side and run down the street to the store..

Like i said, there will be stores where ppl do exactly as you said. Pick up random shit. There are plenty of Ted talks and other Podcasts reviewing how Amazon will crush it all. Pretty interesting stuff.

Their next big move was implementing their own delivery service. Cutting out FedEx and UPS.

What do you think Amazon's next step is? They're an ever growing well oiled machine. They have their hands in everything and will only continue to grow.

He is great. Its probably already been said but the show with James Hetfield was great. I love the randomness of it. They talked about bees for an hour. James raises them. Or the episode with Maynard from Tool was great. All about wine making.

Ok so we've established that you have no problem with CIA operations and handing over 300 million at a pop to run disinformation domestically. OK so we know that about you. So let me ask you this. What do you think happens to society that barely has to go out of their house and just orders everything in? Maybe you think social commerce is outdated. Pretty much maybe you hare happy with pretty of fish for your interactions with women and Amazon for all your other needs. Hardly a need for another store. Do you think this has an impact on the social structure? I'm certain it has an impact on the retail sector, food sectors. By the way have you seen. book store recently? Pretty sure their gone. Will you be comfortable with the same for supermarkets, GAP, H&B, Sears, Macy's, K-Mart, maybe Walmart will remain who know. Wait I think most of them are closing already or close to it. When's the last time you saw a local pet store? Toy store. Pretty sure Toys R us is shit.

Face it. You're arguing for monopoly and deep state control of information, both of which Bezos represents. The signs are all around you. You happily agree. If fact, referring to "shaking hands with CIA". you state "I’d do that shit over dinner tonight!". Well, I guess if you don't admit something is wrong then you have no problem joining in. Only when you admit the problem would you stand up and fight. Better for you to agree with the encroaching tyranny than realize the injustice.

Well if I may explain myself a bit here;

1. I didn’t know what you meant by Washington Post and him helping spread misinformation, as I said, I needed to research that..

2. I actually enjoy meeting women in person over apps etc and I’m way more social in person than I am through these apps, I don’t even have an Instagram or Facebook.. I do think that this is a problem in society and because everyone is so concerned with their internet ego, I’ve actually turned into an introverted person in one of the biggest cities in the US, I’m in South Florida... Socializing here is dog shit, people are very materialistic and care about social status more than anything. There’s actually a famous phrase to describe the city I live in; “Sunny city, shady people”...

3. What do I think of a society that doesn’t need to leave their house for anything? Probably nothing good.. Im listening to you on that part... As to me it seems like even when people do leave their homes, they’re stuck on their phones anyway and pretending to be who they’re not because of what the internet and social status have created..

4. Yes I have seen a bookstore lately as I love to read, and I was actually pissed off because I love the smell of new books and holding them etc and the bookstore didn’t have what I was looking for and told me to try Amazon! Lmao ironic eh?

5. I’m not arguing for monopoly or someone controlling the information that’s given, but I mean you have to admit, someone choosing to read WaPo and taking it as gospel is their own problem.. It’s like someone getting their information from any other source... Now if you told me Bezos had control with the CIA to make all the information available from EVERY SINGLE SOURCE exactly to their liking I’d be with you man, I get you...

6. I’m not saying there isn’t injustice, I just haven’t seen it on a tyrannical level as you do on this particular subject which is why I asked what you’re talking about and that I need to do my research... But honestly, what are you and I going to do? Who’s fighting? Please give me one example of how “the people” are going to do a damn thing against politicians and the 1% billionaires who control this country? I just don’t see our society coming together to do anything like Iceland has when their government was corrupt or like the French recently did... People care too much about Instagram to make any kind of rebellion.. lol

7. As to the point I made where I said “I’d shake hands with them over dinner tonight.” Let me be clear.. I’m saying if I invented something that made me from a nobody like I am today to literally the richest man on earth with one of the worlds furthest reaching companies etc and I got a call/knock on the door by the CIA... I’m not fighting anyone lol.. You think I’m going to die and give up my BILLIONS for some unappreciative assholes?! Lmao fuck no.. I’ll keep my fortune and my peace...

Listen man, I sort of get where you’re coming from as I’m relating it to other situations... But like I said in point #6, what can we really do?

I gave up ALL HOPE when Edward Snowden literally outed the NSA and CIA and our government for breaking multiple laws and NO ONE CARED... Not a fucking soul did a thing... And what happened to him? He’s stuck hiding in Russia for the rest of his life looking over his shoulder... I feel bad for him and I wish more people cared, but this life has made me not really care too much about a humanity that doesnt care for itself as a whole..

So because I know I’ll probably never have 100 billion dollars or any kind of influence on our government, I’m just trying to focus on myself and get my goals coordinated and actually leaving the US is a goal for me and my family... We don’t want to be here as I know things will get worse and they don’t really look out for our people, they only look out for the top 1%..

Hopefully I explained myself a little better.. I’m not against the big picture you’re talking about, I just didn’t understand the Amazon/Bezos situation.. Please post links of reference if possible, I’m genuinely interested..

Last edited:
He is great at what he does. Not sure how people can state he has no talent. Talent comes in many forms.

Fight Companion was good tonight. I like Rogan Eddie Brian and Brendan together drinking and talking shit

Fight Companion was good tonight. I like Rogan Eddie Brian and Brendan together drinking and talking shit

Actually listening to it right now. Definitely a good one. I think Joe Rogan is very good at what he does... In comparison to other podcasts he is light years away...

Amazon charges 15% on all sales to be a 3rd party seller, and even a direct seller. And if you have a marketable item to sell, they will beat your price even if it falls below product MAP. I am sure they also charge fees to accept payment as a gateway.

As a vendor Amazon has ludicrous stipulations and finds numerous ways to issue charge backs which they deduct from what you owe them. In addition, they do not care about products MAPS and will drop prices to control the market. And then drop your product because they will place it on their CRAP list "can’t realize any profit"

If you have a successful product Amazon will knock it off and sell it for cheaper as Amazon Basics.

As far as Rogan's podcats, they are pretty entertaining, but he is not the sharpest tool in the shed. As far as comedy, his impersonations are the worst, and I have yet been able to listen to one of his stand-ups. From what I have heard already, not a fan...but at one time I couldn't even listen to his Podcasts, so who knows. I listen to his Podcats for his guests, some time he asks great questions, other times he just kisses ass.

Rogan sold out. His interview of Bezos was pretty telling. **EDIT** His Amazon is putting pretty much all brick and mortar retailers out of business and that includes supermarkets. Bezos is a super monopoly. Rogan made him look like a misunderstood superman rather than the villain he is. I use to like Rogan. Now I realize what he is, which is worst than the obvious which is a drug addict looking to get into the panties of anything anytime. He's a panty waste and not all that bright without his Jamie running the high speed Google search. That was clear when Crowder beat him without Google and shamed him into tonight's down his Jamie button. He's a ball sucking Globalist sellout.

I can't find the interview anywhere. Are you sure he has interviewed Jeff Bezos? Can you provide a link? Or are you thinking of Elon Musk?

Leftist shill

Some of the interviews with more notable guests are pretty intellectually stimulating, sure, but you sound like an insufferable fanboy.

Amazon charges 15% on all sales to be a 3rd party seller, and even a direct seller. And if you have a marketable item to sell, they will beat your price even if it falls below product MAP. I am sure they also charge fees to accept payment as a gateway.

As a vendor Amazon has ludicrous stipulations and finds numerous ways to issue charge backs which they deduct from what you owe them. In addition, they do not care about products MAPS and will drop prices to control the market. And then drop your product because they will place it on their CRAP list "can’t realize any profit"

If you have a successful product Amazon will knock it off and sell it for cheaper as Amazon Basics.

As far as Rogan's podcats, they are pretty entertaining, but he is not the sharpest tool in the shed. As far as comedy, his impersonations are the worst, and I have yet been able to listen to one of his stand-ups. From what I have heard already, not a fan...but at one time I couldn't even listen to his Podcasts, so who knows. I listen to his Podcats for his guests, some time he asks great questions, other times he just kisses ass.

If you’re looking to buy basic products I can see where Amazon will make a knock off, like socks or something..

But as I said, I own 2 businesses and I get better pricing buying through Amazon directly from the name brand manufacturers I use... No knock offs...

Now if the company/manufacturer is paying a 15% fee to sell on Amazon well I’m sure any smart business would adjust their pricing for it.. The point is, I’m saving hundreds of dollars by doing this..

I get that mom and pop businesses/local businesses need to make their money, but I think there’s just too many people in the world as it is... My problem isn’t to pay someone else’s bills, it’s to pay mine and take care of myself and my family so if I can save $300-$500 a month on the same exact products then I’m sorry “mom and pop.”

Leftist shill

Some of the interviews with more notable guests are pretty intellectually stimulating, sure, but you sound like an insufferable fanboy.

I think it’s hilarious when people say this lol

Can someone please give an example as to how he’s a shill?

He’s literally admitted to what companies he owns and backs up..

Do you guys even know the definition of “Shill?”

Everyone calling him that is mad when someone (a guest) promotes a book or a study backed product or method of health etc and then there’s a major response...

Well fucking yea guys, the person just spoke LIVE to an audience the size of The World Cup... Of course there’s going to be movement...

Get the fuck over it...

I think it’s hilarious when people say this lol

Can someone please give an example as to how he’s a shill?

He’s literally admitted to what companies he owns and backs up..

Do you guys even know the definition of “Shill?”

Everyone calling him that is mad when someone (a guest) promotes a book or a study backed product or method of health etc and then there’s a major response...

Well fucking yea guys, the person just spoke LIVE to an audience the size of The World Cup... Of course there’s going to be movement...

Get the fuck over it...
Shill might be the wrong word but sell-out is definitely at least appropriate. Just watch some of the videos. There are numerous examples of him not sticking to his principles and just simply agreeing with certain guests and conceding to their points unless of course it has to do with smoking weed.

Did you see the recent interviews with Bari Weiss? Jack Dorsey?

Keep politics out of the conversation since it's against the rules!

Shill might be the wrong word but sell-out is definitely at least appropriate. Just watch some of the videos. There are numerous examples of him not sticking to his principles and just simply agreeing with certain guests and conceding to their points unless of course it has to do with smoking weed.

Did you see the recent interviews with Bari Weiss? Jack Dorsey?

I’ll check those out and see if I get what you mean..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131